It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghans blame 'killer cat' attacks on U.S. military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Children in remote Afghanistan villages reveal claw marks. Magazines bear headlines about wild cats preying on people. Though most have never seen the so-called pisho palang, or "tiger-cat," they agree on who brought it here -- the United States.

"Before this new army came here, we didn't have these cats," said a 45-year-old villager.

The U.S. has denied using any variety of tiger, mountain lion or feral cat in military operations.

Ft. Worth Star Telegram

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
[img] The U.S. has denied using any variety of tiger, mountain lion or feral cat in military operations.

The actual quote was funnier, dude.

"No, we don't use cats, killer cats, al Qaeda cats, mountain cats, tiger cats, pussy cats or any other cats to execute combat operations."

Personally, I reckon there are those here who will say that the US is lying. If combat cats are against Geneva Convention rules, there are bound to be a few liberals who will insist that the US is wrongly using them.

Mind you, I reckon that if they are using them, there will also be a few conservatives here who will insist that technically, these are panthers, and therefore exempt from the Geneva Convention.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Brigs to my mind this thing i read from news paper when Afganistan was still under Taliban rule..

Last Tiger in Afganistan.. in Kabul zoo.. old animal.. One Talib tryed to prove that he was A BIG MAN.. he climbed to Tigers gage teased it or tried to fight it "hand to hand".. But he wasnt so lucky.. as Tiger eat him.. next day or so that Talibs brother came and revenged the eating of his bro.. trew a hand grenade at tiger.. Grenade injured and blinded the poor Tiger.. but wheb it died.. couple weeks later it was as oldest Tiger known to man.. or at least at one living in captivity.. as tiger had goming and going of the Soviets... and so on..

Hope my story make at least some sense.. and has not too many typos in it..

www.ciriello.com...
There is a link.. but.. a didnt get it quite right.. as it was Lion.. well another big cat still..

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Uninen]

zed

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
[img] The U.S. has denied using any variety of tiger, mountain lion or feral cat in military operations.

Mind you, I reckon that if they are using them, there will also be a few conservatives here who will insist that technically, these are panthers, and therefore exempt from the Geneva Convention.

Haha. I can see it too.

But I think its a highly unlikely story to begin with. probably just escaped from someones private collection or something.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
What a great story, although I'd rather stick with agerman sheperd, I somehow can't see the handler trying to tell off his siberian tiger for being a bad kitty.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If I was going to unleash animals as weapons Id starve them first or put them on some kind of super drug, and of course put particle cannons on their heads. Next there will be the killer dolphin stories.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
If I was going to unleash animals as weapons Id starve them first or put them on some kind of super drug, and of course put particle cannons on their heads. Next there will be the killer dolphin stories.

All I want is sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads! Is that too much to ask

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Nope. No kitty kats in the US military. Only big guns bombs and a little napalm. And lots of technology.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Tigers exist in India, Russia, China, all around there. It probably has wandered far from its home, perhaps its habitat has been destroyed. So, Afghanistan used to be part of the tigers natural range, it probably is hungry and venturing to human terrortory.

But the US military bringing in tigers? Thats hysterical, lol. If the tiger was fitted with lasers, GPS, super genetically engineered inteleligence, and a radio in its head, then yeah, maybe. But this is just villager superstition. The US military has better ways, more efficent, than wild animals to sick on villagers, if it wanted to terrorize them, they have far more efficient psyops and the like to screw with peoples heads.

I like tigers. The Taliban really threw a hand grenade at one? thats sick. Stupid #s. Tigers are beautiful, but then again, I like all cats in general. Well, the Taliban is history. So more chucking anti personel weapons at poor endangered cats, i suppose.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

But the US military bringing in tigers? Thats hysterical, lol. If the tiger was fitted with lasers, GPS, super genetically engineered inteleligence, and a radio in its head, then yeah, maybe.

You believe in Zionist NWOs, yet you don't believe in the US military using combat cats?
I'm shocked at you.

Maybe this photographic evidence that I am providing will help to change your mind.

There. What do you say now that I've given you irrefutable proof?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf.. nope.. it was a LION.. but sick still..

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A lion? Sick. Another big kitty! Well, I suppose smoking the Taliban HAS produced some benefits. Zoo Animals can rest easily now. Especially big kitties.

Alright leveler, you have convinced me...........the US is using.the THUNDERCATS! Damn them! it was a tool of brainwashing then from my childhood, to make me like cats so........I will happily use them in combat! That has to be it!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You still manage to crack me up at times

Or should I say "That's GRREEAAT!"

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
That is almost as nuts as when someone claimed that they were using US trained sharks in the rice pattys during Vietnam or something of the sort.

Q

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The Taliban really threw a hand grenade at one? thats sick. Stupid #s. Tigers are beautiful, but then again, I like all cats in general. Well, the Taliban is history. So more chucking anti personel weapons at poor endangered cats, i suppose.

No doubt, Skadi. This cat is probably just one of the poor bastards that escaped the Kabul zoo in the fracas, and is looking for some payback. "Where's your AP now, Towlie-ban? Eat claw!"

Oops, never mind. It all makes sense now. Thanks, Leveller!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Actually there are "killer dolphins", they carry a small cone attached to their nose with a large caliber bullet in the cone..they see a diver who is a "non-friendly" swim up to it nudge the diver with the cone and BANG...

usgovinfo.about.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by feygan

All I want is sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads! Is that too much to ask

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! I want Tigers with laser beams attached to their head AND tail! Now that would be cool
-Muzz

top topics

join