It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian photo!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If it is real, it looks like the alien is laying down and is dead, because if it wasnt dead, it wouldnt just pose for the camera like that. On the picture of it that looks like its standing up, you can see the reflection of the blood, which could mean that the two pictures were taken around the same time, but from diffrent angles. It could also be fake too, it looks kind of fake in a way, but I dont know. I guess if you found a site saying its fake and explaining it, then it probobly is fake.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by BigPimpin]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
That can be faked easily because there is not much detail. Basically anyone can make an exact clay replica of that so there is no way to tell if it is real or not. I say it is a fake.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
dunno if this has been said but it looks like the dude made it outa paper-mashe(Sp?) and uses video/audio wire for the veins

lol the person who posted this thought it was real or was wondering?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I was wondering, because Ive been having trouble finding a good pic. of a reptilian. Does anyone have any good pictures of a reptilian?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Certainly not a pictograph Iv'e seen prior. What's with the apparent tin-foil background and dark-out of the torso?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
REAL

Dont let the DIS INFO get you in here

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ah! I remember when those pictures where posted on the old Art Bell site...
Maybe someone knows the date of that Art Bell show? I would like to hear that story again

[edit on 24-6-2005 by XPhiles]

[edit on 24-6-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't know about that picture...

But I did find another stange one.
You guys think it's REAL????

[EDIT]: more exclamation marks

[edit on 24-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
lol back to reality

that photo you posted is REAL OMG!!!!!!

but the other photos are real...really faked

why? i think everyone has made that clear so far...

lol...btw office space was a sweet movie
and Dr Love your avatar rocks! i love insult dogs

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitzdoes anyone have the video from "area 51" of the ALien interview?? if so I would be very thankful if you would post it.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

They're question marks.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by backtoreality

They're question marks.

haha, good call. I'll leave it there to look like an idiot.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
If these people are serious about trying to put it across as real, why do they make it so phony a lot of the time!

There are people here who still trust Billy Meier because only about half of his photos have been proven hoaxes. For some reason, they believe the other half could be real

Reed and his ilk are well aware that if people want to believe, they can be convinced by the most pathetic of attempts.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by evanfitzdoes anyone have the video from "area 51" of the ALien interview?? if so I would be very thankful if you would post it.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Anyone have anymore info on this "alien interview"? Is it legit or has it been debunked at all?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ehh i don't know. Looks a little dehydrated if it is a zard. As for the interview tape the DNI is very interesting to me. I've seen it before but on classified tapes of briefs. Its possible that the tape could be real or a clever fake from someone that has seen classified briefs on tape.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The UFO's are a hoax, they are computer rendered images.

The Reptillian has been debunked as well, I have not seen any convincing reptillian pictures yet....frankly, the only convinving alien is the alien interview video...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin
Do you guys think this is real?....I dont know about it, but it sure looks creepy!
www.abidemiracles.com...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by BigPimpin]

Hahaha! Looks like my Maths teacher having a bad day !!
Of course its a fake !!! But i wonder what it would take to get a picture proved real? How would you know when a picture is genuine or not?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That Alien interview is very strange, if anyone could put up some links to more info on it that would be great.
The shadows on the Alien looked a bit "hmmm", but it was very interesting!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
looks fake... y do is it that the wierd animal/alien/goerge bush is always look at the camera??? and yea i think its fake... this should go in the Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts not aliens and UFO's

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join