It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

There Won't Be A Presidential Election in '08

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Dick Cheney has made it clear he will not run for president in 2008.

Bush does not have a clear successor.

This may well be Rovian sleight of hand.

Remember, Tecumseh's Curse is still in effect.

What if... the unspeakable happened?

What if Cheney didn't have to run?

What if...?

Assassination. Martial Law.

President Cheney, GOP Cabal for life.




posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That's a uh, nice conclusion there. But if that was the plan why not do it....now.

Dick "Darth Vader" Chaney will not be President.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by NoJustice]



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Neither you nor I know what will happen in the coming days.

There are 3 years left. A lot can happen between now and then.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Dick Cheney has made it clear he will not run for president in 2008.

Bush does not have a clear successor.

This may well be Rovian sleight of hand.

Remember, Tecumseh's Curse is still in effect.

What if... the unspeakable happened?

What if Cheney didn't have to run?

What if...?

Assassination. Martial Law.

President Cheney, GOP Cabal for life.




Ever thought that Arnie might run for president in '08........Thats a scary thought for me.....and I'm not even american.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Arnie and Hillary in 2008



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
lets see wat happens in 2008, if it comes true then yer theory was wrong.
in anicase conspiracies have been goin on long before America became independent and the first elections to the present, elections still comes.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Cheney won't be president, I believe it's more likely Bush somehow is gonna run for another 4 years...2008 + 4 is 2012, he might still wish to be president at that time, or maybe his brother, Jeb will replace him instead.

Hopefully Hillary will be our prez. uhmmm, I said our...i'm dutch...errr...brainwash?



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
More likely scenario....

If the democrats have a strong contender for the White House in '08, there will be some sort of 9/11 style crisis (likely more massive) that will force a state of emergency and put the election on "hold" while the country copes with the meaner, less gentle world we find ourselves living in.

If the Dems don't have a strong candidate, then expect the republicans to put up another puppet (can you see the strings when W's mouth moves?) that will carry the torch.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What in the heck are you guys talking about?

Assasination?
Martial Law?
3rd term?

The only real possibility is Hillary running in '08, and that's scarry enough.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
More likely scenario....

If the democrats have a strong contender for the White House in '08, there will be some sort of 9/11 style crisis (likely more massive) that will force a state of emergency and put the election on "hold" while the country copes with the meaner, less gentle world we find ourselves living in.


One would like to think that this scenario would be suspiciously obvious to the herd and that there would be some backlash, but fear and the need to be protected will win out over common sense in the end. It always has and it always will.

Peace


[edit on 24-6-2005 by Dr Love]



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
What in the heck are you guys talking about?

Assasination?
Martial Law?
3rd term?

The only real possibility is Hillary running in '08, and that's scarry enough.


Have you watched, Alex jones: Martial Law.........This might just explain why people are a tad paranoid....



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think we just need to put the fear of god into these folks and make them see sense.

Vote EVERY SINGLE INCUMBENT regardless of party out of office in 2006!

It's hard to be all powerful when the ballot box has proven that you're not.

Send a message.

And for heaven's sake - VOTE!!!! If you're not registered, register NOW!



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I get the feeling that we will be seeing a lot more of Arnie in the coming future, maybe not 2008 though, i can see the elections maybe being cancelled after some sort of crisis. Maybe leaving Bush in (supposed) charge, and "bringing together" both parties to work together to combat the problem?



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
``

in no particular order

Orrin Hatch, Utah
Bill Frist, Tenn
Joseph Biden, Del
John Kerry, Mass
George Allen, Va
Rick Santorum. Pa
Arlen Specter, Pa
Lindsey Graham, SC
John McCain, AZ
Chuck Hagle, Neb
Condeleezza Rice
Rudy Guiliani
Steve Forbes
Newt Gingrich

there are some aspirants desirious of ascending to 'caesar'
& the 'rule of law' will prevail,
ergo, i don't envision a takeover of USA via Martial Law in next 3 yrs
imho



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Ever thought that Arnie might run for president in '08........Thats a scary thought for me.....and I'm not even american.


I would think that if they change the law to allow Arnold to run, that he'd go under the VP spot.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sorry, but the contenders are already lining up, including Bill Frist. Instead of "no contenders" we'll have another Way Too Many Contenders election.

I wish Colin Powell had run last time.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The 3rd term rule has only been in effect since the 1950s. FDR actually served 3 terms as President before then
In fact sadly I believe there's already a bill being proposed that says the ruling is unconstitutional and there shouldn't be term limits.

Bush for Life








posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
The 3rd term rule has only been in effect since the 1950s. FDR actually served 3 terms as President before then


actually he was elected and served as President 4 times and he died before the end of the his 4th term. thats just how it was.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So what is going to happen when elections go on as normal?

Everyone will move on from this and start some more predictions to be paranoid over...until those fall apart.

Have you prediction people even gone back and taken a look at how paranoid you were over some crazy accusation that never paned out?

Not intending to be rude, just trying to keep the reality factor in check.



posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
I think we just need to put the fear of god into these folks and make them see sense.

Vote EVERY SINGLE INCUMBENT regardless of party out of office in 2006!

It's hard to be all powerful when the ballot box has proven that you're not.

Send a message.

And for heaven's sake - VOTE!!!! If you're not registered, register NOW!


What tf do you need to vote for..

We have already seen that the power of a vote means absolute # in the US elections, not 1 time but twice..

The only way a vote will count is if you are the one counting them.. Other than that all those people who did vote for either Bush, Kerry, or the easter bunny really dont matter unless you are the one counting them.



new topics




 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join