It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: Who's Your Daddy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For Father's Day another useless poll: Would you rather have George W. Bush or Bill Clinton as your father? Bush slightly edged out Clinton, Clinton faired better among males while women preferred Bush as a father:

When it comes to presidential fathers, there is no clear cut winner. When asked who they would most like to have as a father when choosing between George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, 38 percent would like to have the current president while 37 percent would opt for the former president. One-quarter are not sure. There is a red state/blue state tilt to these results. Those in the Midwest (40%) and South (45%) are more likely to choose Bush while those in the West (39%) and East (52%) are more likely to choose Clinton. There is also a slight gender gap. While men and women are split over Bush (38% each), when it comes to Clinton, men are more likely to want him as a dad than women are (41% versus 34%).

Source: All American Patriots

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Absolutely useless.

Clinton.
(I'm male in a blue state)

Bush may play better ball, but Clinton's smarter, and I'd rather that in a dad. (besides, I'd win in soccer
)

Personally, I'd much rather my current father of either of them, anyday, fortune or no.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Clinton.
(I'm male in a blue state)

Well I'm a male from the same state as you, and I'd choose Bush.

If for no other reason than to help keep my Mom from getting a venereal disease.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am female and have to go with Bush. I would prefer my mom not have to be humilitated by a cheating husband.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Straight males who engage in homosexual affairs are decidely more prone to STD's, so Bush would definetly get your mothers infected, sorry to say.
Although, I can't fathom he actually touches laura now, from the pharmaceutical way off glaze to her eyes, so maybe mom would be safe.
By the looks of Bush's parenting skills via the examples in the real world, I guess you too would have turned out as trollops prone to public displays of underage drunkeness, no?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
By the looks of Bush's parenting skills via the examples in the real world, I guess you too would have turned out as trollops prone to public displays of underage drunkeness, no?

Because sooooo few kids drink underage, don't they

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
also they dont want a father like Clinton be going out with young um...girls in my view. so they want a father with their mother with loving care.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Bout Time

Because sooooo few kids drink underage, don't they

Even less have the complete disregard to be fall down drunk in front of Secret Service & paparazzi. That's the start of "compassionate conservatism" , no? I just think they were being priceless in giving the finger at state affairs, falling spread eagle in front of the cameras and using the SS to spring druken boy toys from the lock-up.
Seems to me that the party marketed as the family values party raises children who are underage public drunks, convicted thieves, convicted drug addicts and criminal tresspasser with menacing charges for good measure......and that's just the BUSH CLAN!
Yeah, Bush is a greaaaattt father & this poll was simply soooo relevant.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'd take my dead father, who I only had around for five years over those clowns.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yecch some choice....
Neither of them are particularly apealing as a replacement father. However Clinton doesnt turn my stomach the way Bush does so Im going to have to go with him.

All in all I prefer my real father who I have the utmost respect for

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
[edit on 21-6-2005 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't really want either of those shady crooks as my father. But logically speaking there's a much bigger chance Bill Clinton could be a lot of people's father with his promiscuity and all
Seriously who knows how many illigitimate children he has out there. I'm surprised no one's made him take any paternity tests yet. But maybe it's because Slick Willie is above the law.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Ronald Raegan. He was Republican, and i picked him.

How's that for a shock?

#2 choice, would be Clinton.
and i wouldnt be embarassed either.

top topics

join