It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi minister: U.S. hiding Saddam secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Iraq's justice minister on Tuesday accused the United States of trying to delay Iraqi efforts to interrogate Saddam Hussein, saying "it seems there are lots of secrets they want to hide."

"There should be transparency and there should be frankness, but there are secrets that if revealed, won't be in the interest of many countries," he said. "Who was helping Saddam all those years?"

Saddam has been interrogated by the Iraqi tribunal, which recently released a video of his questioning - without sound.

cnews.canoe.ca...

It would be considered poor judgement in seeing further leakage of evidence that the war on Iraq was in fact criminal. I simply wonder what, or how many sensitive US secrets Saddam is ready to squeal out loud. For the sake of the NeoCons, I hope they condition Doppelganger Saddam in time!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Iraq's justice minister on Tuesday accused the United States of trying to delay Iraqi efforts to interrogate Saddam Hussein, saying "it seems there are lots of secrets they want to hide."

Yep, we haven't found all of the WMD receipts of what we sold him...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think Saddam is the America's Ace card......perhaps if Iraq gets worse, than the US will put him back into power on a short leash. He certainly controlled Iraq far better than we ever did....he was MORE ruthless than the suicide bombers and thats what it takes to rule these kinda folk.

Thruout history, many conqerours have re-installed the leadership in cities they took over to keep the peace...while their armies moved on.

Maximu§

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It would be considered poor judgement in seeing further leakage of evidence that the war on Iraq was in fact criminal.

Yeah, I bet listening to saddam say the war was illegal or that there were no WMD’s would be new or shocking evidence.

I simply wonder what, or how many sensitive US secrets Saddam is ready to squeal out loud. For the sake of the NeoCons, I hope they condition Doppelganger Saddam in time!

Like what? Name me some secrets that Saddam might tell that will damage the U.S.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Westpoint23, i think there is many secrets, that Sadaam has, that the US, would not want made publc!

I mean, the US was supplying weapons to Sadaam, at the very least. And before you say it, i know we was living in a different time then, and that priorities, strategies, etc, were different. But Sadaam must have thing's on the US and other important allies as well. It would be naive to think otherwise.

The question is, What does he know?

And the most important question of them all is, WHO HAS BEEN HELPING/ASSISTING SADAAM?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
I mean, the US was supplying weapons to Sadaam, at the very least. And before you say it, i know we was living in a different time then, and that priorities, strategies, etc, were different.

can u tell us wat weapons we gave to Saddam? i like to know wat u know.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well rockets, in the early stages of supplying weapons to Sadaam. These were mainly of low quality, yield, etc. In the latter days of the supplying to Sadaam, before it was public knowledge, were of more a sophisticated nature.

The US also supplied chemical/biological weapons to Sadaam. Although, most of these weapons were supplied in a more, knowledge based, and equipment form.

The intellgence services play games with everyone, and every country. One minute you are flavour of the month, then next you are the enemy.

In any case, i think you would have to be very naive, to think oterwise.

And of course, i am not going to tell you where i know this info from, that would just be plain foolish!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
Well rockets, in the early stages of supplying weapons to Sadaam. These were mainly of low quality, yield, etc. In the latter days of the supplying to Sadaam, before it was public knowledge, were of more a sophisticated nature.

In any case, i think you would have to be very naive, to think oterwise.

And of course, i am not going to tell you where i know this info from, that would just be plain foolish!!!

can u tell me wat rockets they were?

aww i wish u can tell me where u get yer sources, it seems u get yer top secret information from somewhere, i wish i got yer access.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The US has been trying to influence Saddam Hussein's trial charges into ignoring the crimes against the Geneva Conventions commited in the US-fostered Iran-Iraq war, but eventually, Iranian influence in Iraq being strong enough, those topics were added to the trial charges a few weeks ago. Instigators and Accomplices to Saddam Hussein's war crimes include former and current, sometimes prominent, US officials.

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Moretti]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Deltaboy, when i explained that rockets were supplied, i did actually mean artillery etc, and not space rockets or anything like that. Just to clear anything up.

And sorry again, but of course cannot reveal sources, it's common sense not to, you must understand, right?

But please understand one thing, weapons and tech, have and will be sold to countries, that they are actually at war with. Sounds bizarre, but it's all just simply about money and power.

US, WAS, (defence contractors), selling weapons to the very people the were fighting in VIETNAM!!!

This is common knowledge and accepted, in certain circles.

top topics

join