It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Paranormal Investigation Team

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am curious of three things.

1) Does ATS have an official Paranormal Investigation team?
2) If not, would I have permission of the owner to start one?
3) If not, would anyone be interested in joining it?

Thanks,
Jack

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't think they would care as long as they didn't have to pay you for it and also if they got all the credit for your discoveries. Do you want to investigate all things paranormal?

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Oh, it wouldn't cost them anything, I just want to make sure I have permission to use the name, you know?

And yes, all things paranormal, and all discoveries would be credited to AboveTopSecret.com.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
For questions 2 an 3 please use the suggestions/gripe button..see tab at the top of page... there it will be reviewed by those needed

Asala

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think it'd be intresting to be part of an investigation team. Sadly my current status would not allow me to join one. Some day in the future maybe though.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think that most people would agree it would be a good idea, I'm just waiting for word from someone in the Administration.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Assuming that you receive said permission from said administration, please accept my application for inclusion in your team.

I think it's an idea whose time has come, definately.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Assuming were accepted, welcome aboard.

I sent Simon a u2u, so maybe he's considering it. I think I'll use the suggestion thing as Asala suggested.

top topics

join