It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im sure somebody ask this question before but what is the difference between a moderator and a super

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I can't believe no mod has pointed out that they're living in an electronic, cash free leadership role, unless that policy has changed!
In the past, I've seen some vehement cries about people assuming the mods make $

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Well, I wanted to be a moderator for the money, until I heard they don't get but US$20 thousand a year, so forget THAT chump-change racket.

I'm still sticking around ATS, but it's not for the money any more.

It's for the women.

I don't think they actually get any money. From what I understand they do it just to hang out with Asala. She's such a sweetie.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Cash? Money?

Why I do it for all of your sparkling personalities and witty banter, of course.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Cash? Money?

Why I do it for all of your sparkling personalities and witty banter, of course.

And, of course, all of our colorful comments to ya about moving our threads, enforcing the rules of ATS, and the like, too!

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I'm still sticking around ATS, but it's not for the money any more.

It's for the women.

LMAO....

Which one?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
From what I understand, the regular moderators are much more attractive than the super-mods. Once you become, sarcastic, battle-scarred, and ugly they promote you to being a super-mod. And I think the cape thing is true as well.

The exception, of course, is Asala. Who is beautiful, unmarred and, it is told, only has one little teeny, tiny sarcastic bone in her body.

BTW, we also have to keep those blasted capes cleaned and pressed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join