It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are Commies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Every Democrat I have every met has been an anit capatilistic communist. Not only that but there only goals for the United States of America are to corrupt our socity with atheist beliefs and have the government control everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow it looks like we have the opposite of Colonel...I'd better watch this to ensure no flames spread.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
uhmm mr DarkAssassin,

Do you have anything to say at all, or did you just started this thread to rant a bit about how evil Democrats are

If so, this thread will be locked asap...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i always have something to say. the entire point was to say that we need a more consertive country

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
But can you provide us a more in depth post as to why we do??

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
there's other places to do this...

www.freerepublic.com

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Now come on let's give this newb a chance to say something after all we let Colonel post his anti-Republican stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I like cheese...

(sorry couldn't help it)

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkAssassin
Every Democrat I have every met has been an anit capatilistic communist. Not only that but there only goals for the United States of America are to corrupt our socity with atheist beliefs and have the government control everything.

What country are you living in DarkAssassin?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the honost reason I did this was becasue i was told that there were some unfair dealing going on. I was critized by a super mod for posting anti demorcrat things but when colonel says anti republican things hes get rewarded. and the moderators get in trouble. I SMELL A BIAST IN ATS

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

the honost reason I did this was becasue i was told that there were some unfair dealing going on. I was critized by a super mod for posting anti demorcrat things but when colonel says anti republican things hes get rewarded. and the moderators get in trouble. I SMELL A BIAST IN ATS

Welcome to the fold DA.
While the colonel gets to post his trash on ats,
We do not need a republican version of him.
I say stick to what me and goregrinder do.
torment him on his own posts.

don't add to the bs.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why don't you explain your positions instead of reading the back cover to the latest Coulter book.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I doubt that they are going to put their atheist "beliefs on you. By the way, you can't have beliefs if you are an atheist.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I put this in the chit chat, since the discussion really isn't going anywhere

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, if this post was just made to get back at another member, I don't see the point of keeping this thread.
This left-wing, right-wing bashing should not be tolerated. It's pointless!

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, I'm a rather conservative democrat.... You're making a ton of assumptions here, Dark.... I'm totally against handouts to those not willing to get up off their lazy asses and get a job.
And, I can see the value of tax cuts to the rich to stimulate economic growth...
But I also feel religion has no place in government. I also believe in a woman's right to choose. And I believe that there are some areas government should have more control, and some less.

Lumping all democrats together is a false arguement at best....

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericaOnline
Well, if this post was just made to get back at another member, I don't see the point of keeping this thread.
This left-wing, right-wing bashing should not be tolerated. It's pointless!

Indeed

Thread is locked from now on...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Okay, I re-opened this thread. But if it keep going on the way it was going on I will lock, and remove this thread again...

Try to actually discuss something here...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sorry about earlier this is my first time at a forum and after reading a few posts I decided to put more thought into my posts. Let me begin explaing my assumptions.

1. Alot of the Dummycrats I met hate money,they hate having money,they hate tax cuts were you get some of your money back. Who would pass up $400 dollars a kid,back?

2. Alot of the Dummycrats I met have no morals,they support abortion,the ACLU,they want religion taken out of our lives. According to the ACLU and the Dummycrats I can't pray or wear a shirt that says "Jesus Loves You".

3. They want to goverment to control the economy and they want the goverment to piss away our taxpayer dollars into usless crap. Who realy gives a damn about gay Indians?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
*Sigh* Its not even worth the effort.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join