It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest unrepentent after crucifying of nun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is sick, and it is a must read!

Cornici was found dead on Wednesday, gagged and chained to a cross, after fellow nuns called an ambulance, according to police.

Crucifying of Nun

Sociologist Alred Bulai said that corporal punishment was still commonly used in certain Romanian monasteries.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I....am almost speechless.

Sorry, no. There's not a religious ideal in the world that justifies this...murder.

"Barbaric" just doesn't do it justice.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Whoa. That is just sick and unbelievable. Murder is murder, not sure you can paint it anything else.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Already posted here.

Missed it by just a few hours.

[edit on 6/19/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"... before celebrating a short mass 'for the soul of the deceased', in the presence of 13 nuns who showed no visible emotion."

Dang skippy they didn't show any emotion! If they had this whacko-priest would have accused them of being "possessed by the devil" too. Go on and ding me for being repetitious, but I've gotta quote it again:

"We are the origins of war. Not history’s forces nor the times nor justice nor the lack of it nor causes nor religions nor ideas nor kinds of government nor any other thing! We are the killers; we breed war. We carry it, like syphilis, inside. Dead bodies rot in field and stream because the living ones are rotten. For the love of God, can’t we love one another just a little? That’s how peace begins. We have so much to love each other for. We have such possibilities, my children; we could change the world." - Eleanor of Aquitaine (played by Katharine Hepburn) in The Lion in Winter (1968)

I say do unto others. He wants to go around doing this to others? Let it be done to him.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by smadewell]

join