It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Finland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey there,
It's a small wonder how I could've missed this place for so long...

Anyways, I'm interested in all kinds of weird things and been that way since I was a kid. NWO, freemasons, hacking/cracking, you name it. Lately I've been following the US war on terrorism and related US politics, and I even got involved in the Diebold voting machine hack in a weird way. I guess sometimes one finds out only later what they've been involved in

I also own/admin a rather large forum myself, and I hope that some day it will appear as well run and professional as this place is.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
All The Secrets

Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

JAK

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hello Count and welcome to ATS.

Jak

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Glad you could join us Count. If you need some assistance with PTS, send me a U2U and I will do my best to help you.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics from many points of view. There are members from all walks of life, nationalities and of all ages.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions. This is a privately owned and run board where the rules are enforced.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi Count, welcome from Australia.

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
oops, wrong thread. LOL

[edit on 2-7-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello...(Minäkin olen suomalainen... mutta pysyn englannissa että muutiking ymmärtää jotain) It's nice to have somebody from you're own nation here... Especially if you are from a small country like Finland... It makes you proud in some way...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Hello...(Minäkin olen suomalainen... mutta pysyn englannissa että muutiking ymmärtää jotain)

Hey - none'a that here!

Welcome aboard! Hope you meet alot of cool people and learn alotta good sheet!

If I can ever help you with anything, or if you have comments/suggestions for PTS, send me a u2u.

EastCoastKid

[edit on 7/2/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome Count!

GOOLS gave you all the good links on the workings of ATS so pay attention to that.

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

I am *waving* at you from Utah, U S A.........welcome to the kewlest INTERNATIONAL site on the web!

Enjoy using the search function to seek out all your favorite topics!

new topics

top topics

join