posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:27 PM
Psychic abilities are only illusions to other.
If all illusion is based off of distraction, then the question is what is the greatest distraction?
Truth, because everyone wants to know the truth. The truth of existence. The truth of reality.
So where do we go from there. We apply it. We learn to use truth for us and against them.
Thus sparks another question, how do we apply it?
We don't. We don't apply truth, we create it to be used for us later.
Because anyone can smell a trap, and can catch someone using their own truth against them.
If that is so, what is the next step in illusion.
CREATING YOUR OWN TRUTH!
What stops us from creating my own truth?
Doubt, Fear, other people who impose their truth on us.
So how do we get rid on this mind set?
Dreams are the basis of escaping reality and creating your own truth.
Dreams are a form that effect all sense of your being, you can even wake up and still feel it.
So it is possible to create your own truth, we do it all the time.
So now how do we learn to never stop dreaming?
We combine reality with the little things. Some of the greatest illusion performed were simple themes.
There are several risks in using and developing psychic powers, which one has to take into account when developing them:
1. The knowledge gained can be used for selfish purposes.
2. The psychic could be wrong in interpretation of the experience, and might unintentionally mislead, misguide or cause harm to other people.
3. Some of the psychic powers requires one to be mentally passive, so as to be able to tune in to other minds, thus letting in some external powers,
which might have a negative influence.
4. One who is not well-balanced and lacks self control and discipline, might find it difficult to stop the psychic impressions and lead a practical
5. Pursuing psychic training might deter one from the path of self improvement and spiritual growth, leading him or her to constant seeking of these
perceptions and leading away from inner calmness and peace of mind.