It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Clinically Dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i see where your comin from there mords (can i call ya mords?
).....im not sure what it was, but like i was sayin, i had a real good go at most things when i was young, so ive had plenty of experience with alterd states of conciesness, ive had some other wordly (some would say spiritual. but i dun go fer that) trips, visceral and all encompassing sometime terrifiying, but nuthin like that night, there was no feelings or emotions......but i know what your sayin cause my mum had the 'classic' nde: light/see yourself dead in hospital/wake up a month later - sort of one when she was a kid after a horror car crash, and she flatlined fer a while so the docs told her.....whats always made me think it was some sorta nde was the whole 'go back, you dont belong' thing.....in 15 years of takin stuff, ive never had that in any experience ever........i dont know!
....im just glad im over gettin wrecked and got here pretty much unscathed
how bouts yaself there mords? been over the fence?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nubby
i see where your comin from there mords (can i call ya mords?
).....im not sure what it was, but like i was sayin, i had a real good go at most things when i was young, so ive had plenty of experience with alterd states of conciesness, ive had some other wordly (some would say spiritual. but i dun go fer that) trips, visceral and all encompassing sometime terrifiying, but nuthin like that night, there was no feelings or emotions......but i know what your sayin cause my mum had the 'classic' nde: light/see yourself dead in hospital/wake up a month later - sort of one when she was a kid after a horror car crash, and she flatlined fer a while so the docs told her.....whats always made me think it was some sorta nde was the whole 'go back, you dont belong' thing.....in 15 years of takin stuff, ive never had that in any experience ever........i dont know!
....im just glad im over gettin wrecked and got here pretty much unscathed
how bouts yaself there mords? been over the fence?

No, I haven't made it over there yet. Hoping to avoid it a while longer

I would love to have an experince like that, so many poeple seem to take a lot of good from it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join