It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Clinically Dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Statistics show that over 8 million people worldwide have been dead long enought to have reached the Light or hell, whichever they experience,
I have been there 3 times and begged to stay there, BUT you will not die until it is your alloted time..Please share if you have been there;;

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
yup i been there. several times

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I don't believe i have...yet

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Not me. My friend has though, he stopped breathing in his sleep once, he is asthmatic. He was quite young when it happened so he says that he does not remember much about it, just waking up in hospital. I should bring it up with him again, maybe he has more to say about it now that he is older!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I haven't, unless you count being drunk on tequila being clinically dead, but a friend of mine has. He was attacked by a nutter when we were kids and had his neck slashed and lost a lot of blood. He says that he could see him self from above as the paramedics worked on him and saw a bright light. I have no reason to doubt him as i can see no reason for him to lie about something like that.
I wasn't there when the incident happened, but i remember him being ill for a long time and having a huge scar across his neck.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Janus]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
twice. once when i was born, cord wrapped arond my neck came out blue and lifeless second time when i was 3 years old, was dead for about two minutes due to the croop, but i dont recall seeing anything, much to young.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes, Last year I suffered multiple epileptic seizures (Gran Mal) which the Dr.s said lasted over 4 1/2 hours. They had to revive me twice. The second time I was clinically dead for 10 minutes.
Once they revived me I was in a coma for 2 days. The Dr.s told my wife that the chances of my recovery was very slim. Woke up in time to watch a pre-season football game which my wife still laughs about today.
Before anyone asks, no I have no memory during the time that I was out of it.
Sorry

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
when i was younger (around 6) i put a rubber snake around my neck and pulled for about a minute untill i blacked. I heard a weird ringing in my eats, but my breathing returned to normal quickly. It was a dumb contest with my dumber cosoiuns, i won. I've never heard of a suicidal 6 year old.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Statistics show that over 8 million people worldwide have been dead long enought to have reached the Light or hell,

Do you happen to have a source link for this?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Numerous times. I'm like a cat with more like 27 lives, which is kinda scary makes me think, the face of death is right around the corner, now a constant threat. (only because I've cheated death so many times. I've got stories I tell you medical miricles, not just one , two, or three, were talking two dozen or more. I've died, 4 or 5 times. Been kidnapped not once , not twice but three times. C'mon 3 times? YES. I've had carbon monixide poisening , you guessed it 3 times. OK, I knowwhat your thinking........."irrerersable brain damage"...damn right!!!! So what is I'm a little retarded, thank god, thats the reason I'm probably not in a nut house, I'm too brain numb to know better thats how I cope. I have swallowed mercury and have catalyst running thru my veins. When I was born they radiated my thymus for 7 days straight until they finally destroyed it.WHY?-I was born with a enlarged thymus and my Mom thought that had to do with sids, so hey why not just get rid of my immune system? Makes sense to me. I've been knocked out , honestly more times than I can remeber. Strangled and left for dead. I could go on and on and on. Y a bored yet? I am. Did I ever have any "light in the tunnel experiences?"...........yes. but not not when I was dead, have no memory of it on those occasions but..................I've definatley had one of those "light in the tunnel experiences". If ya read further you can know about it , if I haven't bored ya enough , yet. Ready? : I had just lost my Son, I was a single Mom and my boyfriends (of course ex-boyfriend since that day ) Son,....... murdered, my 14 month old son ---Dylan , while we slept. HE hit him in the head, my son died instantly, brain hemmorraged and blood came out of his nose and mouth. They (my ex boyfriend and his son) cleaned up the blood, laid him down, next to me, and put his teddy bear, next to him, for me to wake up to in the morning and find. A nightmare, It destroyed me , literally broke me to my knees. A friend of mine took me too a empty house on the outskirts of town and dropped me off. (I was in so much pain that I didn't want to be around anyone I knew because I couldn't handle my pain and then seeing them hurt and also in pain was just too much for me too handle. IT was 12 noon and I'm sitting there alone in this empty house on the middle of the living room floor. Crying. Then there was this "pressure" in the air, it felt like it was trying to crush me, pushing pressure on my whole body, it felt like it was killing me. I tried to fight it (I am not sure why I tried to fight it because at this point, I wanted to die, I'm just not suicidal) but nevertheless, I tried fighting it, the next thing I know I was going up this tunnel, that had rocky walls of boulders and shale,kind of the makings of a mine shaft. I was flying upwards and was blinded by this bright white , yellowish goldish tinge, of blinding light. Well as I was nearing the top, there was my son, sitting there, on the edge of this "tunnel". HE looked happy , serene, peacful. He reach his arm out and opened his hand and said "momma". I grabbed his hand and looked right in his eyes and then we lost grip and I started falling , fast, hitting the sides of the walls. I thought I was going to hell, no joke. I landed on the living room floor. I hurt. My body hurt for days. What that was all about, not sure. I will never forget it , it kinda made me think that I may have been losing my mind, in the midst of this tragedy. It was real thou, very real.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Xavieria]

Odd

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i was born dead, it was really neat.

it took them about a minute to get my heart started; apparently it had gone out sometime during the emergency c-section they were performing.

by rights, i oughtn't to have survived, but here i am... unfortunately, i was too young to experience (or at least recall) any interesting phenomena.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was dead twice. Its a whole lot of nothing. Fading out was fillied with what i can only call brain spazms of light and sound and the same coming back.

No after life though. Its REALLY hard to explian to people who haven't been there. The best was to describe it is its like before you were born. Just nothing. Not blackness, no lost time, no senses.... just nothing.

It is VERY peaceful to have experienced nothing. It took away my fear of death.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I have been there 3 times and begged to stay there,
BUT you will not die until it is your alloted time..
Please share if you have been there;;

that's strange, you got to 'the place' felt the ?nirvana? ecstacy?...and were turned-out, denied access, given the boot, estranged....

twice i was at 'that place'...i telepathically said to the omnipresent voice;
i have needs, missions, karmas, still to fufill back among the living,
this is a nice place, thanks for letting me have a small taste of
?heaven?ecstacy?love?consciousness?consumate life/awakefulness?

imagine a continual surge or flow of a kundalini fire thru every cell in your body- - -
i guess, that might have been a reward to take back to the world of the living...
so i might endure my missions (in that human state removed from that Higher-Power)...i don't know for certain.
that was back in 1997, after i already sent the tip-letter to the Phoenix FBIback in 1995
....so there is more for my ?karmas? than just the 911 stuff,
((and i'm beginning to think its' something to do with 3rd Temple
RCC-zionism-neocons.......but i've(an some others) got to get it right + accurate))

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Three years ago, my friend and I took my car out for a spin. I got this crazy idea of holding on to the back of the car while riding on a scooter. It all started out smoothly until we hit about 60hm/h. After that it was impossible to stay on, so I decided to jump on the car and go for a ride. I was on the roof of the car going about 80km/h and I turned around and seen that there was a car coming. (Which made me extremely nervous because my friend doesn't have his licences.) I then held on to the side of the car (still going 80km/h) and my foot hit the ground and then bang! My head slammed off the pavement and I was out cold.
I wasn't breathing until the doctors revived me, which was about 10 minutes after the fall. (thankfully we decided to choose a road close to the hospital.)
I don't remember anything during the time I was dead though, sorry.

I blame this all on Metallica's new album. St.Anger.
Stupid Metallica!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmmm...I can't say I have been Clinically Dead....YET!

I'm with Crash on this one!

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Xavieria

All I can say is wow. I don't think I have been dead before....although i could have been. Hard to say really, when they were doing surgery on me I had this nasty allergic reaction and what not I guess I was really "clutching" life..w/e thats suppose to mean. Although I did die in one of my dreams tho everything just went white...like a bright light. But since I listen to music when I fall asleep I could hear it in the backround.lol

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
no senses.... just nothing.

If you have no senses, how can you sense nothing. hehehe

I was born backwards, meaning feet first, meaning i was close to death.

but i obviously didnt die.

of course no recollection of the time

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have never been close to death but one of my friends had a very close call a few weeks ago. He was riding a scooter and got hit by a truck, he was in a coma for two weeks but has recovered incredibly well. I have not talked to him about it myself but his sister told me that he said he saw heaven. He saw the angel of a locally loved cop who was murdered a few years ago. He said the streets were gold and everything was beautiful. Of course it might have been his brain going haywire but I believe him. I'll probably ask him about once he gets better. (His speech isn't totally back yet but his mind is)

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've started on the road towards it - not sure how close I came though.

In April I lost too much blood (and donated blood the day before) - I was in shock and didn't know it. I hurt so bad... my viens didn't have enough blood valume and started spasming. Then I went from scared to 'oh, this is nice.' I felt like I had a very pieceful buzz going. I though - "wow, this is what it feels like to die. I like it." I problaby thought that because my baby brother died recently and I've had that thought on my mind alot (reason for reading the thread actualy :-)

Also been to 'that point' in a dream like state of ???? and once pulled to a point of ?!?!?!?! that I felt would be physical death but couldn't be sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've started on the road towards it - not sure how close I came though.

In April I lost too much blood (and donated blood the day before) - I was in shock and didn't know it. I hurt so bad... my viens didn't have enough blood valume and started spasming. Then I went from scared to 'oh, this is nice.' I felt like I had a very pieceful buzz going. I though - "wow, this is what it feels like to die. I like it." I problaby thought that because my baby brother died recently and I've had that thought on my mind alot (reason for reading the thread actualy :-)

Also been to 'that point' in a dream like state of ???? and once pulled to a point of ?!?!?!?! that I felt would be physical death but couldn't be sure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join