It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Dulce" Informer Lost His Nerve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
there was a story like this on here one time where some guy met someone in a cafe that claimed to have been abducted to dulce or something like that, and it turned out he had been on a long lsd or pill binge or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester Ranger T
I am not prepared to identify either the other forum, or the individuals identity on that forum, so you either take my word for it, or you don't.

well, there we have it folks... he's not going to comply.... I smell the "ban hammer" coming...

I have to ask one question, what would it hurt to let us know what forum you were on ?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Man i bet you i know exactly what going on at dulce. Military expeirments on monkies. We are trying to teach them to throw poo more acurately in zoos.

A base doesn't sound far fetched. Now what it does is another story. Could be a missle center could hold vats of jello....mmmmmm jello. Who knows? The shadow knows.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Winchester Ranger T,
We believe you.
Tell us more information.

The Government

[edit on 7-7-2005 by The_Government]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I believe you too. Let's have a more private discussion over email or U2U, your choice.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I believe you too. Let's have a more private discussion over email or U2U, your choice.

Ditto, this is quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Have we not been here before? About you and your friend and Dulce?

Believe it may have been a couple of months ago.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We have a huge base that the trans Canada hwy runs past on the prairies ...Alta i think it is called Sandhurst....apropo so kick my ass....
the damn thing is miles of prairrie dogs and vents sticking up way in the distance from the TChwy..
I dont know if they have aliens but damn sure its underthe dirt.
Thats all that can be seen on the surface at all.
Do they have tunnel access to each facility?I think so...but cannot prove.
All i can say is you dont see a lot of roads being used between sets of vents.....
Signs along the barb wire prohibit entry but you cant see anything but grass and the occaisional group of vents...

I saw another picture of that friggin tunnel machine with suits in hard hats standing all over it.Looked like inauguration pic....also it was reportedly at area 51 not dulce.....who can say it didnt work its way over there....?
I think also from all the heavy details of dulce ive seen on the net, that where theres smoke theres fire...Not saying im sure its in dulce, but im damn sure its underground.
Now i saw this place years ago,(cold war days)i know its still there.
havent tried to google it up because im old and ill educated computer wise and still just getting the haqndle on it.though i have just up graded into this machine that will be able to.....
ehough for now...others can substantiate....im sure of that.......
John Lear i think you are the most patient of the old school guys ive ever met...kudos and Hi!keep digging (no pun ontended)

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
this should be simple enough to check out, I mean, the guy states he remembers exactly where he was. get us those directions & we can take it from there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join