It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw two UFO's in the past few months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello,
I am new to this forum, however I have read them in the past. I recently registered, because I saw two "UFO's" within the past few months. I am here to learn more about them, and hopefully get an explaination.

The first I saw took place in the day and was a bright vivid blue "cloud," that changed to bright green, then bright yellow, orange, and finally red, after which it dissipated, and a black spherical object seemed to be doing a nose dive into the ocean. (Mind you I saw this near the Camp Pendelton military installation in California.)

The second I saw took place late at night (around 11-12). It was five or six bright yellow lights, sitting in the sky seeming to just hover, but each had a lage smoke trail eminating from the top. I have driven past this area and have not seen towers or anything of the sort which might have explained it.

Thanks for the help,
~Contrabass~

Btw, I posted this same post in the introductions area.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and thanks for sharing your sightings. The color-changing cloud ufo is unique. I recently posted regarding a purple cloud that I strongly believe was cloaking a ufo. I find it interesting that you saw 2 ufo's within such a short period of time. Perhaps they are trying to get your attention for some reason. Do you feel you needed confirmation on this issue?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would go to the The National UFO Reporting Center's web site www.nuforc.org...
If you can remember the exact dates you seen the UFO's on you might be able to find someone else who has seen the same thing.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Welcome to ATS and thanks for sharing your sightings. The color-changing cloud ufo is unique. I recently posted regarding a purple cloud that I strongly believe was cloaking a ufo. I find it interesting that you saw 2 ufo's within such a short period of time. Perhaps they are trying to get your attention for some reason. Do you feel you needed confirmation on this issue?

seems like war of the worlds has got to people already, sorry im not trying to say you did'nt see it, just a comical (if that) point

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain

seems like war of the worlds has got to people already, sorry im not trying to say you did'nt see it, just a comical (if that) point

That usually tends to happens when a film like War Of The Worlds comes out people who have just seen these types of films start watching the sky and seem to start seeing things and don't think logically. Usually the sign of a good film.

Anyway, the first sighting next to a miltary base maybe a test of new technology by the US Airforce? I'm not sure but I'm just trying to give suggestions.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow, you guys are so smart. I never thought of that! Thanks for explaining all the unknowns with your piercing intelligence. Since you (Klain & Mikomi) have given us all your profound insights and and have illuminated the subject so well, I guess this site can now be closed down. If we have any questions, we can just refer to you Einstein's.

Why comment when you have nothing to offer?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, I drove past the same place where I saw the five or six lights last night around 11:00, and I saw nothing at all. These sightings took place before War of the Worlds came out, and both took place in and around the vecinity of Camp Pendelton, and the San Onofre nuclear powerplant.

Thanks again for the help,
~Contrabass~

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Wow, you guys are so smart. I never thought of that! Thanks for explaining all the unknowns with your piercing intelligence. Since you (Klain & Mikomi) have given us all your profound insights and and have illuminated the subject so well, I guess this site can now be closed down. If we have any questions, we can just refer to you Einstein's.

*WISPERS TO MIKOMI*i think hes insulting us, lol really no need for insults here i was waiting to see if this post came to any worth (and i still am) but have done a little research on this area...

first of all Contrabass may i suggest that you get in contact with John Moens and see if there has been anything out of ordinary happening with the plant (a leak of gasses or somthing that could alter the state of mind)that was my first thought although clearly im no expert in such things and its probably a stab in the dark
the second is if it is real maybe these ufo's are monitoring the plant

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Are you being sarcastic?

Did I once say that it was the answer to every sighting? Read my post again you'll find I didn't so don't imply that I did. klain made a point about your sighting and I agreed (Oh No!
). It is my opinion on the matter everybody has opinions if you don't like it don't post your sightings. I also offered something but did you not finish reading my post?

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sarcastic? No, I'm being blunt. Thank you for offering up your tiresome and redundant opinion about ufo's. A face to face conversation would be the same I'm sure.

I get so tired of reading the same old worn-out platitudes and the feeble attempts to be funny, and the hundreds of useless remarks that we must wade through in this forum when trying to understand what is happening with UFO's. It's the worst thing about ATS.

Be bright, be brief, and be gone. For God's sakes, don't bore us!

I consider this conversation over!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Right what is the point it is over.

Anyway....

Your sighting and this posters sightings looks interesting I have never really heard of UFO's behind colour changing clouds I'm gonna find your original post and read it. Have you found anything else on these types of sightings?

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Mikomi]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'm glad you said what was on your mind. I feel the same way, and I'm sure their are others that can relate. I received comments on a previous thread, someone literally calling me a lier because I mispelled a word, basically I used the wrong acronym. People are trying to share their experiences, hoping someone has experienced the same type of event. Sometimes we just want someone to listen to us, someone to ensure that were not crazy for seeing what you saw. I think people that have nothing better to do than to discourage someone, and put them down, should not subscribe to this forum. They are laughing at someone else's expense, and think this forum is a big joke. I have put those guys on my ignore list, I hope you do as well.
And as for you Contrabass, I believe you saw something.
Keep on reporting, and keep your eyes to the sky.

top topics

join