It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physic powers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Do you believe that everyone has a physic power? If you have one share it here! I believe that everyone has one, I still haven't found my one yet

[edit on 16-6-2005 by speight89]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When you do, be sure to get it on film and send me a copy, that goes for any of you. Besides, why would you want to be able to move a pencil with your mind? Other than disproving alot of scientific facts.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I believe in physic powers, but I don't think I believe that EVERYONE has them. If I do......It would be pretty cool, but kind of freaky also. I think I would rather stay non-physic

[edit on 16-6-2005 by CHICKST3R]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hello this is my first post

but what i wanted to say was thay i think "picking up a pencil with your mind" would only be a test. The type of things people would desire to do with physic (sp?) abilities are far greater things, at least i would. For example, controlling people's minds etc all for good of course. I hope that made sense

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
First they must PRooooOOoooOVe It!

So yea the pencil test would prove things.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Kinda shocked no one has picked it up.....

PHYSIC powers? Everyone has physic powers...like the ability to use energy transfer to move objects, or the ability to use light to see..

If you mean PSYCHIC powers, then you have a completely different story...

As always, I am dissapointed at the poor spelling and grammar on this board.....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I was just about to point that out, it's so annoying. I could prove that there are ghosts if anyone is interested. Anyone can with a sheet of paper, actually two, toilette paper, a pen and another person/s.

Draw the star of David with a circle around it on a sheet of paper. Either use 3 match sticks or 3 small pieces (size of a match stick) of rolled up paper, flatten them and write yes, no, maybe on the three. One answer per match or piece of paper. Then get some toilette paper and you are ready to roll.

Put each match or piece of paper in a single sheet of toilette paper. You first put it in the middle and fold it and then roll it up starting from the bottom where the match is resting. Now place them around the inner triangle formed by the star.

Once that is done you are ready to start. One person needs to say spirit spirit are you with us yes, no or maybe? When you start saying that your friend/s need to think in their heads yes yes yes over and over again and when you are done do the same for a few seconds. When you are done unroll each piece to see what the answer was. You will know because that match will now be outside of the fold once you unroll it. If you have no answer keep asking the above question until you get one, normally takes 3 times. Then you can ask any yes no or maybe question. Keep your eyes closed during the whole thing until you are ready to see the answer. Plus everyone needs to hold hands and sit in a circle. When you are done rip everything up and throw it away.

I have done it a few times and it has always worked, pretty weird. The toilette paper wears out after a while so replace it if need be. I have never tried to get it on tape to see when the match is transfered through the paper. Maybe somebody could do that?

Also if you are not camera shy and you get it on camera you could make a million bucks if you can replicate this to that magician guy who has that million dollar prize, randy or something. I sent him an e-mail and he said that would qualify so see if it works on camera and if it does you could then do it infront of their cameras and make some money. But i doubt that they will answer with that guy in the room or want to give you a million bucks but it's worth a try.

I have found that the paper works better than the matches.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I definetly believe in them, there are large portions of the brain that we still don't know about.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ummmm....dont you mean PSYCHIC, and not physic?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i think that i do like 2 of my dreams have told the future. I thought it was pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
ummmm....dont you mean PSYCHIC, and not physic?

OMG everyone was typing in physic!
Thats cool though, I get confused with those words to.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why would such a thing as rolling up paper and saying words create ghosts?

For reference, I watched someone do it, and the match didnt teleport.....
What a load of !@#$, all of it, psychic powers, ghosts, the works.
Im even getting tired of trying to argue against it. Just no.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You can't watch a person do it dumbass you have to take part in it. It won't work if some person stands there and just looks at the thing. It worked when my friend showed it to me and also when i showed it to some other person. Do it properly and then you can make your judgements.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Unfortunetly Im a skeptic, atheist bastard so I would probably not be conductive in the magical ring.

*grumble*

The phrase "only those who believe can see the magic" does conflict with the laws of science and therefore doesnt appear to be logical.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Raideur]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Raideur

please read this quote

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything

please do not ridicule or make fun of someone else when they post something that conflicts with your version of reality

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
HEHEHEH....your version of reality...i like that...lol

What a wonderful way to put it.....

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I know there are websites out there that help you practice PSYCHIC powers, but what are the best sites? I think I want to try this out for myself and see if it really works.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Mods in Black are watching me, so I must be brief,

If you get anything real out of it, be sure to inform us. I love to see objects floating and mirrors cracking.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Objects floating and mirrors floating? What are you expecting, Prof.Xavier type people? If someone does have psychic powers (Assuming these powers exist) it would probably be something very insignificant that modern science would stomp on the ground and grind with its heel.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

it would probably be something very insignificant that modern science would stomp on the ground and grind with its heel.

I have absolutely no problem with that, but the simple phrase "Only those who believe can see it" just makes me want to throw my hands into the air and give them a big red stamp remarking "Illogical"

I think I've said this before, but that statement is the most ignorant sentence I have ever seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join