It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have some super secret soldiers design to take on powerful aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i mean is it possible that the U.S. government knows that the aliens landing with possible powerful weaponry (of course), and take on Area 51 to rescue their buddies. and the U.S. has some supersoldiers enhance with suits and weapons that is specifically designed to take on the aliens?
and if not Area 51 maybe other places and the U.S. gov sent these supersoldiers to counter the aliens.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If they are super secret then how would anyone know about it and If anyone did they wouldn't be allowed to say.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well...if it was super secret we wouldnt def know unless someone made it up or it was true..everything is just a theory..

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK_05_XM29
If they are super secret then how would anyone know about it and If anyone did they wouldn't be allowed to say.

sometimes things can be leaked, it be like DeepThroat.
in anicase maybe somebody has researched on this possibility.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
if someone has researched on this..could they possible give me a link so i could get further info cuz i do know the mind is very powerful and if u can harness it..possibilities are endless

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yes I suppose there could be a super soldier. We are always working on makeing our soldiers better fighting machines. So, it would make sense that there are a number of super-soldier programs running.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The super soldiers are US, the American Citizens. That's what it's going to come down to. Aliens invading and them having to defeat us house to house. Sorta like "Signs." Hopefully it'll be as easy as throwing a cup of water at them, but I doubt it. I'm guessing if they invade then it'll be because they want something that we have, ie: our planet and/or its resources. So in that case they are unlikely to use any weapon of mass destruction that would destroy the planet and everything on it. Earth is a delicate ecosystem. You can't go and destroy every living thing on it, as every creature or plant has its own function. Except for humans, of course. Our only function is screwing up the whole planet!

So unless they have some super weapon which can kill every human on earth instantly, without killing and destroying everything else, then these aliens are gonna have to come door to door. And you can bet people like myself won't go down without getting a few shots off (or glasses of water). Just in case, I'll have my SuperSoaker as well as my assault rifle standing by!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
The super soldiers are US, the American Citizens. That's what it's going to come down to. Aliens invading and them having to defeat us house to house. Sorta like "Signs." Hopefully it'll be as easy as throwing a cup of water at them, but I doubt it. I'm guessing if they invade then it'll be because they want something that we have, ie: our planet and/or its resources. So in that case they are unlikely to use any weapon of mass destruction that would destroy the planet and everything on it. Earth is a delicate ecosystem. You can't go and destroy every living thing on it, as every creature or plant has its own function. Except for humans, of course. Our only function is screwing up the whole planet!

So unless they have some super weapon which can kill every human on earth instantly, without killing and destroying everything else, then these aliens are gonna have to come door to door. And you can bet people like myself won't go down without getting a few shots off (or glasses of water). Just in case, I'll have my SuperSoaker as well as my assault rifle standing by!

What about nano-robots that target our nerve cells.That would get rid us off us quickly.Artificial viruses

Seriously,we don't know what weapons they have,but I think we don't stand any chance.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Of course we probably don't stand a chance, but the least we can do is invesigate before they "destroy" us, if that's what they are wanting to do.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think you have been playing too much Splintercell deltaboy

I think if we were to suddenly become privvy to all this so called black budget technology and programs, we would likely be far less impressed than we think we would.

To many hollywood movies we have watched.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just because we may not "stand a chance" against an alien invasion, doesn't mean we shouldn't try. All of you guys can surrender, I'll be here fighting with every last breath in my body!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Alright mate, put down the PS2 pad, step away from the console and dont play Area 51 again or at least 2 weeks, this should cure your paranoia.

Na, im just messin' with ya'. I guess its possible, though they really coul;dnt hide an alien war now could they!!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well on saturday I did start a thread on here about the 1st Earth Battalion, a super army which was trained amongst other things to will people to die.

Its claimed that they are either trained by aliens or trained to fight aliens.

Anyway some moderator deemed inexplicably that it had nothing to with aliens and ufos and moved it to another part of ATS.

At which point another moderator deemed that it did not belong where the first guy had relocated it and shunted it off to someplace else.

God knows where it is now and perhaps moderators would read into an actual thread before sidelining it.

Anyway if anybody wants some info then have a look at ...........

www.jonronson.com...

"The men who stare at goats".

[edit on 21-6-2005 by JayKew]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"I again urge FEMA and the NRC to take a hard look at the standards used to certify ... The Pentagon Plan to Create Mutant "Super-Soldiers" by CHRIS FLOYD ...

NucNews

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) proudly announced its $50 million contract with the US Army to design new technologies for the super-soldier of the future

It is real

I would post more sources of and for proof, that this concept isn't some fictional entertainment. For a detailed history on the origins of the "super soldier" R&D, just start back in WWII, with the Nazi concept plans. Don't for one second think this can not happen, we already have pills that keep soldiers up for days, maintaining alertness and ZERO fatigue, not to mention medpacks for instant coagulation of wounds. If you look hard enough, there are a dozen threads within ATS that cover FEMA and it's current ongoing projects to continue "enhanced soldier performance".

I know, because I posted half of them.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have heard of a super something yo. They call him the "roof top mad man." I'm sure someone can find something on the dude

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Haha, I kind of doubt the roof top mad man is a super soldier.

He is #ing creepy as hell though. I wonder if there is a topic on ATS about him yet... if not I think I'll make one!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know about "super" soldiers, but I was a soldier in the Army and I can tell you that if the gov't. knows of an "E.T." threat then they do have "specially" trained soldiers to try and handle that threat if it should happen. That's just the way the military works.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
I don't know about "super" soldiers, but I was a soldier in the Army and I can tell you that if the gov't. knows of an "E.T." threat then they do have "specially" trained soldiers to try and handle that threat if it should happen. That's just the way the military works.

u mean like for example Special Mission Units that involves DEVGRU and Delta etc. or maybe even shadowy units that are better equipped and trained and enhanced specifically to deal with heavily armed ets .

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The military would have seperate specially trained units to handle an "E.T." threat. One reason for this is because the gov't. has not even admitted to knowing about E.T.'s let alone acknowleging an E.T. "threat". So yes, the units would be secret otherwise the gov't. would be admitting to E.T.'s. That is just common sense.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As if lil chimp like man can stand up to an interstellar race of advanced beings.. This whole thread is insane. We can barely make the plunge into space let alone travel the universe yet were gonna somehow create dolly the sheep like half man/alien hunter predator? lol Face it, if there is alien life out there that has travelled light years to see this garbage can of a planet we call earth, you can bet your bottom there a -TAD- bit more advanced than lil ape man is

No offense to die hard humanists but seriously now, we have no chance of surviving...

regards,

The fanatical

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join