It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw angels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I love how you think just because you don't believe in them then it is an absolute fact that they don't exist. Maybe God is giving you one more chance to change your mind and then it's off to hell you go?

I don't go to church or anything but i do believe that there is a God and i don't think organized religion is the correct way to communicate with him. There are no consequences for believing in God but there are probably a few for ignoring him even when he sends Angels to your house.

I respect your decision to be an atheist because it is your free will, but when you see Angels you have to at least think about the meaning of that for a minute.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If I saw angels I'd go get a glass of water then lie down for a bit. Maybe you were dehydrated?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
maybe Ive just got too much time on my hands and Im starting to imagine stuff now. But angels... maybe the big man upstairs is trying to tell me something.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Did the angels have wings or were they flying without them?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Did the angels have wings or were they flying without them?

They had little fluffy white wings.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Either your trying to play a practical joke on us or you need some medication. Real Angels don't have wings. At lest none that were ever described in the Bible. The only "angels" with wings were the ones that decorated the Ark of the Covent and they had 6 each.

EDIT:Added the word "each".

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Voidmaster]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by soapydodger
maybe Ive just got too much time on my hands and Im starting to imagine stuff now. But angels... maybe the big man upstairs is trying to tell me something.

This dosen"t sound like you're a very commited athiest.

Are you a "lipstick" athiest?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand. What's the problem?

You saw angels. Ok. You posted here. Ok. And...you probably knew before you posted that you'd mostly receive two types of responses. "Dude, get a life, you're on crack!" and "You have beheld the glory of God! Repent while there is still time!"

So...now that you've received both of those obligatory respones from people...what is it you're really after? I mean, you saw them, we didn't...so you're in a much better position to come to conclusions about it than any of us are.

It kind of sounds to me like you're looking for peer support for a conclusion you've already come to. Ok. If you'd like, we can do that. What is it you've concluded, and what would you like to hear?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Either your trying to play a practical joke on us or you need some medication. Real Angels don't have wings. At lest none that were ever described in the Bible. The only "angels" with wings were the ones that decorated the Ark of the Covent and they had 6 each.

EDIT:Added the word "each".

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Voidmaster]
This persons right angels dont have wings, that was another invention of the Church.
but c`mon, if the guy seen angels then he just probley wants peoples opinion about what was going on. Soapy, i believe you.(grins)

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
My first toght when seeing someting strange like this would be looking for someone directing a projector showing a movie.

Barring that I would guess I saw something that would happen in the future. Most people do have 'flashes' of something to come, sometimes. Maybe someone in your family will have these kids one day? Or your own. Dejavu, anyone?

I would never accept angels or aliens being behind it, because why should they show some happy kids?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Soapy I believe in ya too. But most important God believes in you. No matter what you believe God can change that. The bible tells us that angels are ministering spirits. The bible also tell us that everyone person has an angel to help direct us on God's path.

God is out there, with out no doubt. But sents God has shown you he is alive. Its time to follow God by faith. God want us to follow by free will, by faith. you can not believe in angels with out God. What you saw is what you saw. It was there, so now all you can do it at least talk with God. Talk with God about what you saw. And see what happens after words. Not many people get to see proof that God is alive, if he has shown you he is alive its for a reason. Which means he has a POWERFULLY WORK FOR YOU TOO DO. Not everbody including me get's to see God's power. God bless and walk with his

[edit on 14-8-2005 by slymattb]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join