It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have some super secret soldiers design to take on powerful aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fanatical_radical1974

No offense to die hard humanists but seriously now, we have no chance of surviving...

regards,

The fanatical

well if we have no chance of surviving maybe u should realize how violent our race is and how advanced our technology has progress since the last few centuries so dont assume that we have no freaking chance. maybe u watch too many War of the Worlds movies.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They are called " The United States Marine Corp"!

That is all, you may stand down now.

Roper

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Heh I think the marines are badass, but they are going to do no better against the aliens.

Of course maby they will! Aliens are aliens, tottaly foriegn. They could be anything, or be able to do anything.

It would be nice if our primitive guns worked against them.

But IMO if aliens are trying to kill us all we are screwed.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Their known in Ufology circles as Blue Barets, they were blue uniforms and their vehicles Air or Ground are unmarked. Mostly a recovery team but I postulate much more than that.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
if they actually recovered a downed disk and backengineered the technology off of it; it is very possible we have some beam or particle weapons that are based on ET designs; and it could possibly penetrate their armour

btw did u read that article about the new "Gun" they built in New Mexico?
it fires a projectile like a million miles per hour or something
i dont remember the exact specs; but it was unbelieveable

all im saying is that we are aliens too; and we are some of the most violent cowboys in this sector of the galaxy hehe

do not underestimate humans lol

to be realistic , yes we would probably lose the war vs aliens

But.... with super soldiers weilding plasma or ray guns of some sort; with anti-matter grenades and the like ;
we will give the aliens a heck of a fight

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Man, we got something they don't got. He may be old, and he may have lost his last battle, but man all we have to do is send Da Man Mike Tyson at them and he'll eat'em all

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
btw did u read that article about the new "Gun" they built in New Mexico?
it fires a projectile like a million miles per hour or something

Yes, it is called a rail gun, their first "concept" was to launch stuff into space, for "resupply" use. I have a SOF mag around here some where detailing one, for none supply use fo course.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As a believer of Biblical prophecy (oh not another one)
I think aliens are angels, demons and hybrids of the combination of all 3.
So the super soldiers are the Christains with the holy spirit that God will use, including his many angels against the 1/3 of all fallen angels he will need to battle and also those locusts that will torment man kind in Revelations.
'Use the force luke' type thing.
Notice Christians do not get obducted much, well maybe during the rapture by God. Sorry to ruin your original perspective its an opinion.

Do you think the aliens are racist, they try to help rich nations and negociate with people with power when they can reveal secret technology with Africa to get them sorted out .

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by Rasputin13
The super soldiers are US, the American Citizens. That's what it's going to come down to. Aliens invading and them having to defeat us house to house. Sorta like "Signs." Hopefully it'll be as easy as throwing a cup of water at them, but I doubt it. I'm guessing if they invade then it'll be because they want something that we have, ie: our planet and/or its resources. So in that case they are unlikely to use any weapon of mass destruction that would destroy the planet and everything on it. Earth is a delicate ecosystem. You can't go and destroy every living thing on it, as every creature or plant has its own function. Except for humans, of course. Our only function is screwing up the whole planet!

So unless they have some super weapon which can kill every human on earth instantly, without killing and destroying everything else, then these aliens are gonna have to come door to door. And you can bet people like myself won't go down without getting a few shots off (or glasses of water). Just in case, I'll have my SuperSoaker as well as my assault rifle standing by!

What about nano-robots that target our nerve cells.That would get rid us off us quickly.Artificial viruses

Seriously,we don't know what weapons they have,but I think we don't stand any chance.

exactially, viruses among other weapons. I think if the aliens are manelovent, we don't stand a chance. It is like a war with the US vs. Aboriginies, not much of a fight. I also think if the aliens were manelovent, they would have came down and taken care of us before we f-ed up the planet, built nuclear bombs etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fanatical_radical1974
As if lil chimp like man can stand up to an interstellar race of advanced beings.. This whole thread is insane. We can barely make the plunge into space let alone travel the universe yet were gonna somehow create dolly the sheep like half man/alien hunter predator? lol Face it, if there is alien life out there that has travelled light years to see this garbage can of a planet we call earth, you can bet your bottom there a -TAD- bit more advanced than lil ape man is

No offense to die hard humanists but seriously now, we have no chance of surviving...

regards,

The fanatical

I am going to have to agree with that, to support your reasoning, i will present you all with this little tidbit.

you ever watch david seredas videos?

he talks about some sort of alien intelligence governing various extra physicall bodies around earth in space, and how they vibracte at a much higher frequency than normal matter, and eventually he talks about his theory taht they are manipulating gravity somehow.

Imagine if they can do that, they could easily destroy us if they so chose, no amount of skill, training, or weaponry is going to do anything against that. And thats just one aspect of they technological advancedness of that race. David Sereda goes on to show that its possible they have been watching us for 10s of thousands of years too, which means back when we were nothing more than little social hunter gatherer clusters, they were THAT advanced. They are just watching us, and maybe poking around from time to time. but if they wanted to destroy us, wed be destroyed, its fun to fantasize about the US army or some other army defending earth, but it is not going to happen.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Davood]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Consider the following thought experiment:

If man from 150 years into the future "landed" one day, fully decided to wage war upon the inhabitants of earth as it is today; do you believe that man of today would stand a chance?

[edit on 6-7-2005 by BlueEyes]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hi there, sorry I missed your post earlier..

I think the US has a few different forces - one called the 'Blue Barets'.
For Interception (using specialized aircraft with special devices for pictures, magnetic and other readings, etc..),
And recovery teams. Knowing how to approach and handle dead/alive EBEs; Handle and dismantle their Disks; crowd control (including police/fire depts etc..).

They use vehicles, helocoptors and other aircraft that are black and without markings and they BB are aware of what and where the specialized scienticic agencies are located (eg Brookhaven National Labs) for radioactive support, etc..

Where the bodys' go v the craft pieces etc..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
>I'm guessing if they invade then it'll be because they want
>something that we have, ie: our planet and/or its resources.

...yes...but I think it unlikely that they would want to kill us off in any case. We're probably be the most valueable resource on the planet.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
We're probably be the most valueable resource on the planet.

Why do you say that?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat

Originally posted by LordBucket
We're probably be the most valueable resource on the planet.

Why do you say that?

I guess this is on a tangent from the main thread, my apologies for encouraging this !

say you have 10 captive rats, you study them, note their progress, and record their habits,

one day they make a huge mess on one of the rocks

do you get rid of the rats then clean up the mess and get new rats?

no, the rock isnt important, its all about the rats.

I suppose its a little pompous to assume we are so important, but we are the dominant species thats evolved on this planet, and they have been watching us for a while.

And as far as minerals and other things are concerned, i seriously doubt they need to actually take physical resources from our planet, as they can probably create anything they need, assuming they are hyper advanced beings, who have been watching us for 10s of thousands of years. If they are here, it is to see the zoo that is our planet, and all the funny antics of those silly humans.

Heck, I wouldnt be surprsied if the close encounters and abductions are just sight seeing, although id imagine they would have some regulations or something against seriously tampering with us. a race so advance would also be advanced socially as well (one would hope), we humans still have a long way to go..

I am worried about when we refine nanotech, we cant be trusted with that, with our current social trends, I still want them to develop it though, because if they manage to regulate it, and create some amazing cures and build artificial intelligence through extremely advanced self replicating neural networks, it will all be worth it ! I mean, sex robots that you can talk to, what more can you ask for !?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
episode from x-files. no fun intended

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Do we have some super secret soldiers design to take on powerful aliens?

Yes we do!

It is consisted of 12 people that form what is known as the MJ Jury.

Anyways...they failed, MJ is on the steets. Another Alien let loose.

[edit on 6/7/2005 by SportyMB]

PKD

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
i mean is it possible that the U.S. government knows that the aliens landing with possible powerful weaponry (of course), and take on Area 51 to rescue their buddies. and the U.S. has some supersoldiers enhance with suits and weapons that is specifically designed to take on the aliens?
and if not Area 51 maybe other places and the U.S. gov sent these supersoldiers to counter the aliens.

not to discredit your observations, but i think that you have somehow melded video game reality with living reality. the difference is that one is fictional, and the other is real. see if you can guess which is the fake.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If there is, we still will not stand a chance. Super secret Soldiers we have are still human (Unless somehow we can make it like Superman). The most is have more physical trainings, good in everything (They will choose the best of the best). Maybe a bit of genetic engineering and armor that could boost their physical strength or stamina. But the most they can do is to protect secret bases, even Superman cannot withstand nuclear blast. Could those super secret soldiers able to withstand Alien weapons?? NO!! Unless they are gods.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If the government has any reason to believe that aliens exist then I am sure we have soldiers specially trained to deal with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join