It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

66 Min Alien Interview (Not Actualy 66 Min Long it Talks About the interview)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I started to download it then at 68% decided to cancel it. Maybe it was a virus laden file so the Mods canned the author. Good thing for intuition.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here's the video in Windows format.

www.book-of-thoth.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The aliens movements look kind of "puppety". Can anyone put this clip into context? Like who released it and when?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting Video.

Department of Naval Intelligence (DNI) Imprinted on the bottom left is.. intriguing

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.crowdedskies.com...

Found out a little more information on it.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Dmtvisitor]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This video has been talked about many times here on ats please use the search function for future questions and answers. There was a thread made on this a while back with many responses and theories check it out.

HERE

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i think its a legit video yeah the first parts of the interview looks like a puppet by the way it moves but the ending part where the medic's flash light on ET it looks hell of real and if you look closer you will see its eye moving and the glaze of the light. It sux that the audio was rip from the video to protect the staffs doing the interview.

i was wondering why ET was dying from a UFO crash maybe.

link   
i think its a legit video yeah the first parts of the interview looks like a puppet by the way it moves but the ending part where the medic's flash light on ET it looks hell of real and if you look closer you will see its eye moving and the glaze of the light. It sux that the audio was rip from the video to protect the staffs doing the interview.

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
and the reason you posted your message 6 times is... ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join