It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam talking to his Guards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
aolsvc.news.aol.com...

The Bush Presidents:
"The Bush father, son, no good."
-- Cpl. Jonathan "Paco" Reese, quoting Saddam

"Towards the end he was saying that he doesn't hold any hard feelings and he just wanted to talk to Bush, to make friends with him.''
-- Spc. Sean O'Shea

Advice for an Unmarried Soldier
"[Saddam] was like, 'You gotta find a good woman. Not too smart, not too dumb. Not too old, not too young. One that can cook and clean."'
-- O'Shea

Favorite Snack
Saddam got grumpy when his supply of Cheetos ran out, so the soldiers substituted Doritos. "He'd eat a family size bag of Doritos in 10 minutes."
-- Spc. Jesse Dawson

On His Capture
"[Saddam] compared himself to Jesus, how Judas told on Jesus. He was like, 'That's how it was for me.' If his Judas never said anything, nobody ever would have found him, he said."
-- Dawson

On Status
"He'd always tell us he was still the president. That's what he thinks, 100 percent."
-- Dawson

What really gets me is he thinks he is still the prez and going to be placed back in power

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh Saddam...you so crazy!!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You know the only reason he started this pseudo-friendly banter with his guards is because he wants to know the Jackson verdict.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
nice find, saddam gets doritos!!!!! I doubt the terrorist would do the same for a high ranking american. They would chop his head off or shoot him after asking the u.s to free whoever.

join