It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire London Underground shutdown after serious of explosions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was some French nut going crazy from losing the olympics to London.

But really if this is al qaeda they could be planning more bombings to come.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by thecry]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Gatwick Express rapid train service to Gatwick airport from London Victoria Railway station has been suspended

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Indeed

I just hope there are no follow up incidents today

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I hope that there will be no stage two. The worst thing would be for all of the London commuters to be using the trains, and then they get hit. Even worse, for there to be another attack in all of this confusion.

There can be no doubt that it was Al-Qeada.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
No doubt where the trail will lead either...

dh

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulforge

It would be great if everyone could get this ready-made propaganda out of their heads
Bliar and Charles Clarke will be repeating the mantra over and over soon enough

This is the work of MI operatives, beyond a shadow of a doubt. PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

It would be great if everyone could get this ready-made propaganda out of their heads

This is the work of MI operatives, beyond a shadow of a doubt. PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION

and you have any proof of this at all?

and the term is `Officer` not operative.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
DH whats your F****** obsession with the government and id cards.
If the islamics are to blame, blame them.
Your the one chanting the mantra pal....Blair,id cards,Blair, id cards,MI, id cards, Blair, MI, Blair, id cards.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
If this terrible attack was planned to go off with the beginning of the G8 the other major capitals involved better tighten up security this weekend if this is just the beginning.

I also want to so to our brothers and sisters across the pond this morning that we stand by you and are praying for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Thanks man - we're unfortunately very used to terrorism - it won't affect London too much.

Thanks for the sentiment

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This is a sick act (as all terrorismn acts are)...To do this at a time when the country is euphoric over getting the Olympics...These are not humans , but animals...The Bas***ds

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUTH Ambassador
If this terrible attack was planned to go off with the beginning of the G8 the other major capitals involved better tighten up security this weekend if this is just the beginning.

I also want to so to our brothers and sisters across the pond this morning that we stand by you and are praying for you.

Cheers dude...we've 'ad worse and they will never win.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A meaningless point, I know, but those of us on this side of the world are with you in thoughts and prayers too. Stay strong.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
I wouldn't be surprised if it was some French nut going crazy from losing the olympics to London.

]

Well you're a bit thikc then, aren't you?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's good to see so many of our US friends sending concerned messages...
Thanks my friends...It's much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Its comments from people with these ideas that cause ATS and its members to be ridiculed in the mainstream.Put the govt bad boys idea back in the sick mind and get a grip.People are dieing at this very moment.To accuse the organisations that have people who are prepared to go and risk there and there families lives trying to catch the extremists is sick.Maybe people like you should get of your butts switch off your pc go and get some well needed counsilling.
I hope one day a member of your family never experiances the situation that the people of New York,Madrid,Beslan and no London are a this moment.

P.S to the Mods please allow me to vent somemore anger at these people without getting band or even better can you ban them

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
No, I don't think that dh is too far off target with his comments. Think about it. The whole EU constitution endorsement seems to be falling apart at the seems. Maybe, just maybe, if there were to be a few terrorist attacks in some choice locations it would help to patch things up again. Go back and look at the result of what happened after the Madrid bombings and you'll see what I mean.

No one is saying that these attacks aren't terrible and barbaric. The question is just being raised as to who is behind them. Someone has a reason for carrying them out. Who exactly will benefit the most from these attacks?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyMcSlash
They'll get whoever did it. Britain won't mess around like America. They know what they are doing.

What’s that $h1t all about? London is under a serious attack and all you care about is turning this into a tool to spread your hatred of the USA? Give it a rest, people are dying here!!

Get your priorites in order man, maybe you can spend some of that energy doing something productive instead.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
CNN BREAKING:

"A group calling itself the "Secret Organization group of al-Qaeda of Jihad in Europe" claims London blasts. Details soon."

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
No, I don't think that dh is too far off target with his comments. Think about it. The whole EU constitution endorsement seems to be falling apart at the seems. Maybe, just maybe, if there were to be a few terrorist attacks in some choice locations it would help to patch things up again. Go back and look at the result of what happened after the Madrid bombings and you'll see what I mean.

This HAS happened before, when Hitler came to power and used a similar bombing to start his war.

HOWEVER -- there was an IMMEDIATE fingering of the suspect. In this case, there's none. The accusations then (within hours) were followed by announcements of the "solution" and then by immediate military action against a very specific target.

We're not seeing any such propaganda or announcements. There's no global coordinated effort or joint effort announced. This does, however, follow the pattern of the Madrid bombing where there wasn't any real outcome (no war was declared and no unified "we've got to do the EU because it's the ONLY way to stop terrorism" message being pumped out continually since then.)

No one is saying that these attacks aren't terrible and barbaric. The question is just being raised as to who is behind them. Someone has a reason for carrying them out. Who exactly will benefit the most from these attacks?

Al Qaida, for one. G8 protestors, for another. THE IRA's been mentioned, but there hasn't been any recent activity from them (unlike the G8 protestors and Al Qaida.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join