It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

halo 2 pc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
when does halo 2 come out for pc? i have not got an xbox and have no intention of getting one, but after playing halo on pc i think its great. defiatly in leage with medal of honur

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
heh
halo is to pc fps
as
ICP is to Rap

but wha'evah floats yer goat right

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Aww Lyse! I rather enjoyed Halo on the PC. I dont have an X-Box either. Oh, Wait yes I do, Only mine is a REAL PC!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Halo 2 will not be relased on the PC, it's Xbox exclusive.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have both a pc and an xbox. Getting an xbox sure as hell beats a $600 graphics card. You can even run emulators and roms on the xbox as well, it even plays avi's. But you have to get it soft modded first for it to do such things.

Halo 2 is a good game. The good thing about it is that more than one person can play at any given time. As in 2 people can simultaneously play via one xbox console, more can be added via an internet connection.

Best multiplayer game has to be FIFA 2005 where up to 22 people can play via one xbox console.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
Halo 2 will not be relased on the PC, it's Xbox exclusive.

Thats what they said about the first Halo. My guess is that once Halo 3 comes a little closer to launch time they'll put out Halo 2 for PC.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Guys, I have to disagree.

A Halo 2 for the PC would have NO advandages.

The main advantage for the Halo PC was that u could play online.

It would also be a HUGE waste of money, and they need it ffor the movie and Halo 3.

Plus, the controls would be crazy. Dual-weilding, boosting, flipping in the Banshee, etc..., it was just much easier for Halo PC because there wasn't as complicated controls to put on there.

I also learned from experience, that the Halo PC online had A LOT of lag. I would fire a Banshee Fuel Rod Cannon on BLood Gulch, and then he's over on the other side of the road. I tried all conections, and not good at all.
Now, I will say it was the trial, so I may b wrong for the whole game.

Like I said, it's a little late for a PC Halo 2 with the movie, XBOX 360, and Halo 3 coming out next year[I think].

Sry ya'll.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A Halo movie? THat's all we need is a bunch of sci-fi geeks camped out infront of the theaters without shower for days...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
*sigh* maybe ill have to go out and buy an x-box... NEVER!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I did find this:

www.halo2ce.epgservers.com...

Closest thing 2 Halo 2 PC. Hope it helps.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello all. I have good news for all who want to see Halo 2 for PC. This is what I heard a few weeks ago from a friend who works at EA. Halo 2 will be coming to PC. They will announce it coming to Pc on Dec 10, before Christmas, and about 3 months after that it will be out. Makes sense to release it 3 months later when Playstation 3 is released.

You can believe this or not, Im just saying what I know.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
thats great news! still have to wait though....

top topics

join