It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: Kidnap and Decapitation Manual Found in Hideout

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Guides to decapitation. Yikes. They are butchers AND stupid. Looks like some of these insurgents had thier own little torture detention center going on...

Article

"Baghdad, 23 June (AKI) - US Marines have found manuals on taking hostages and decapitation during a raid on a guerrilla hideout in the Iraqi village of Karabla, near the town of Qaim, close to the Syrian border. The Arab newspaper Al-Sharq al-Awsat reports that in the hideaway the troops also found several hostages who were being held there by Islamic militants. The hiding place was being used as a centre for the interrogation and torture of hostages, and contained electrodes and other instruments of torture.

The manuals found were used as Jihad (Holy War) handbooks. The first was titled: "How to choose the best hostage", the second covered decapitation and was called: "Rules for cutting off the heads of infidels", and the third manual, "principles of the philosophy of the Jihad", was more theoretical."

What? No AC or glazed chicken?

But, I can anticipate the hater’s remarks already: "They are only doing it because of Abu..." "They are oppressed by the occupation forces so they are forced to behead their own people..."

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

skippytjc, I love your NEWS SOURCE SITE, which you did not want to put in your original article, but just typed Article.

www.jihadwatch.org...?

Oh yes, we Belive now!

Lets check, WHY JIHADWATCH?

Because the West is facing a concerted effort by Islamic jihadists, the motives and goals of whom are largely ignored by the Western media, to destroy the West and bring it forcibly into the Islamic world -- and to commit violence to that end even while their overall goal remains out of reach. That effort goes under the general rubric of jihad.

Good Laugh Mate!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Actualy Soul, this was on CNN the night before last as well. They didnt discuss the manual, but the showed the hideout with all the torture devices. Wires, batteries, hooks on the cieling. They even showed some of the guys being cut from thier bindings and interviewed them

So, regardless of the source I quoted in my post, this is 100% true and really happenned.

Sorry to tarnish your precious terror....er "freedom" fighters.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Jihadwatch is a very informative, and equally frightening website. I recommend it to all who are as mystified as myself as to just what prompts such brutality.

A companion site is Dhimmiwatch... which is similarly informative as to the behaviour Muslims wish from peoples they conquer. It outlines our fate if Islamic influence is permitted to sweep beyond it's current borders.

I do not consider myself an alarmist, just one who's read up on our opponent. I strongly encourage others to check these websites.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Your personal judgements based upon news articles astounds me skippy, what makes them stupid? The fact that we raided one of their secret bases and found things we weren't meant to, that makes them stupid? Their lack of planning for a covert strike they had no idea about makes them less intelligent than you?

I would say this is frightening really, the fact that the insurgency is organized enough to print and distribute brochures about beheading and jihad is nuts. Not exactly the same rag-tag group of idiots you make them out to be are they? Not only did they have military tactics manuals, but they also had a theorhetical book about personal metaphysical identity, the one about jihad. Hate them all you want skippy, but don't call them stupid just because they lacked precognitive abilities and couldn't hide their books before we found them.

I guess this is why they call people on the far right reactionary, because you don't really think much about the implications of the words you type or the articles you read. You are loathe to actually confront the reality the situation, and are content with simply creating a snap judgement of the situation and sticking with it. Ignorance must be bliss.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I goto say. I'm just stumped by how convenient these kinds of finds are to the US.

Abu Prison story breaks - Decapitation video's start poping up all over the net, then after the storm blew over, no more decapitation video's on the net.

Gitmo is getting a #storm of heat because of allogations of torture - The US conveniently finds a hideout showing the "Jihadists"(insurgents/freedom fighters) have torture chaimbers of their own, topping it with manuals to kidnapping, torture and decapitation.

"Looks like a rat, smells like a rat, sounds like a rat, chances are pritty high IT IS A RAT"

I'm not saying these locations don't exist, I'm just saying it sounds rather convenient that these locations are supposedly found just at this overly convenient time.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I guess this is why they call people on the far right reactionary, because you don't really think much about the implications of the words you type or the articles you read. You are loathe to actually confront the reality the situation, and are content with simply creating a snap judgement of the situation and sticking with it. Ignorance must be bliss.

Far better than the liberal reaction of doing nothing out of fear. They'd rather wait for those on the right to take action on their behalf, and then criticize the results, regardless of their success. While ever decision we make may not be the right one, at least we have the courage to make those decisions in times of trouble. Unlike you, we are willing to recognize EVIL where evil exists. We are willing to confront and defeat it. And then, in the end, when everything is over and everyone is safe, the liberals finally jump in and recognize the EVIL that we identified and defeated long ago. You guys have been on the wrong side of history for some 50+ years. When are you going to change your tune?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Sorry to tarnish your precious terror....er "freedom" fighters.

Tarnish?

Geeezus, man this site Smells of Propaganda.

And why would these guys have Manuals lying around?

Dont you think they are already Experts in this Techniques - after all they are brutal and blood thirsty savage terrorists, so they should know all of this already!

Oh, and did they get these Manuals from Gitmo?

What do you think, huh?

[edit on 25/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Far better than the liberal reaction of doing nothing out of fear. They'd rather wait for those on the right to take action on their behalf, and then criticize the results, regardless of their success. While ever decision we make may not be the right one, at least we have the courage to make those decisions in times of trouble. Unlike you, we are willing to recognize EVIL where evil exists. We are willing to confront and defeat it. And then, in the end, when everything is over and everyone is safe, the liberals finally jump in and recognize the EVIL that we identified and defeated long ago. You guys have been on the wrong side of history for some 50+ years. When are you going to change your tune?

Ahh yes, beating darkness with darkness. Sounds smart? That is what you are preaching isn't it? They are violent(Generally because they are defending themselfs) and so you will show them through violence... Brilliant.

Evil is a part of who you are. A part of who we all are, therefor doesn't it flow that the real battle is within you ? You are the evil which you are trying to fight somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainJailew
Your personal judgements based upon news articles astounds me skippy, what makes them stupid?

They are stupid because they need manuals to cut peoples heads off. That clear enough for you hater?

xu

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I remember when they found a copy of the Koran and a flight manual for flying the Boeings, inside an abandoned car just outside the airport at 9/11.

enemy is really baad, see?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the USMC had an SOP for taking a dump. Anyone know any US Army manuals which include directions for really pointless/mundane things?

Skippy, every post you have made as of late seems to be 2 steps backwards. Not that they were much good in the first place, but they are getting worse. I don't say this to be derrogatory, I've never really bothered with you until recently.

I recently made the point in a thread of yours that "I know you are not stupid". Please don't make me feel stupid for posting that.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by cargo]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Lets check, WHY JIHADWATCH?

You're completely ignoring the last paragraph:

Jihad Watch is dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology plays in the modern world, and to correcting popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts. We hope to alert people of good will to the true nature of the present global conflict.

Jihadwatch just provide news and reports that the MSM doesn't pick up from around the world. At least they're consistent and to-the-point.

Look like you don't wanted anyone to rain on your "Islamo-fascist terrorist supporting" parade.

[edit on 6/25/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Jihadwatch just provide news and reports that the MSM doesn't pick up from around the world. At least they're consistent and to-the-point.

Oh yea, Lets check the Boss of this so-called "news site":

ROBERT SPENCER, the director of Jihad Watch, is a writer and researcher who has written five books, seven monographs, and hundreds of articles about jihad and Islamic terrorism. He is the author of Onward Muslim Soldiers: How Jihad Still Threatens America and the West (Regnery) and Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions About the World's Fastest Growing Faith (Encounter). He is coauthor, with Daniel Ali, of Inside Islam: A Guide for Catholics (Ascension), and editor of the essay collection The Myth of Islamic Tolerance: How Islamic Law Treats Non-Muslims (Prometheus). His latest book, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades), will be available August 8 from Regnery Publishing.

Thats your Averege Non-Biased Author of this Site?

PLEASE!

If you had not Noticed the War on Terror is also a War of Religions.

And Professors like THIS ONE, get alot of Money from the Goverment to write all of this Nonsense in his books.

Geeez, I guess he really knows Muslim History huh?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Far better than the liberal reaction of doing nothing out of fear. They'd rather wait for those on the right to take action on their behalf, and then criticize the results, regardless of their success.

I was talking about labeling them as "stupid" without considering the real implications of what this means. They are obviously organized, we should not underestimate them. I made no value judgements or calls to action or even what should be done, I will leave that to the people who are more informed and well versed in terms of military strategy. This has nothing to do wth action, it has everything to do with labeling people and misunderstanding clear evidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
They are stupid because they need manuals to cut peoples heads off. That clear enough for you hater?

It is harder than you think, muscles, tendons, bone, all being cut through with a knife. It is really much more finesse than force, much like snapping a neck from what I have read. I am not surprised in the least that manuals exist about this subject matter, and the fact that you are surprised is a tell as to your level of knowledge about the subject at hand.

Please stop making judgements about a group of people from news articles, its unfair and ignorant to take them at face value. That clear enough for you, hater?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By

Ahh yes, beating darkness with darkness. Sounds smart? That is what you are preaching isn't it? They are violent(Generally because they are defending themselfs) and so you will show them through violence... Brilliant.

Evil is a part of who you are. A part of who we all are, therefor doesn't it flow that the real battle is within you ? You are the evil which you are trying to fight somewhere else.

Riiiiight... Listen, you keep fighting that "evil within" while everyone else focuses on the evil that is blowing up women and children in shopping malls. I never said anything about using violence. There are countless ways to confront and deal with evil. Just look at how we handled the USSR. Because of those on the right and their actions, we were able to ultimately defeat them without ever firing a shot at each other. Meanwhile, you liberals wanted to reduce arms and hug and kiss Kruschev. You guys were proven wrong, and I thank God everyday that we never listened to you guys over the past 50+ years.

xu

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
just a note, actually USA fired several shots to USSR, in the documentary fog of war macnamara tells that fighters were given a specific mission to destroy something and never ever to fire a single shot to the Russian forces or vehicles, however after the operatiın Russians demanded explanation and claimed that USA jets fired at the Russian ships, the pilots refused. however the guncams revealed some few shots hit the russian ships at Cuba and they destroyed the guncam footage and denied the incident.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Meanwhile, you liberals wanted to reduce arms and hug and kiss Kruschev. You guys were proven wrong, and I thank God everyday that we never listened to you guys over the past 50+ years.

Yea Right!

Thank God that Mister Kennedy was in charge when the Cuban Crisis emerged, if a crazy Neo-Con would be the Boss, we would not be having this pleasant conversation at this moment.

And you know where this EVIL breeds the most?

When talking about Greed and Money - combine these two and you get a powerful dose of Evil, that spreads and multiplies very fast. And when talking about Greed and Money we must mention Corporations - the concentration of this Evil.

They create Wars to get more Money, and because of their Greed they did that in the Past and will do that in the Future.

Money is their God. And Greed is their Love for their God. In that God They Trust. And they wont stop so easily.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Riiiiight... Listen, you keep fighting that "evil within" while everyone else focuses on the evil that is blowing up women and children in shopping malls. I never said anything about using violence. There are countless ways to confront and deal with evil. Just look at how we handled the USSR. Because of those on the right and their actions, we were able to ultimately defeat them without ever firing a shot at each other. Meanwhile, you liberals wanted to reduce arms and hug and kiss Kruschev. You guys were proven wrong, and I thank God everyday that we never listened to you guys over the past 50+ years.

Ras, the people bombing shopping malls are messed up in the head - maybe because they are just messed up, why blame th ecountry? Do you blame the USA for COlumbine? What about all the murders, rapes and other incredibly crazy things? How many seconds is there a new murder in the USA?? Is that because of the country, or is that maybe because of the people? Your chioce if it is the country then your country is messed worse than just about any other, if it is the people, then you don't really have a point do you?

I am not a liberal at all. Been right of centre since before I can walk, but being right of centre in Canada is not being a neo-con. We still have our comman sense. If you hit someone, you should expect to get hit back. If you do not hit somone you shouldn't have to worry about being hit. It really is quite a concept - I like to call it being honourable.

Iraq did nothing to deserve being attacked by the US. The US hit someone. Don't cry and don't look for revenge when, not if, it happens again. So is the law of retaliation, like a wheel that just keeps spinning until enough of us get enough brains to stop it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join