It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a area 52?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
no doubt there is probably 100's of Area 51's, not under the same name but generally of the same purpose.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
that sounds interesting ther could be

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Seeing as it's called Groom Dry Lake i'm sure they just moved it to another normal military base and nobody knows where.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
whilst i think definitley nothing above ground at area 51 is of any significance, and i think it has been that way for some years. there probably is an underground facility network under the area 51 base. i think the government can afford to keep things there in storage or allow black projects to be worked on because they know prying eyes will never see such things. but i really do think that any real secret things projects ect are in an instalation that no general public certainly even know about.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
According to people with verifiable backgrounds who worked at Area 51, there are no underground facilities there. It makes sense. Why spend millions (or billions) of dollars to build underground facilities when it is just as effective to hide secret projects in less expensive conventional hangars?

The Groom Lake facility is as busy now as it has ever been, perhaps more so. Over the past two decades, runways have been added and replaced, infrastructure improved, facilities upgraded, radar equipment added, and new hangars built. Moreover, the base is being used exactly as it always has been, as a facility to test advanced aircraft, avionics, and weapons.

With all the new information that has become available to the public since the mid-1990s, it's hard to believe that anyone still believes all those myths about the base being used to hide extraterrestrial technology.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fellowconspire

yes there is a baker in Arizona around Apache that bakes and there is an funnel cake that connects them in layers !shueeeee!
the system of funnel cake starts from scratch in a bakery in Oh
use pam is available so the cake don't stick to the mold if you would like the recipe the layer funnel cake is the best just ask

top topics

<< 1   >>

join