It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

manifestation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
* could the answer to manifestation be manifesting for hours.

I was watching television about remote viewing when the remote viewer remote viewed for about 40 minutes then found the target. I realized Albert Enstien thought about problems for hours, days & years then found the answer.

So is the answer for daydreams, wishes & manifesting is to daydream for hours & days nonstop.

I was thinking a math class last about 50 minutes. Then thought if I did math for 7 hours nonstop I would be much smarter. So if I daydream for 9 hours nonstop would my daydream come true.

could hours be the threshould to paranormal studies. the human brain uses about 15 hertz & i watch mythbusters on television use a 15 or so hertz stereo & it virbrated really loudly & really hard. So maybe the brain does have really strong magnetism. I did the math and 15 hertz should extend for thousand of miles to attact or repel almost anything.

So if I tried to read someone mind or use precognition or daydream for hours or days nonstop would it work ?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Interesting.

Not sure but you seem to be on the right track with the amount of time invested, a little ritual'esq

I think it depends on need to. GOD or whatever you believe in wouldnt give you something you arent ready for or dont need.

Tell more the theory with hertz. You lost me a little witht he science talk.
Sounds like an interesting experiment though and would benefit the mystical community as a whole with their issues.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keiron
I realized Albert Enstien thought about problems for hours, days & years then found the answer.

He was smart to start with. I can daydream about physics equations all I want. Sure, It might help me bring it into focus, or remember it better...but i doubt it'll make me smarter. I think Einstein was dedicated to a lot more than just daydreaming.

So is the answer for daydreams, wishes & manifesting is to daydream for hours & days nonstop.

Dont let anyone fool you into thinking that. Get up and do some leg work and your dreams and wishes will come true!
I daydream 23.5 hours a day

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'll be nice, I promise.

Do you have any real facts to support the idea other than your wishful thinking?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It doesn't work like that. Pure daydreaming will get you nowhere.

The best way is to try to get it ingrained in your subconscious. Make sure your subconsicous is constantly focusing on your goal and make sure that there are no blocks, which means no objections or doubts must come from your mind.

When you do the visualisation it's better experience it in as much sensory detail as possible. And you have to feel as if it's done already. The more intense that feeling and emotion, the faster you will reach to your goal, because emotions act like a catalyst. A great way is to describe your visualisation in five sensory detail to a recorder while you are doing it.

Another great tip is to write down your goal. Write down anything that comes into your mind as you are writing it. It doens't matter if it's positive or negative, just write it down. After you've finished, begin correcting it untill it's purely something that makes you feel as good as possible, and that there's nothing in it that makes you feel any sort of mental conflict (doubts, fears, anger, stress, nervousness etc..). After you're done there must be no conflict and no doubt within your mind about the outcome, because then your subconscious could boycott the whole process. Just forget about it and try to do something else.

Also don't forget that after all of that you do have to take action in the direction of the goal. The whole process that you did earlier will make the action very easy and very simple if you did it good though.

And you should always remember that things happen in the way that you least expect it to happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Keiron:

I think that if you keep at it (consciously) it will eventually work...do to the repeatition of the act or thought, the subconscious mind will have to give what the conscious mind want eventually...(no matter how bad or good that thing is)

I think that for some people it will shorter time while for others, longer times... than again time is an illusion...!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
DragonflyKingdom i computed an hertz wavelength convertor & 15 hertz wavelenght should be thousands of miles. So brainwaves extention should attract or repel all. & although brainwave are not loud 15 hertz sound & vibrate as loud as a car engine startup.

I_s_i_s i'll do as much leg & elbowork thats is possible

quote: I daydream 23.5 hours a day

feeback: that not true, you would have to daydream on & off 23.5 hours a day. example. 8 min on sex, 11 min or riches, 3 min on school but not 4 hours non stop on precogintion

Raideur quote: Do you have any real facts to support the idea other than your wishful thinking?
Keiron feedback: no, but 9 hours of math make me start then 3 min. so 2 hours nonstop telephaty should work more then 20 min

TheBandit795 yes daydream you already have it with emotion & visualize for hours

mwen quote Keiron:

I think that if you keep at it (consciously) it will eventually work...do to the repeatition of the act or thought, the subconscious mind will have to give what the conscious mind want eventually...(no matter how bad or good that thing is)

I think that for some people it will shorter time while for others, longer times... than again time is an illusion...!

Keiron feeback: im thinking somewhat same!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
*Burries his head in his hands*

Fuzzy math and telepathy dont mix....

I would think you first need to get the whole telepathy thing to work first, before trying to calculate anything using it as a variable, dont you agree?

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Raideur]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Don't get fooled so easily, "daydreaming" to solve problems is merely your subconscious doing the mental math for you.

I guess a better explanation would be, your subconscious is like www.google.com and when you think about a problem that you have difficulty with, your brain automatically enters the problem into your search engine.

Your subconscious tries it's best to look for every possible match to your problem. (Note: Your brain is a computer that stores massive amounts of information, but it's not feasible for a regular human to know all of this info off the top of their heads so for the most part it is surpressed into your subconsious. When you daydream about a problem, your brain tries to rumage through the trash for something similar to your problem.)

I really don't recommend you to just daydream about math all day long because that's just plain wierd and won't actually help as much as "regular" studying.

new topics

top topics

join