It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor charged with eating babies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Somebody wants you desensitized for something, and this is just another part of it.

This should have been blitzed by CNN, FOX, MSNBC...all of em. I havnt seen it there yet.
Instead, its a barely seen thing from WND.

In a normal world, this would get the attention of the world. In this screwed up place...its barely mentioned.

www.wnd.com...

As WorldNetDaily reported, Krishna Rajanna's clinic was closed in March, but only after the testimony of law enforcement agents who investigated the grisly charges – including one employee's contention the abortionist microwaved a fetus and stirred it into his lunch.

Gross. Now here is the clincher

But Tomasic's hands were tied. There were no laws on the books to prohibit an abortionist – or anyone else – from eating a human unborn baby.

Common sense is gone.

Stop the world, I want to get off!!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
All I can say is:

0_o

Take me with you!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sad story.

As a human race we are always learning, and yes this world is strange. But what a ride.!

As far as this story is concernd, intelligence lost to ignorance.

The war is not over!:up

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I feel sick....

This guy needs to be assessed for his mental state..

And then shot.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is horrible and disgusting.

But you know why it won't get much press coverage...because it's about abortion and makes abortion look bad.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
Somebody wants you desensitized for something, and this is just another part of it.

This should have been blitzed by CNN, FOX, MSNBC...all of em. I havnt seen it there yet.
Instead, its a barely seen thing from WND.

In a normal world, this would get the attention of the world. In this screwed up place...its barely mentioned.

www.wnd.com...

As WorldNetDaily reported, Krishna Rajanna's clinic was closed in March, but only after the testimony of law enforcement agents who investigated the grisly charges – including one employee's contention the abortionist microwaved a fetus and stirred it into his lunch.

Gross. Now here is the clincher

But Tomasic's hands were tied. There were no laws on the books to prohibit an abortionist – or anyone else – from eating a human unborn baby.

Common sense is gone.

Stop the world, I want to get off!!

Let's take this topic to the next level......
What if the reason it is not against the law, like many other things should be the Gov't does, is because of the benefits.

It sounds completely gross, but some of you will understand the Stem of the situation.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For those of you less informed.....BONE MARROW

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
God will deal with him my friend!

Somebody like that is mental, and needs to be watched.!

I do hope he finds help.

Death is only the next step, what he will get next .......

Only the Lord knows.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ummmmmmmmm....I am now seriously unwell.
This hurts my head, heart and turns my stomech......

How can THIS be?

TRG*vomits and crys.........

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Like I said, sad.

And weak, there is so much food out here. He chose babies.

Twat. I hope God has mercy on him.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I knew Fat Bastard wasn't going to have any positive influence..........

What a horrible story.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow, that makes Jeff Dahmer look normal!

I could barely read it...I was starting to feel a bit sick myself. And I'm a mother...I can't stand reading about this kind of thing!

Once I saw an article about aborted babies--some still living--being put into meat grinders. You know that collagen in lotions often comes from aborted babies?

Sick, sick world. I can hardly wait to get out of it!

(edit--I don't mean suicide, I'm not suicidal at all...just in case you're thinking that)

[edit on 6/25/2005 by Amethyst]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There is a huge difference between having your clinic shut down because of the fifthly state it was in and having a disenchanted employee accuse you of eating foetuses.

Of course Krishna Rajanna is an observant Hindu and does not eat meat but that fact appears to be overlooked.

We must each use our own discernment and I for one am very sceptical with regards to the motives and the truth of this story. Also if you worked at the clinic, would you stay there if you honestly thought someone was eating foetuses?

I also think you will find he hasn't in fact been charged.

[edit on 25/6/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just when I thought that I have heard everything...
Someone has to come along and prove me wrong.
So foul I am not sure what else to say AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I do think its disgusting. I agree.

Shame.

What can I say.!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why isn't this story in the news?
Well maybe because its not NEWS, its far over a year old.
Come back when you know what the word new means.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Who wants to read it? I'm wondering whether it's ATS material. No insult to the author. Just auk!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Of course Krishna Rajanna is an observant Hindu and does not eat meat but that fact appears to be overlooked.

We must each use our own discernment and I for one am very sceptical with regards to the motives and the truth of this story. Also if you worked at the clinic, would you stay there if you honestly thought someone was eating foetuses?

I also think you will find he hasn't in fact been charged.

and RCC priests are observant catholics and do not rape little boys.
You are using a logical fallacy.

It appears in the story that the police and medical board found enough truth in it to yank his license. There is no law against it (like you should need a special law above common sense) so he is not charged with a crime.

Well maybe because its not NEWS, its far over a year old.
Come back when you know what the word new means

This is a follow up.
Did you see it the first time back in march?
Come back when you know what news is.
I guess every time we see Iraq, 911, North Korea, Iran...its not news since its just a follow up to the original story.

Deny Ignorance

Who wants to read it? I'm wondering whether it's ATS material. No insult to the author. Just auk

I wondered which forum to post it in...and decided this one because of the lack of reporting.

The media is liberal. They try to make a show of playing both sides, but in the end, their entertainment shows their bias.
To make headlines of this as something bad, would make abortion itself look bad. They dont want that.
Yet, how can they make it look good?
Thus they decide to leave it alone.

Your a mod, so you get to decide what is worthy here....but this needs to be talked about somewhere...its too extreme. . . . if not here..then where?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One of the reasons why this man has not been charged is that under US Law, a fetus that can be legally aborted is not considered to be a human being or even life Thus, this doctor cannot be charged with cannibalism.
The person's license and the clinic was pulled due to other mitigating factors such as the dead rat found in the clinic. Also in 1994, this person proscribed over 600 narcotic and psychotropic drugs to a patient. This person did not even take the time to perform a medical history on this patient. Result.... patient is dead.
www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
This is a follow up.
Did you see it the first time back in march?

You mean March of 2004? Thats over 18 months ago.
Do you have any new information?
No, then its not a follow up, its a rehash of old information.

I found at least three pages on google on this, so your accusation that it
hasn't been covered in the media is wrong, it was covered and forgotten
a long long time ago.

The world has moved on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join