It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its All A Coverup For The Airforce

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yuk II,

Oh come on be more open minded. Some things are negatively non-accepted cause of a lack of research on the topic. EG EBEs/UFOs.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Then how do you explain UFO's in 15th Century Paintings?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
im sorry..im not being openminded..ok for this to work i will be openminded

ok im openminded now lol

ill get back to you when i research the aforementioned thing

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Please read my husband's post under "newbie loosening up"...his father was an honest man, and did not reveal his sighting until he was out of the AF. He died, by "accidental" electrocution in 1976.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If you feel OK with it can you share some details of your Husbands' "Accidental death"..?

Respectfully,
Dallas

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It was my husband's father who flew in WWII German Air Lift, Korea and Vietnam. He obtained an injury (sorry, I'm not sure what) and had surgery. He was left with some metal clamps or metal something inside of him. When he retired from the AF, he went to work as an electrician. He was a very meticulous man...he survived flying in two active wars. He went up in a cherry picker to work on a box that had already been designated for him to begin with that day. Somehow live wires were exposed (they shouldn't have been there) and he wasn't expecting them. He was flung from the cherry picker. There was a controvery in the ambulance as to whether he talked to the EMTs or not...one said he did say something. However, the doctor in charge later said that there was no way he could have said anything, as the metal in his body that was left from his war injury, had totally fried everythng inside of him. Oh yeah, after WWII, he was stationed in Japan for several years...I heard they had lots of UFO sightings there, at that time, but my husband doesn't know if that's where his sighting was or not.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have read all kinds of bizzare things that have happened in Japan when I took a look at the Bermuda and Jpan's Devils Triangle.

Japan was the only report that actually was partially radio transmitted to the Japenese military during WWII.

The pilot said only one thing before his dissapearancce: appx 9:40PM:

"The Skys Opening"

Dallas

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
ImAMERICAN,

Is this your new stance having watched "The Real UFOs" the other week?

That show was very poor.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First off, you don't have to go by paintings alone. There are photos that predate the USAF by decades. Also, remember that the biggest UFO flap also predates the creation of the USAF, and our planes at that time weren't exactly capable of the actions described, no matter HOW secret.

SOMETHING. no one says [other than dozens of witnesses, from sergeants to generals, and numerous townspeople] it was a super alien spacecraft..it was most likely the top secret weather baloon used for detecting the soviet missile testing.. now whats more likely? a alien spaceship so advanced but yet it crashed [the space shuttle is advanced, yet it blew up] near where the Airforce happens to test advanced stuff?

No, Mogul is a flimsy explanation. Seriously, look into it. Only the PURPOSE of Mogul was classified, it used off the shelf technology. One could go to the local Radio Shack (or it's equivalent, not sure if around back then, hehe...) and get such parts. For the crash to be Mogul, you'd have to believe that senior base officers somehow failed to identify balsa wood and tin foil....materials evident to any average 10 year old. Also, you'd have to wonder why none of the previous Mogul recoveries (or those that came after) required military cordons, top secret flights to air materiel command, etc. I won't even get into the USAF claim of the bodies being mistaken dummies for a test that didn't even happen till 5 years after the event...(project high dive). No, definitely not Mogul....

So, was it a top secret plane, as you suggest? Nope. Why? Simple....because such a project would not STILL be classified! Even the Raptor, our most advanced production aircraft, is now well-known to the public. For it to have been a top secret plane, one would have to believe that in 1947, we had a plane of our own make (or a foreign power) that was SO advanced, that it warrants classification still...whereas the Raptor is common knowledge? That's quite a leap of faith....

Now, I'd imagine there are several test aircraft often mistaken for UFOs. There are also plenty of other aerial phenomena also mistaken. However, to make the blanket statement that ALL such sightings are faulty, is indeed to ignore the evidence that exists.....

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by imAMERICAN
im sorry..im not being openminded..ok for this to work i will be openminded

ok im openminded now lol

ill get back to you when i research the aforementioned thing

Your blind ignorance is very apparent, read "Beyond Top Secret" By Timothy Good, if u have half a brain your outlook will be different after.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgio
ImAMERICAN,

Is this your new stance having watched "The Real UFOs" the other week?

That show was very poor.

nope cant say I watched that..

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A possibility is that the craft was originally believed to be "something else" --- which in those days would mean "USSR" --- thus justifying the whole secrecy etc. Only later did they realize it was just a cock-up.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by imAMERICAN
All of the UFO sightings, which always happen to occur over airbases, are just lucky people witnessing Advanced Planes and such being developed by the USAF.

easily debated. what of the millions of eywitnesses to ufo's prior to the existance of manned flights? also, no they do not always occur over airbases, and some that are seem to still be an unknown enigma to the guards at the base, sometimes.

the government is 12 years ahead of the rest of us, and we prob. cant even imagine the technology locked away at places like Area 51 and other places.

12 years may be a little conservative, of course i cannot provide any proof to the contrary, however.

the government loves when we talk about aliens and crap because all it does is help them cover up thier super secret new toys.

just an opinion: but, it seems to me that even if our potential enemies think as some conspiracy theorists do; it is a very strong deterant for them if they literally believe we may have technology that is "OUT OF THIS WORLD".

besides, we have tens of millions if not billions of dollars searching for E.T life-its called NASA, among other private research centers, which would have found alien life if it existed or was on earth.

potential questions you may want to look at:
who was responsible for the leading of project blue-book and what did that person do after retirement?
what projects were denied funding (SETI) from congress, and when? Why?

so relax people, and instead of trying to meet the aliens, lets try and come up with what that stuff the government has really is..

relaxing is always good advice, and everyone loves to do it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join