It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Chargest Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Rapes Dies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Drugs or hormones gone crazy...
either one doesn't give someone the right to do what he did...

stick him away in a mental ward until he feels bad enough about his actions to kill himself...
and if he never does feel bad...
then I guess he likes orange jello, and movie day...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Talk about shock and ore.... i could not believe what i was reading (headline wise)

I hope his jail "buddys" shows him what its like to be on the receiving end.... along with Animal Right Activists who arn't exacally human friendly...

I would not worry to much tho, Jail will eather kill him or worse

Also i hope he did the dog after he did the children, because of the desiese the children might get from the "interfusion" (well i don't hope, but if you get my point of view)

I seriously reckon he will be dead or littery constantly f**ked up in jail.. (mind my french)

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You know, it would have been funny if he hadnt raped the kids and the dog didnt die, and the story got attention.

Yes it is sad, rape is wrong, and so is molesting a dog to death.

I dont really know where I'm going with this, so I'm gonna stop typing now.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A case of biology [evolution] verses civilization.
A 17 y/o's hormones battling with reasonable social constraints.

You can moralistically condem this kid, before any clinical research into why exactly some people [males] do these things, or you could think about comprehending the psychology and biology of it so hopefully preventative measures might be available for this stage in a young male's life when his behavior becomes overpowered by hormones.

You may want to condem instead the biological condition that causes this, or you can just get your moralistic jollies. Depending on how many people go each way tells us whether we are an intelligent species or an instinct driven stupid species.

Of course that depends on if you think human beings are a disposable commodity or not.
I like to think we aren't but in reality with 6 billion of us all competing for resources, maybe we are just a disposable commodity.

Aggression is a very necessary part of humanity, civilization defines when and where it is productive and when and where it is destructive.

Aggressive unthinking condemnation of this kid doesn't strike me as taking the moral high ground. Locking him away from the vulnerable, though, does seem appropriate.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Let me tell you what's REALLY disgusting here! There are TWO out of eleven paragraphs that mention his molestation of two girls, one thirteen and the other only three...and NINE that carry on the story concerning his raping of a dog! The press is as SICK AS HE IS!!

My personal opinion of this guy? Toss him over a cliff and be done with him!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Please don't think I'm making excuses for this young man when I tell you the following story:

My neighbors son (when he turned 16) used to come out to his backyard naked (when he had seen my wife in the kitchen) and masturbate. She told me he had done this twice before telling me about it because she was afraid I might shoot him or something. What I did was leave a camera in the kitchen and when he did it again my wife took his picture (a poloroid (sp?) shot). That evening when I got home I took the picture with me to visit with him--privately. I told him what I had and said if I ever heard of anything like it happening again I would tell his parents and call the police. He stopped and never did anything like that again. As a matter of fact, he grew up to be a nice young man, went off to college and became an aeronautical engineer.

By the way, I absolutely agree with the comment that the press is just as sick as the young man.

The point of all this is to point out the confusion, and emotional stress a young man goes through as he enters puberty. His hormones more or less take control of him for a time. This in no way excuses the depraved behavior of this young man, but perhaps it might allow you to see that he is not completely insane or beyond redemption. He needs training, counselling and time to get through all this and then he might grow up to be a valued member of society (if we let him).

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Astronomer68]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Thank you Slank and Astronomer68 for your insightful and humane posts.

Many ask why the news story focused on the dog rape and then go on to villify the media and story for its emphasis on the dog rather than the girls. It's rather obvious why the story focuses on the dog. The story mentions the girls and explains that the young man was previously charged and is awaiting trial for their which, apparently, occurred some time before his rape of the dog. It appears that the rape of the girls was previously reported and the dog rape is a new story. So, it seems that this criticism of the story's focus is misplaced.

This 17 year old boy is obviously troubled and needs help. Being sent somewhere to be raped and abused by other inmates and animal rights activists is not likely to be helpful or rehabilitative. He needs correction, not abuse.

[edit on 6/21/2005 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by looking4truth

...anyone else notice how sick things seem almost normal or expected anymore?

Yes.

My theory is that we're dealing with epidemics of prion-related diseases, all different strains, some of which attack the brain in ways yet to be recognized officially. ...Some background research posted at www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMO - people like this 17 year-old kid are sick - and need medical treatment.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Originally posted by looking4truth

...anyone else notice how sick things seem almost normal or expected anymore?

Yes.

My theory is that we're dealing with epidemics of prion-related diseases, all different strains, some of which attack the brain in ways yet to be recognized officially. ...Some background research posted at www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMO - people like this 17 year-old kid are sick - and need medical treatment.

Well the only treatment for sex offenders that works everytime is a high speed injection of lead directly to the brain

Any children that this guy is around after he's been "rehabiltated" will not be safe. Rape and molestation of children should be a capital offense.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
One thing I used to hear a lot, is that those who abuse animals were pretty much certain to move on to humans, which is the justification for so many resources were called in anytime an animal is mutilated or harmed (as opposed to the reaction for "just another" human murder). Supposedly signs of real dangerous tendencies.

Add the sickest, most "wrong" of crimes against humans, and this guy has no redeeming value to society.

Put him down like the animal he is. Quick, clean, fast. Then incinerate the body.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can't believe what i am reading...

"hormone imbalance"
"training req'd"

give me friggin break!

I thought 17 year olds with hormone imbalances got pimples?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There are numerous "modern" diseases that muck up the brain to create bizarre and often violent behaviors. Most result from misfolded proteins, heavy metal exposure, chemical contaminants, or other now common pathogens. Many of the worst symptoms are triggered by hormones, and may surface during puberty.

There seems to be a general agreement here that such victims should be euthanized or executed rather than treated.

Beware. No one is immune.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Helping the people who can be helped and reformed is all fine and good. But a cross-species multiple rapist might be a little beyond saving. I'll be the first to go on record to say that if I were ever to do something even half as bad, you have my permission to put me down like a rabid dog.

Of course I'll never do anything like that, so that's an easy thing to say.

We just aren't shocked by anything in this coutry anymore, and everyone needs to be saved. Well some people are just plain bad. Sometimes there are no shades of grey. Some people bring nothing positive into this world. So why should I have to share space with them?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadboy
Some people bring nothing positive into this world. So why should I have to share space with them?

If I chose, I could make the argument that YOU are a either a "useless eater" or an incompetent voter. And make it stick.

I don't want to do that - but there are people who do, and will. Soon. ...We are not talking about "reforming" violent criminals - this is about rampant infectious disease, with mental effects, and victims being denied treatment. ...And this is just the edge of the wedge - there's LOT more to come. Expect a hierarchy, where only the "superior" ones have democratic rights and privileges.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Impale him on a spit and roast him alive today- establish his sanity or lack thereof later. Am I really the only one who thinks that dangerous people like this need to leave this Earth, regardless of their mental capacity?
The sad thing is that if anybody did the decent thing and started killing these disgusting animals, his conviction would be swifter than the real criminal's!

I think I'm gonna go watch Boondock's Saints and pretend that this story is just part of the fiction.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately,
there will not be swift justice regarding this incident. It will cost taxpayers tons of money, to maybe lock this guy up for a few years.

Maybe, justice will be served in jail by his peers, that's all we can really hope for.

Also, I don't think he was "insane" while doing those terrible things....it is yet another case of "do what feels good to me". He knew what he was doing....just didn't care about anyone or anything except himself.

It is a sad world.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Utter Disgust.

People like that need to be shot in society

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Whats the big deal about a dog? Republicans go on NATIONAL RADIO and admit they love to have sex with mules/donkeys. Yep, he admitted on NATIONAL RADIO that he sees a mule he has to jump on top of it and prove he is a man. When asked if it was male or female, his reply was "Of course it was a female, what do you think I am, GAY?!?!?"*

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

The stuff about the Republican who loves his donkeys is at that link....

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Above Top Secret 4 » ATSNN.com TerrorAnalysis.com » NEWS: Chargest Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Rapes

Just wondering if anyone noticed this error....how did that get past the approval process

[edit on 23-6-2005 by CAConrad0825]

[edit on 23-6-2005 by CAConrad0825]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join