It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My where abouts, (syrian sis).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You may or may not have noticed that i have been abscent from AtS for a few weeks.

Contrary to what some you belive, i have not been kidnapped by the Australian secret police on some trumped up charges in recent raids or what not.... that is, not yet

I'm sorry to dissapoint you.

The real reason for my absense is that first i had exams, and second i am on holiday right now in the greatest country in the world, you guessed it, SYRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, i am speaking to you from damascus right NOW!!

I have been meaning to make a thread and send updates of my trip but my brother has been hogging my cousins computer, and frankly i've just been having to much fun

Not to worry though, i kept you all in mind and i've been saving up photographs and stories of my holiday in the beautiful land. Perhaps i can go to a net cafe tomorow and send some

so stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Good to see you back on ATS Syrian Sister...

Hi from your American Neo-Con friend

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome back

if i cross the border to lebanon i'll be sure to take some photos for you

-your anti-neo-con friend

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
well
got any mexican food places to eat there in syria?

I requires Taco Villa!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"With the revelation that Syrian Sister is in fact, NOT a terrorist, the Neocon Force For Concensus Enforcement (aka Fox News) has been activated to launch a smear campaign on the holidaying ATS member.

We have been advised to expect some harsh actions by certain right wing individuals on ATS regarding the re-emergence of Syrian Sister. Though these individuals try their utmost to shout down those of an opposing view, they cannot silence everyone."

[edit on 6-7-2005 by Daystar]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Welcome back SS

Weird, just the other day, I was like Where the hell is SS...it's been quite

The War on Terrorism Forum has been VERY quite in your absence.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation and time off....

BTW, how did you do on exams? Good im guessing

[edit on 6/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We have been advise to expect some harsh actions by certain right wing indiviuals on ATS regarding the re-emergence of Syrian Sister.

You must be talking about Shots

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Welcome back SS!

I did'nt think you was arrested or anything, I knew where you were.

Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Syrian darling good to see you around!!
Hope you are enjoying your trip, oh yeah and we miss you horribly so come back safe.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
You may or may not have noticed that i have been abscent from AtS for a few weeks.

Contrary to what some you belive, i have not been kidnapped by the Australian secret police on some trumped up charges in recent raids or what not.... that is, not yet

Just to set the record staight and to stop you from spreading lies; no one ever said you had been arrested or detained. The papers clearly stated their were no arrests.

But that is ok rounds two and three are going on now so you better stay in seria if you want to remain free.

While you are at it why not take a trip to Iraq and then give us a first hand (post mortem) report
Just make sure you notify me before hand so I can test out my theory of contacting the after life

[edit on 7/9/2005 by shots]

[edit on 7/9/2005 by shots]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Just to set the record staight and to stop you from spreading lies; no one ever said you had been arrested or detained. The papers clearly stated their were no arrests.

don't cry shots...... it isnt the end of the world..... unless of course the Neocons get their way

But that is ok rounds two and three are going on now so you better stay in seria if you want to remain free.

While you are at it why not take a trip to Iraq and then give us a first hand (post mortem) report
Just make sure you notify me before hand so I can test out my theory of contacting the after life

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So the welcoming commitee has been disbanded then?

Damn.... and i had taken so long baking that cake too....

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
arrested people in newspapers ??? my lord i had no idea we had so many famous people in here ...im surrounded by cellebreties... autographs anyone ????

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

So the welcoming commitee has been disbanded then?

Damn.... and i had taken so long baking that cake too....

Nope all members of the committee are waiting for her on the Iraq Syrian Border

Once she crosses it is

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, I for one am glad syrian is not hurt and/or in trouble.

And I welcome her back.

top topics

join