It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Alright...I wasn't sure where to put this, but I think I needed to get this out - so here goes.

Last night I had one hell of a weird dream. It started out normal. I was at my brother's house for some 'family get-together'. Then the sky turned pitch black, it sorta just 'darkened' - instantly. Then it turned kinda weird. It just so happens that my brother's house is on a hill that overlooks the city. So I go to look out the window (For some reason that I don't yet know) and their are triangle-shaped ships and 'disc' shaped ships coming in the masses - maybe in groups of 2 - 4. Then all these little 'meteorites' come dropping from the sky. They weren't like regular meteorites though, they were red and blue and had little 'stars' on the end

Then the ships disappear into the distance and sirens start to go off
At this point the little 'meteorites' stop falling and it must be billions of stars fill the sky, maybe like 5 stars per 2 inches of my field of vision! By then in my dream I am no longer in my brother's house but outside - just looking at the stars. Then I wake up and its over. Does anyone have any suggestions on what this might be? I had a normal day, a good dinner..I'm not seeing anything that might have 'triggered' this? Thoughts and suggestions helpful! Thanks.

-WD

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
could of been something that you were thinking about before or during your sleep. that or did you happen to leave your television on when you were sleeping? I dunno I just usually have strange dreams when I leave mine on all night. But other then those two ideas, I have no other thoughts on it.

~Jeff

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sounds like it was a pretty wild dream. I dont know much about dreams, maybe this will help you out.

DREAM INTERPRETER

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I had a strange dream the other night as well. I still remember it quite vividly.

I was at my grandparents house. This house too, is on a hill. I was outside with my brother playing and these oval-shaped ships (UFOs) started shooting straight down towards us. Well, we ran inside of course, and the ships started circling the house. Shortly after that a helicopter (not black though) was circling around the house. It noticed us inside and started shooting through the windows. Trying to dodge the bullets, I started throwing things at the helicopter through the window. It was then that I noticed a baseball on the floor. I picked it up and chunked it at the rear rotor on the copter. A direct hit to the rotor sent it into a spin and it crashed across the street.

Well, we all went to see if anyone survived, and one person was still alive. I asked him why he was trying to kill us. He said that we had seen too much, that we couldn't tell our story to the public. I am assuming he was talking about the UFOs we witnessed earlier. It was then that I noticed the sky (it was dark) was starting to fill up with all sorts of lights and crafts. They were everywhere, the entire sky was filled with them. They were dancing around, shooting from place to place. It was very awe-inspiring and this part of the dream is still very vivid in my mind. I wish that part of the dream lasted forever. The sky was so huge and it was just literally swarming with these ships. I turned to the guy and said, "well, how are you going to cover this up?" He looked up and was just as shocked as we were. We all just sat there watching these lights and then I woke up. That was it.

I usually don't analyze my dreams too much. I really don't remember most of the dreams I have. The ones that stick with me though are very hard to forget.

I still remember another vivid dream I had a few years ago.

I was in my grandparents house (yes again, I grew up there). All of a sudden I looked out the windows to see these huge dust clouds rolling in from every direction. I mean huge. Within a minute they were on us, the windows of the house blew in and the house filled with dust and rocks. We were all choking and trying to catch our breath. I then woke up.

I usually wouldn't think to much of a dream like that. Except in this case, this dream occurred two days before 9/11. It still freaks me out to this day.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks for the replies guys, little long but thanks none the less.
I'll try the Dream Interperter right now.

EDIT: I tried the Dream thing, and oddly enough some of things it came up with actually I have been thinking about - That is most likely the reason I dreamed about it. For instance, I searched UFO and it came up with: Your search for your spiritual meaning in life - something that I just thought about today. Also, I searched for stars and it came up with Fate & Luck. Weird as it may seem, it seems like I am expierencing some better luck lately, just normal things and coincidences have been reoccurring lately.

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by WeBDeviL]

ID

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
All right I puttered around the web site linked to above and plugged in a few words. This is what I got so far.

To see a UFO in your dream, signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you.

To dream that darkness comes upon you, signifies failure in work you may attempt. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the unconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown. If you feel safe in the dark, then it suggests that you like not knowing about certain things. As some might say, ignorance is bliss.

To dream of night, signifies some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. You may find that some issues you are facing are not all that clear and you need to put them to rest for a while before a decision is made.

So being ATS members it is not at all odd that you would dream of UFOs or meteors. You can take form this what you will but in my opinion the dream interpreter is pure bull. The same thing can mean two completely different things depending on who is dreaming them.

The similarities between the two dreams are fairly freaky to say the least. Perhaps this is some sort of omen. I know not what to make of them and I don't think that anyone can give you an answer that will put you at ease. All I can say is watch the sky... (x-files music)

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Doo Doo Doo doo doo doo!

Yeah the coincidental similiarities between them are pretty odd..hm..

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I just don't have too much faith in interpreting dreams. If I have a dream that I remember, I can usually associate the sequences in the dream to events earlier in the day or the week. To me it is totally random. Unless I leave the TV on or have some sort of external stimluli. There are just too many variables to interpret dreams. Unless, of course, you are interpreting your own dreams. Who better to decipher your dreams than yourself?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe your dream is about yellowstone erupting and causing 3 days of darkness as is fortold in the bible.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Some say that images in dreams are symbolic of things that occurred during the day, called day residue. These folks also might say that these types of dreams stand out to in order to get you to recognize the content and deal with the unexpressed emotions surrounding the content. I think the Dream Interpreter thing was much more useful though...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"Last night I had one hell of a weird dream. It started out normal. I was at my brother's house for some 'family get-together'. Then the sky turned pitch black, it sorta just 'darkened' - instantly. Then it turned kinda weird. "

Tonight it will be pitch black in several parts of the US.

Was the dream a forwarning of the power outage?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Almost as scary as having a house full of greys and waking up screaming

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hm..energy, now that you mention it, that might have something to do with it. But why would there be UFO's and meteorites falling? What would that have to do with it? And while in that dream I WAS overlooking what appeared to be a VERY populated area - NY perhaps?

Also, energy - The Bible fortells about Yellowstone erupting? What chapter/verse/etc? I would be interested in reading that, thanks.

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You know this has got to be the wierdest experience of my life. Cause you know if this was what i think it is then it's kinda cool and scary at the same time.

Ok, it's midnight I got to sleep, and the next thing i know I wake up and it's 1:32am. Now this doesn't seem strange to me at first, but then I look around and there is this green light peircing through the 2 windows in my room. At this point I'm saying I've got to get someone else to see this. I walk out of my room and notice that there is the light filling the entire house. I opened my mom's door where she is sleeping, and called to her. The only thing is that she didn't wake up. So again I said Mom but with a louder voice, and still nothing. I wen to her bed and shook her, and still it's like i'm entertaining a stiff. The only thing is that she is snoring even though i'm yelling and there is this Light that is everywhere.

I stayed calm and never even broke a sweat the wole time. But, it worried me when I tried that exact same method on my cousin who lived with us at the time. Still no answer, and I'm becoming concerned as this is turning nightmarish. At this point something says to me go to the dining room. In there we have a sliding glass door fairly large in size. As I came closer to the door I look out and up at that point there is a flash of white light, and them BOOM!! I'm in my bed again. I look at the clock and it's 530am. My mom comes in the room asking me if i'm alright and if I came in her room!!!

Now what's even stranger is that after a few days I began having thoughts on creating a new form of propulsion, and guess what it works and well you can take a guess about what happened

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Lysergic]

top topics

join