It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Conspiracy? Bias?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
On June 20th, 2005 I started a thread that asked people to attempt to prove the existance of time as a qualifiable and real thing rather than an assumed abstract idea.

The point of the thread was that time is only assumed and may no really exist. In line with denying ignorance, I left it open for debate to get people thinking.

Byrd moved my thread to BTS (a less viewed forum) saying that it would only cause philosophical debate. I sent Byrd a U2U stating the intent was indeed to bring up the fact that the idea of time in science is a fundemental flaw and assumption that we allow to go uncontrolled.

Seeing as how its been 24 action and i have not received even a responce to this, I bring it up here.

Now if it was just based on some ATS policy i wouldn't even second guess it, however I call bias.

Here is the thread I started on time...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Now here is a thread IN THE SAME FORUM I made mine, about MAGIC.. in the science forum...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BIAS.... simple and pure bias that a magic based "science" thread run for weeks and hits 15 pages, yet the REAL conspiracy of time flowing through all the sciences is not even fact.

I was happy to keep this between me and the mods, except my issues was not address.

I'm still very much interested in a Moderator responce, however at this point I feel it important that the ATS community know about the situation.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
is this what councillors are for around here? i don't know, but you might try and approach one.
you also might just wanna put that feather in your cap and call it macaroni.
bit of an uphill battle, it is.
live and learn.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Quest, I am afraid you made a fatal error. It is actually, all your fault. You excluded the 'Can aliens...' from your thread title. I PROMISE that if you would have done that, none of us would be writting about this.

GL with trying to raise science-based questions!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Quest -

ATS is a load of crap. Your post was moved not due to conspiracy/bias but because you simply wanted to talk about things that the supposed carriers of the First Amendment torch didn't want to have discussed.

That said, keep up the fight!

Oh yeah, time is a state of mind.

I think you can invoke a section 4ac rule violation against the moderators on this one. I'll check with HQ and see if they can send us some help on this. Think the crypto-zoologist society is gonna find your post real interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I agree with you on the fundamental flaw of the measurement we call time. It is a "measurement" that may be variable as some have proven the speed of light to be (recent flaw found in red shift). But that's another topic...

My last vote for way above this month goes to you...

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Instead of bitching, why not try contacting another mod or admin via U2U or the Comments/Complaint Form?

Not everyone is online 24 hours of the day (or everyday for that matter), hence we have a large team across different timezones.

Trying to create public awareness and rally gathering won't create anything other than board drama.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's said patience is a virtue. Man, I sent a u2u to another member of the staff last week and haven't got a reply yet. See me sweating it? We have live outside of this forum.

BTW pandoas_box, if you don't like it here, see that little button up top that says "log out"? Feel free to use it.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
By the way, I have moved your post to Science & Technology where I feel it best fits. This type of post will likely become very philosophical but anyway...

Next time just try U2U'ing online mods!

top topics

join