It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor charged with eating babies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Even if it's old, I never heard of it before, so the charge of a press coverup is still valid.

The more I think of this the more disgusting it is!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
this was just a made up story.

this was made to have people take a second look at abortion.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Zipdot,
Do have something to back that up?
I would be interested in reading up on it.
Thank you

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Has the World gone numb?

God should have the same mercy on him as god will have on the murdering mother ...

I guess the old adage is true ... They can kill you but they can't eat you ...

Murder is the culprit here. No murder, no lunch for doc ...

provided he is guilty of course, it appears to be lies... One GREAT reason it was not talked about in the mainstream.

Taking a bite from the leg of a cow or a deer is absolutely no different than taking a bite from a human leg .... Is it?
Do not attempt to kid yourself,
flesh and blood is flesh and blood ...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zickddot
this was just a made up story.

this was made to have people take a second look at abortion.

Ya figured as much...

As it should,

funny thing is that nothing was said in regards to the murdering of life and way too much about the alleged cannibal practice in the story ..

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I guess the old adage is true ... They can kill you but they can't eat you ...

ShawNee922,

But that is exactly what he did.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey, the guy performs abortions all day long. That's a hard job. He needs his protein.

Real or not in this case, this type of work is going to attract some seriously disturbed individuals. It's not uncommon for firefighters to be pyros right?

Propaganda or not, I guarantee there are abortionists who who like what they do for all the wrong reasons.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Doing abortions for a living has to take some kind of toll on the mind. It certainly does on the soul.

Your not supposed to keep abortons in the fridge next to your pepsi ehh

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
unfortunatley, i dont think this is just a disgusting anomoly. Ive heard folks in parts of the orient do this very thing. I wouldnt be suprised to find this sort of thing in remote parts of china. With the child regulations etc.

sorry no links, id rather not google.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Im SICK when Reading this kind of Stories.

I Hope Mother Nature takes care of Us sometimes soon, because this World is getting pretty SICK and friggin Crazy!

Damn, I wish I could go and build a House on the Moon.

Or Mars.

That would be neat-o.

And as far as this Doctor is concerned - I saw throw him to the Lions and let them tear him apart, like the Animal that he IS!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Even if it's old, I never heard of it before, so the charge of a press coverup is still valid.

If you've never heard of it: it is all over the web in all kindsof blogs and forums. The catholic church in the Middle Ages by the way also created the myth of witches eating unbaptized babies to create fear and baptize and indoctrinate children from young age. Could it perhaps be that christian conservatives create modern day horror stories to further their obvious anti abortion agenda? Noooo....

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon666

Originally posted by djohnsto77

If you've never heard of it: it is all over the web in all kindsof blogs and forums. The catholic church in the Middle Ages by the way also created the myth of witches eating unbaptized babies to create fear and baptize and indoctrinate children from young age. Could it perhaps be that christian conservatives create modern day horror stories to further their obvious anti abortion agenda? Noooo....

Exactly. Some lady who's name only appears in 3 google returns all to WorldNetDaily (so she can't be investigated herself) claims she saw her boss eat a baby almost two years ago, and still nothing. Wonder why? Must be a conspiracy!

If this story is true or "true enough" for coverage then it most certainly must be the case that the 2,020 returns for "Bush Eats Babies" is a "slam dunk." Also "Cheney Eats Babies" Even "Jesus Eats Babies." The fact is that it's not unusal to claim your "boss eats babies." Or to even confess that "I eat babies" as thousands do.

I mean who doesn't

"Mike Eats Babies." "Joe Eats Babies" And that dingo ate a thousand babies for breakfast. Is it news?

By the next Google crawl we'll learn of more accusations, including Jake1997 eats babies, djohnsto77 eats babies, Asala eats babies, I eat babies with nutmeg and salmon salad, Intrepid uses babies in a cucumber face mask, Valhall blends babies into refreshing smoothies and I'm pretty sure Nygdan wears babies as shoes.

Should WorldNutDaily need to contact me for an interview about all the baby eating I've seen, they may do so via U2U with the usual gratuity for crazy right wing Christian and Big Foot lore.

But let's pretend we're all idiots, it's our first day on the Internet and we have no reason not to believe every little thing WorldNetDaily posts on it's Christian Conspiracy blog. This case would still have nothing to do with medical doctors as a group that perform these procedures, or change a woman's right to have one an iota. Besides embryonic material is used in tons of stuff (some of which are most likely plastered an inch thick on Ann Coulter's face right now). Animals even eat their afterbirth all the time. It's natural. And like you said, it's not illegal. Why don't you wake up Fristie and get him down to the Senate RIGHT NOW to get right on that. What we need here is a LAW. Yes Sir. Can' t have enough of those. Let's outlaw eating medical waste. Cause, we're that stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree with Zickdot's comment. This was a story that was made up. A friend of mine, who is a very weird guy, sent me a link to the PICTURES of this act. After i opened it up and cursed him on AIM for sending me something so disgusting, he replied that it wasn't real and it was just a "performance arts" type of thing. Pretty much a shock value type of look at abortion. I will get ahold of him to send the link to me, so you can see the FAKE PICTURES that started this story.

IronMan

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Umm, this falls amongst the sickest yet. I'm at a loss for words...
Wouldnt that be cannibalism? Heck, this is just too much
What a sick world we live in.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon666
Could it perhaps be that christian conservatives create modern day horror stories to further their obvious anti abortion agenda?

Exactly. This is one story that was ran on one site that has been picked up by a number of sites and is now gosple according to some.

Lets face it we live in world when the sensational is plastered over papers and news services on a daily basis, if there was any thread of truth to this it would have been plastered everywhere.

Why not build a bonfire and burn the man alive....?????

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For all of you who still cannot get the link to work..

The article tells us that he wasnt charged because there is no law against eating abortions.
By law, they are not babies.

Ignorance Denied

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
The article tells us that he wasnt charged because there is no law against eating abortions.

By law, they are not babies.

Ignorance Denied

That's the stupidest defense I've ever heard of something so obviously criminal and just plain wrong. Whatever came of this I wonder? Somebody should investigate and see if he's still eating freakin' babies for godsake...don't ya think?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I remember seeing photos of an asian BBQ a fetus and eat it, I have also seen pictures of cans of human fetuses brains for sale in a grocery store. HERE is an article with GRAPHIC pictures that explains how a human fetus is supposed to be good for your health.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Phlegmi]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't believe this happened, and I never will. This is a hoax to get pro-life people up in a tizzy.

<< 1   >>

join