It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Uncovered - Due to massive construction...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have just received a newsletter from a website about a guy claiming that he was video taping the new construction going on at Area 51 and it uncovered a ship in one of it's big hangers with mysterious shapes on it. Kind of like ancient egyptians. The hanger was left open....

Anyways I saw the video..

It's 1.3GB in size and has full audio and amazing quality.

Near the end of the video, it shows Area 51 personell spotting him and the video camera and then 6 vans coming towards him. Thats when he jumps into his car and turns off the camera and just apparently outruns Area 51 security before they get to him.. It was amazing. The video is about 45 minutes. If you have a place I can host a 1.3GB video, I'd be more than happy to upload it. For some reason now, his website is down. At least i was able to get the video though

Edit: here is his site image: back up but replaced apparently by gov...

img300.echo.cx...

He insisted on hiding his info...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by jsmith444]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
can you not upload any still pictures for us to see

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would like to see this footage. How long is it and how is the resolution?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
this is shaping up as a really bad month for area 51 security isn't it.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I would like to see this footage. How long is it and how is the resolution?

I want to upload it somewhere. I have tried a few hosts but they keep deleting the file because it's 'too big'. anyone have some place i can host it?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Might I suggest sending it (via email) to one of the mods/staff members; perhaps they can review it and possibly get it uploaded here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Could you send it to me in an e-mail JSmith? It's [email protected] sounds very interesting...let's just hope we'll be able to see it before they come for you!

[edit on 20-6-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
if its what he says it is then we need to get it on here before they shut him down. (forever)

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
1.3GB is too large for email or most web hosting.

How about bit torrent?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A file splitting utility would work perfectly in this situation. This would split the file into separate smaller chunks that could be downloaded and reassembled on the user's PC. This might get around the file size issue you are experiencing. You might be able to place chunks of the file on separate web servers and then create an HTML page that has links to each file.

This tool has worked for me in the past. It will create a program that will rebuild the master file from all of the chunks so you'd want to provide that for downloading as well.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here's an image of what happened to his site.. its up...

but replaced.

How the hell did it get open so fast?!??!

img300.echo.cx...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I too would very much like to see this. Please do all you can to share it.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsmith444
img300.echo.cx...

Why is all of that blacked out? Post the link to the site please. I want to see for myself.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sounds awesome looks like the fbi and homeland security got to the site maybe this is some serious stuff but i still want to see it

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
huh, doesn't seem to be working...could you post a pic on the site? Breaking it up is a good idea, what kind of program would you use to cut a video?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I want to see it. I don't care if the gov't come after me. I mean they got cable t.v. in jail, and the have a work out facility. i don't know why criminals complain. Well... their food does stink. Oh well... I still would like to see the video.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
someone give me a damn place to upload it.. ANyways i am thinking about giving it to a new company.... how do i go abouts doing this.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How about compressing it into windows media?

Windows Media Encoder(free)

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yeah the best would be to use bittorrent then after a while many people will have it so it will be difficult to close them all down. Just in case the FBI tries to get it from you make some copies and hide them at your friends house or somehwere safe where they would never find it.

I really don't know how this guy would have been able to get that close so i hope this is not some dumbass hoax. I personally think it is a hoax because it looks and smells like a hoax.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
hmm that link u posted looks exaclty like this page with a few black lines covering the important tid bits.

it makes me wonder if ur just trying to put a on hoax ATS.....

elitetorrents.org...

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Arachnid69]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join