It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physic powers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
You can't watch a person do it dumbass you have to take part in it. It won't work if some person stands there and just looks at the thing. It worked when my friend showed it to me and also when i showed it to some other person. Do it properly and then you can make your judgements.

Firstly...lets not call people 'dumbass'...

...secondly, why doesn't it work if someone is watching? Are the lil spookies shy?? Stage fright perhaps??

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I would personally love to hear this explanation because its going to sink them regardless of what he/she says.

"Only those who believe it can see it." -Ignorance on a Stick

But seriously, we have no proof or even claims of proof yet, so eh.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If a significant number of people have seen a paranormal event happen, it becomes sliced apart, explained and then becomes apart of approved science. Thus making it no longer paranormal or mysterious and hence no longer fun.

That's my theory anyways.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So how many people who don't believe in god report something like stigmata that might be a case of only people who believe every one can see it but not make it happen or tell you how it happens

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Firstly...lets not call people 'dumbass'...

...secondly, why doesn't it work if someone is watching? Are the lil spookies shy?? Stage fright perhaps??

I would personally love to hear this explanation because its going to sink them regardless of what he/she says.

"Only those who believe it can see it." -Ignorance on a Stick

But seriously, we have no proof or even claims of proof yet, so eh.

How would you feel if someone thought your existence was used for nothing more than a mockery. Im sure, like you, you dont want to be made a monkey for some test to try and prove something to someone else. With only the necessary amount of people it seems more genuine... at least thats how it seems to me.

And that is a very stupid statement I agree, although, if you dont believe in it your closed mind is always going to try and make some rationalization for what is unexplainable to you, even if it is a misconstrued one.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Penumbra]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Raideur

You want proof man? Go to my profile and click on the one that has the most replies. Clickon the video. there's your prof

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by speight89

Not a single person anywhere in the world can perform any act of psychic ability on command. Not a single person. Anyone who claims they can is either confused or trying to deceive people.

If they think they can, show James Randi, and he'll pay them $1m. No-one has claimed that prize, yet it should be so trivial for any of the "psychics" here to do so, and give it to charity. Either they're lazy, selfish, or not psychic. There's no fourth explanation.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Psychic abilities are only illusions to other.
If all illusion is based off of distraction, then the question is what is the greatest distraction?
Truth, because everyone wants to know the truth. The truth of existence. The truth of reality.
So where do we go from there. We apply it. We learn to use truth for us and against them.
Thus sparks another question, how do we apply it?
We don't. We don't apply truth, we create it to be used for us later.
Because anyone can smell a trap, and can catch someone using their own truth against them.
If that is so, what is the next step in illusion.
CREATING YOUR OWN TRUTH!

What stops us from creating my own truth?
Doubt, Fear, other people who impose their truth on us.
So how do we get rid on this mind set?
DREAMS...
Dreams are the basis of escaping reality and creating your own truth.
Dreams are a form that effect all sense of your being, you can even wake up and still feel it.
So it is possible to create your own truth, we do it all the time.
So now how do we learn to never stop dreaming?
We combine reality with the little things. Some of the greatest illusion performed were simple themes.

Careful:

There are several risks in using and developing psychic powers, which one has to take into account when developing them:
1. The knowledge gained can be used for selfish purposes.
2. The psychic could be wrong in interpretation of the experience, and might unintentionally mislead, misguide or cause harm to other people.
3. Some of the psychic powers requires one to be mentally passive, so as to be able to tune in to other minds, thus letting in some external powers, which might have a negative influence.
4. One who is not well-balanced and lacks self control and discipline, might find it difficult to stop the psychic impressions and lead a practical normal life.
5. Pursuing psychic training might deter one from the path of self improvement and spiritual growth, leading him or her to constant seeking of these perceptions and leading away from inner calmness and peace of mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
... the powers aren't all they are cracked up to be. its just see auras and the occasional premonition and maybe one or two intercepted thoughts. it pretty boring. very few people have telekinesis and can only move very small things. not really all that impressive. but talking to ghosts is.... interesting if you can understand them...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raideur

I can and will to all doubters my name has been scorned and i have been shamed my name to you is jesus or hesus say it with pride and joy for i embrace you xxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am deeply disturbed at the number of IDIOT posts that people have wrote. People are taking what is a serious subject thread and useing it as a dumping ground for their own C.R.A.P. Please People! If anybody can NOT talk about the *psychic* subject in a way that would_be helpful, then I hope the people would goaway and don't post. This thread is about psychic abilities, not a thread about everything else.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well I was going to do one of those dumb post but with the complaint department and all. Yes I have psychic powers ,but they come and go, I was trying to teach some of them to my grandson, he wanted to be Harry potter, now he's scared and does not want to play anymore. I told his mother I would pay for the thearpy.
But I some times have second sight, oobe, remote viewing, some other things, working on manipulation of matter, but that's hard one, can't let mind wonder or lose thought control.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Interesting. Have you tried to send a thought-message to yourself in your own past/future? If you can do Remote Viewing, then you could beable to do it.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Gordonwest

Have tried that on several occasions, does work but hard to focus and pick up wrong info. Working on different method now more straight foward.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Gordonwest

I should elaberate more if trying to do this you can not have any distractions, becase if lose focus the message will be there but not what looking for.
Fear can cause these messages but they can sometimes not be as really are. I will give you a example, when I was child, I had a dream a gaint black spider was on my grandmothers fruit cellar where I was playing. The spider was as big as a car, later on vacation at my grandmothers house a very big black spider crawled up the fruit cellar, I though this was strange.
But I try, when trying to keep time limit under 15 min.
You can time travel in astra but I want to try one of the higher levels.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
about your comment...just so happens i have them believe it or not

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by speight89

i believe i may be in possension of some kind of physic abillity, which is how i found this site, i was ssearching some websites for tests on physic abilities because i occaissionly read peoples mind without realising like when i was talking to my friend and i suddenly said outloud her pin number i have done it several others times with the same persons passwords.
its quite strange and creeps me out but as well as that i alsopredict the future as people say, i would have a dream and the next day, it comes true, dajavu i get that alot 3 maybe 4 times a day. :S
sometimes i can tell alot fom just peoples factial expression i can also predict what they are going to say next.
it happens alot to me but i can never give an explanation for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join