It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What if the black outs were caused by aliens? Watching the news, suppose to have all these saftey measurs and checks so something like this wouldn't happen. Yet they all seemed to fail.

So, what if aliens were doing this to see how we would react to the power being shut off? Would they be dissapointed by the fact that we didn't panic or freak out and riot? Or would they be impressed and realise we are better than what they thought?

You never know, aliens, NWO, stupidity, terrorists, could have happened. Sure, the media is saying a switch or something went wrong, but how do you know that is the truth? You don't.

Watch the skies next time their is a power outage. Could be aliens having fun or testing us for when they come and invade. Aliens people, how come no one posted this here before? It seems so logical to me to explain how all these systems failed.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
kinda like on that movie signs, when the aliens are first doing recon.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
South Americas poverty and Africas drought and famine was caused by aliens.

What if the ice berg which struck the titanic was actually a UFO!!

What if you wait until your 13th birthday until you next post on this forum??

, only joking our kid but, really? Just because you believe in the existance of life outside planet earth, dont connect every odd happening with them or you will become more and more unbelievable and unimpressive to any friends you try and convince.

I thought for a second today "what if this was caused by al quida(i SHOULD know how to spell that by now!) in preperation for another attack but then my brain jolted into poer and told me not to be so daft, its just an electrical, mechanical malfunction.

Unless maybe, the aliens were showing us how poor our technology is because they want to sell us some of their energy efficiant stuff!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Harsh, but I do find myself agreeing with triplesod.

# happens.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There are a thousand what ifs but it's really doubtful because,
umm
If you heard about the outages they said the cause and I will explain it:
A powerplant was struck by lightning, no more power, so it tries to take power from other state's plants, they go out too. That's why more states should have what NH does: They have a protection against that. It automatically shuts down the portal in which the power can be taken from. Understand?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nah, they wouldn't intefere with our free will as of now because no one asked for a blackout, unless the politicians

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well... UFOs have been associated with small scale blackouts in the past, and the classic movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" involved aliens creating blackouts inorder to force humanity to behave...

But, in this case, I'm positive that the culprit is not some Grey named Klaatu.

Before we can argue that UFO's caused the blackout, we must first show that UFOs were observed near the blackout zone.

The post "UFO over New York" has already shown that the UFO which was hanging over the city was the planet Mars, and that a second UFO near the buildings was an aircraft... So, there is really, as of now, no evidence to suggest aliens had anything to do with this.

If, however, you find evidence that shows a UFO visit occured on Thursday, please let us know.

new topics

top topics

join