It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History in the Making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I look around and around. Conspiracy is burning in this day and age especially around the subjects of the War on Terror, Recent attacks, NWO, and especially on whom controls the U.S. and U.K. systems.

I hear word all around of fascism, corperate globalization, absolutism. It is heard in music, movies, media, or by tounge. In this day and age, it is very easy to find all events happening world-wide, it is also easy to cover-up some. We are entering new eras of evolution never before scathed.

It is important we are to grow free, and I believe we are not in the right direction as a people at all. Lies have been uncovered. We slowly realize that Freedom has been compromised, choice has been narrowed. 9/11, lets just say it is Bush's Reichstag Fire. War on Terror, do you remember the 'Red' scare? Just like a communist in the 50's-60's Anyone will be labled a terrorist that doesn't agree with a democratic movement.

The American people as a whole are easily tricked. We are so misguided with mob-mentality we can't see an aweful truth. My point of all this is if you feel as I do, I will not stand for A nation that has corruption. I will stand for what true patriots believe in. As our great forefathers before us had done, and as they would do now, I have delcared my independance from the fascist U.S. political state. I no longer have any connection with the intentions of this country, nor the choice for politics which are involved. I give up my choice to vote, and any influence I may have upon the this nation. I will hereby pay the taxes, and/or fees needed to merely live in today's world, but have dissolved any connections with the actions of governmental leaders. Please if you feel the same way, sign here in this thread to show we NEED to end tyranny in our root-holds. Thank You.

The Declaration of Indepenance for the United Patriots for Tyranical Resistance

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all life is created equal, that we are endowed by our Creator with devine unalienable rights. Among these are: life, equal liberty, justice, and choice of action. To secure these rights, free-law is instituted among all, chosen by the people to insure all equal and compromisable choice and to accept the nature of free-will. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Public prudence will insure governments long established shall be changed for causes of all public's best interests; and accordingly all experience has shown that all people are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of control and corruption takes hold of a great nation, under absolute despotism by few whom lead many and whom decide what direction natural evolution shall accrue, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new terms for their future totality. — Such has been the controlled manipulation of these peoples; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present state of sovereignty is a history of repeated tyranny and treason, all which give more control and power to intensify this absolutism of senate and house. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

They have refused their own assent of laws, and not with any intentions of the peoples they represent nor for the best of any strong issue.

They have impedimented their co-senators to pass laws of peoples importance if they are not in their own appetency aswell.

They have passed other laws which have no implication to benefit their populus nor all people, yet please their own requisitions.

They have organized in places where actions are decided with no record of their intensions with the ability to decide on leadership direction with no
public say.

They have exploited much destruction of cities, lives and cultures to meet their demand for money, control and power.

They have established assimilations through global corperatism and have triggered wars to meet their material demand.

They have endeavored to prevent public awareness of their tyranny and their purpose.

They have obstructed our freedoms of equal justice, by refusing his abide to their own amendments by branching executive with judicial powers by control of legislation.

They have made judges corrupt and/or mislead with false justices with their secretive powers.

They have erected a mass corperate future that holds no future, and lock us into a fake life system to harass us people, and eat out our substance.

They have kept among many inocent cultures, in times of war, standing armies without the consent all peoples actual disires.

They have affected to render the military independent of and superior to civil power.

They have chosen the two U.S. Officials whom will be voted upon to lead this country for four years or more into the future and have been for generations.

For sending patriotic, but mislead bodies of armed troops among nations to spread your image of globalization.

For sending them to be kill or be killed in mass population to hunt the very people you have supported for years.

For trading the essentials of life for the essentials for fuel, which are destroying the essencials for life.

For imposing taxes on us for wars you start and of which public has no consent to.

For depriving innocents by way of blackmail, bribery, corruption, or threat to asset to your needs.

For holding a nation which relies on you, and taking advantage of them.

For abolishing key rights in our American laws in a stablishing therein an arbitrary government, and enlarging its boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule in these colonies:

For taking away our rights, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by PsychevolvedApe]
wikisource.org...

edited to add link to Declarartion of Independence

[edit on 11-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Which valuable laws have been abolished since the Harrison Tax Act?

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I don't think that its so much that the American people are easily fooled... I think its more of the laziness factor, so to speak. Between Michael Moore and the internet, a great number of the American people are aware of the conspiracies surrounding 9/11. I've had friends who aren't even into conspiracies send me internet sites with videos describing an "inside job" on 9/11 and so on. I think the American people are just at the point where they feel they are out of control of their government. We've been so disappointed and let down by our elected officials, irregardless of their political affiliation, for decades now. Even when we vote the "bad" ones out of office, it seems like nothing really changes.

Unless the American people, in great numbers, come to a realization that certain government deeds are directly affecting their lives in a major and negative way, there is very little that they will do about it.

I hope I'm making sense here with what I'm saying. Even if John Q. Public decides that he's sick of all of the conspiracies and NWO and all the other garbage his government may be committing, and he wants to grab his guns and take his country back, he's probably not going to because he doesn't think many people would join him. And at this point in time, he'd be absolutely right.

As long as the large majority of Americans have a roof over their heads, food on the table for their families, a decent job and a car or two in the driveway, then they're not going to do anything extraordinary to cause change in their government.

I hope this babbling on of mine has made sense! lol

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey, PsychevolvedApe, care to share a link for that lengthy post?
I'm willing to bet that you didn't come up with that post all by yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Hey, PsychevolvedApe, care to share a link for that lengthy post?
I'm willing to bet that you didn't come up with that post all by yourself.

Sorry friend, I just laid out the American Declaration of Independance and use the same base to instruct my point. I wrote all of this word for word and have no link that goes with this, I suppose I could link the American D of I. What I am trying to show that rebelion is everywhere, and if the great men and women whom made this country so great were here today, they would stand for the samething.

History repeats itself. It is the cycle and once again a great nation's people are called upon to defend what is given to us all naturally. And the people speak, and many want change. Let the great tides of evolution role, and may god be with us all!

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Great, but the Decleration don't hold up in court, Bill of Rights is what has weight. The former is disposable.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Great, but the Decleration don't hold up in court, Bill of Rights is what has weight. The former is disposable.

And that my friend may be the saddest fact of all

top topics

join