It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: H.R. 2977 admits existence of chemtrails and mood management weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have to admit, I found the whole chem trails thing somewhat questionable, but that doc, says it all.
My eyes have been opened wider.

I have to admit, knowing as much as I do, I still think I would have lived a happier life if I had choosen to take the blue pill insted of the red one-Matrix ref.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I have to admit, I found the whole chem trails thing somewhat questionable, but that doc, says it all.
My eyes have been opened wider.

I have to admit, knowing as much as I do, I still think I would have lived a happier life if I had choosen to take the blue pill insted of the red one-Matrix ref.

Yeah, you now know just how dumb Dennis Kuchinich really is. He claims that he "is not into that" yet he allowed that bill to go out under his name.

It just goes to show you, everyone falls for a hoax once and a while.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey Dexxy, Nice picture of an areodynamic contrail. I like the refraction (rainbow) efects also!

Here is another at Mach 1!

www.windows.ucar.edu...=/kids_space/contrail.html&edu=high

www.airliners.net...

Oh my god it is the Koreans!

www.airliners.net...

[edit on 25-9-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
gimme a snort of whatever u are drinking

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dexxy
gimme a snort of whatever u are drinking

Rather than making personal attacks, why don't you address the subject.

You posted a picture of an aerodynamic contrail.

I posted another, albiet, a more dramatic one. I also posted info on the formation of aerodynamic contrails along with a few pictures similer to the ones you posted.

Answewr these questions: Do you beleive that the pictures on airliners.net are "chemtrails?" if not, how are they different from the one you posted?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sorry MKULTRA, that was debunked three years ago.

HR 2997, which was introduced by Dennis Kucinich, was prepared by his staff, upon input from one of his constituents, probably Lorie Kramer. This bill, which was introduced during the first session of the House in 2001, was not even read by Kucinich until some of the other representatives started asking what the heck �chemtrails� were, anyway.

Kucinich re-wrote it, and took the �chemtrails� out, and re-introduced it in the second session (January 2002) as HR 3616. Like its predecessor, 3616 didn�t even get out of committee.

It was just an attempt to try to keep come of Kucinich�s constituents happy. Kramer et al have been major players in the �chemtrail� hoax for at least five years and spend a lot of time writing letters to the editor, their representative in congress, etc. And given Kucinich�s rather � exotic � politics, he was the ideal one to pitch it to!

Interestingly enough, if you actually read the bill, it attempts to define �chemtrails� as space weapons which have to be sixty miles high before they�re even covered by the bill. Since the highest persistent contrails commonly seen are no more than seven miles or so, even if there were such a thing as �chemtrails� which, of course there aren�t, they wouldn�t even have been covered by the very legislation that Kucinich had signed his name to.

Needless to say, the fact that Kucinich had been taken in himself by the hoax did not make him a happy camper at all. If you go through his web-site, you won�t see any mention at all of them. I certainly don�t think Dennis wants anyone to remember his gullibility.

Of course, Lorie Kramer, his erstwhile cheerleader and probable author of the �chemtrail� insertion, was pretty angry at her Main Man, saying, in a Rense article:

�Apparently Rep. Kucinich is no longer concerned about the effects of the testing and use of exotic weapons systems on natural ecosystems and living organisms on the planet. �

Yeah, right. What Dennis is �no longer concerned about� is making a fool of himself, and I can see why he�d feel that way.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
darn it. just when i thought i was convinced that they were not real..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join