It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Of The Beast 666 (closer then we think)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this Topic or if this topics been done but i do know alot about it...

Prophecy

"And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, unless he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom;
Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man;
and his number is six hundred sixty six."
he who receives the "mark" will go to Hell (Rev.14:9-11).

Barcodes

As you can see from that picture the begginging, middle, and end of barcodes have 2 verticle parrellel lines (ll) these lines represent the number 6 in UPC (Universal Product Code) supposedlly these numbers were invented so that compurters could read UPCs more clearly...

Now that you understand that 666 is on every barcode take a look around... Everything from BIBLES to Apples everything you buy now has barcodes- Bibles have the number 666 imprinted on them...

Credit Cards and Social Security
Credit Cards have barcodes social security is a number... So seeing how Identity theft involving these 2 problems is getting worse and worse because of lost items... Then wouldnt it make since to make it unlosable?
Well thats what veriChip and veriPAY are microchips that help out from losing stuff and make life more "conveinent".
www.tldm.org...
www.av1611.org...
religion-cults.com...
home.iae.nl...

Although there are many people who belive the upc barcode is the mark of the beast some belive it is not... This is a link to non-belivers
www.virtualsalt.com...

AS for me-
I belive that alot of prophecy fulfillments have came and gone ever since the beggining there have been prophecies of the end times being fulfilled mere couinsidance maybe... I think we got plenty of time to live but if you belive in heaven and hell watchout for micro chips...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
urm...yea....the new demonic number is like 616 or something....damn man, all late and stuff.......

and 6 is actually considered a very lucky number much like 7, so seeing 666 is a sign of good fortune and luck........

now 616, now thats a crazy critter........well do some research on it...enjoy.....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Heres some research on that apearently its very new and is still being checked out... Heres what i found it says it was a mees-up in reading and translatting the oldest peice of new testament text but how in the hell does one peice of paper contradict millions of others... I think that this is BS but ill put what i found up here anyway...

Orginial wording from the orginal Oldest Old Testament of the Bible...

The book is thought to have been written by the disciple John and according to the King James Bible, the traditional translation of the passage reads: "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

But some people think the number 616 has absoulutley nothing to due with the bible----

Scholars now believe the number in question has very little to do the devil. It was actually a complicated numerical riddle in Greek, meant to represent someone's name, she said.

"It's a number puzzle -- the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to [the Roman emperor] Nero."
---------------------------------------------------
For more on that little peice go here- www.religionnewsblog.com...
---------------------------------------------------
Go Here For more and a picture... frankly i think that picture just proves that the possibilitty of misreading it "again" is more likely... i think when it was copied 2000 years ago it was more likely copied right...

ALSO the number could supposedlly be 656 and 717 so if it could be 1 of 4 numbers then how likely is it that its not 666 1/4 chances it is... And if 2000 years ago when this stuff was being said it was written as 666, 656, 616, 717 or whatever it was thats probably the number that others woulve copied.... not to mention the number 666 is commonly mentioned through out the bible and not only in this scripture in revelations which is the only one they found 616 in.........

Anything Else????

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
As you can see from that picture the begginging, middle, and end of barcodes have 2 verticle parrellel lines (ll) these lines represent the number 6 in UPC (Universal Product Code) supposedlly these numbers were invented so that compurters could read UPCs more clearly...

How is it that you've determined that those 3 marks are the number 6?

Your theory is also flawed in the fact that UPC Version E does not contain your "6" in the middle.

Misfit

[edit on 23-6-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well the UPC code is broken down to lines that represent numbers and to verticle(standing up straight) that are parellel to eachother (next to) being the same leangth and width ll are 6 in UPC code... and my theory is flawed only in the fact that some UPCs dont have the 6 in the middle but all major credit card and gift card barcodes DO and if there gonna implant anything that carries money i imagine it will be much like a check, visa, or mastercard...

Thanks..

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This has actually been discussed quite a bit on ATS in the past..
A quick peek using search brought up these threads from the last year or two:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's probably more if you keep looking

[edit on 23-6-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yea i see those but there like you said older and no one has posted on those and almost a year at least... so i guess im just trying to bring the topic back up besides bringing it up though looking at that i think theres more updated stuff in this thread then in those... like 616 and microchips such as veripay... but thanks for that it might help otheres find some more info on this topic....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Well the UPC code is broken down to lines that represent numbers and to verticle(standing up straight) that are parellel to eachother (next to) being the same leangth and width ll are 6 in UPC code... and my theory is flawed only in the fact that some UPCs dont have the 6 in the middle but all major credit card and gift card barcodes DO and if there gonna implant anything that carries money i imagine it will be much like a check, visa, or mastercard...
Thanks..

No, not "some" do not have the 6, but instead the most commonly used, version E UPC, does not have the middle 6.

Also, looking at both my Visa and Mastercard - niether have your somking gun, not on left not on right not in the middle. Both are genuine, bank issued cards.

Of the two Fathers Day cards and a birthday card on my desk, all are Version E - no middle 6.

Where are you getting this stuff from?

Misfit

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
im getting it from all the bacodes ive collected from around my house recently.... within the past few hours actually and all over the internet...
regardless even if there is no middle 6 in UPC E whats to stop the anti christ from using the form of UPC which has the middle 6...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

im getting it from all the bacodes ive collected from around my house recently.... within the past few hours actually and all over the internet...
regardless even if there is no middle 6 in UPC E whats to stop the anti christ from using the form of UPC which has the middle 6...

So, you are making statements based on UPC codes from around your house? Based on that, you can expect this thread to die quickly as well.

What's to stop him(if existant)? Oh I don't know, I would say getting all the current users of the current UPC code to go backwards with their readers might hamper thing just a bit.

Where do you derive that it is that one mark which represents number 6?

Misfit

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Im working on finding the site that had the identification of the numbers and the upcs in my home very quite a bit from several products like i said ivve also found upcs on the internet...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Barcodes are yesterdays news anyway, they'll be slowly phased out with the introduction of RFID chips.
Being English I'll use english examples here but for instance, right from the TEsco website, here is some info in how one of our largest (if not the largest) supermarkets is introducing RFID ships:

www.tesco.com...

And I know Asda is owned by Walmart, so they are probably using them now.
They are becoming cheaper and cheaper and it won't be long before they will have completely replaced the standard barcode.

The new passports and ID cards will have them in. Though they are being labeled as contactless chips/cards etc.

Here is a company that sells passport readers, they all have contactless readers built in now as well:

www.iris.com.my...

There are different standards, the insecure one that most people think of are the 125khz tags that go mainly in animals, car keys, the Verichip, etc. These are insecure and only transmit a 'word'.

The 13.56Mhz variety can be more secure and hold more information. They are the ones that seem to be used in retail tagging as well as in passports, ID cards, etc. They are basically like a contactless smartcard such as the one that goes in your Sky box. And seeing as no-one appears to be able to hack the new Sky cards, they are pretty secure if they are set up correctly.
You also have to be within a couple of inches to read them.

You can pick up a 13.56Mhz reader for your PocketPC for about £150 at the mo, so it's easily affordable for your own experimentation.

If you can find 666 hidden in every tag then maybe there is something to it, but I'm afraid in my opinion finding something in an old redundant technology that is going to be phased out seems irrelevant.

I thought that 666 was meant to mean man as god anyway, but I guess that was just another opinion that I read somewhere.
If you type '666 man as god' in google a few sites come up. The one I first read a couple years back was this one I think:

www.satansrapture.com...

Looking at it that way, I believe that have the mark of '666 - man as god' would encompass anything man made that is used to rule over other humans with a godly hand. The omniprescence of Big Brother, the ability to track your every movement, transaction, goods purchased, people visited, etc etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
thanks for enlightning me i imagine this thread is over but hey i learned something and hopefully someone else dis to ... THanks

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I thought that 666 was meant to mean man as god anyway, but I guess that was just another opinion that I read somewhere.

That's just it, as inspiringyouth cited scripture in his first post of this"

"Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man"

Yet, even tho that is in the Christian Bible, I have yet to meet but a few Chrsitians to stick with that, but to instead cite every damn thing there is with 666 in it as evil. 666 = a man, end of story. It is not a barcode, not a rock song, not a movie ...... a man. I don't recall from my brainwashing I mean Christian upbringing of anything even being mentioned in the Bible as to what the mark itself would be/resemble/hint/whatever, but only that 666 is A MAN.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
this isnt saying anything directly about the anti christ it was stating the mark of the beast 666 on barcodes and implants...

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

this isnt saying anything directly about the anti christ it was stating the mark of the beast 666 on barcodes and implants...

The mark of the beast, 666, is irrelevant concerning anything other than identifying the anti-christ. That's ALL 666 is, the identifying mark of a man, the anti-christ. Seeing 666 in anything else is not only a mute point, but a waste of energy.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
you said Looking for "Iron Maiden: Number Of The Beast", crap, that mean I'm the anti-christ

i thought that was kind of saying i was making accusations.. i dont think that the anti-christ is alive today but i do belive that things are going to start happening soon....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

you said Looking for "Iron Maiden: Number Of The Beast", crap, that mean I'm the anti-christ

i thought that was kind of saying i was making accusations.. i dont think that the anti-christ is alive today but i do belive that things are going to start happening soon....

Heh, nah, the

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I see... well i gues iron maiden isnt my age group im 14 ive never heard of them but thanks for your input it helped

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The point I was making which I think you missed, is that 666 is 'man as god' not 'a man as god'.

The anti-christ may be man as a whole playing god through cloning, tracking, people control, creating life, etc etc.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join