It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination of John F Kennedy - New Slant on Multiple Teams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Except the Warren Commission members and their reports, everyone else believes that the murder of JFK was a conspiracy. There probably were several teams in Dealey Plaza targeting JFK's head. I have read many books and listened to many DVDs on the subject of the JFK murder conspiracy. I have viewed the Zapruder film as has everyone else. One item every investigator seems to overlook is the man, Abraham Zapruder.

How was Abraham Zapruder so fortunate to film the crime of the century? I think he knew ahead of time what was coming down including the motorcade on Elm Street.

In his interview with the Warren Commission of July 22, 1964, Abraham Zapruder states he thought of taking pictures from his office window in the DalTex Building because it is at the corner of N Houston St. and Elm St. across Houston St. East of the School Book Depository. Instead of his office, he picked the ideal place to photograph the motorcade and the assassination in Dealey Plaza. His secretary accompanied him to the spot. She assisted Abraham Z by steadying him while he stood on a large ledge and took his infamous pictures. Later, he mentioned he suffered from vertigo and required her help - Nothing out of the ordinary there.

However, other items have led me to believe Abraham Zapruder was an accomplice to the murder plot. His secretary may have been in on the plot as well but I think she was unknowingly a participant. She was trying to help her friend and boss, so she left the office unoccupied. Does anyone know her name?

The book (Vatican Assassins) page 46 under the paragraph Henry R. Luce. The author, Eric Jon Phelps, states that Abraham Zapruder was a 32nd degree Freemason and a Jewish contract agent for the CIA - Nothing too much out of the ordinary there.

I listened to the interview by James E Files (Sutton) on DVD, who has had atleast three attemps on his life probably originating from the CIA. He worked for a Chicago Mafia crime boss (deceased) while also reporting to the CIA as an active agent. He states in the interview that he drove Charles Nicoletti (deceased) and Johnny Roselli (deceased) to the DalTex Building across from the School Book Depository for the sole purpose that they were to perch in a window of that building overlooking Elm Street toward the triple overpass and Dealey Plaza. The sniper's perch was in an office of a person with a good vantage point in the DalTex Building. Files asked no more questions which is not uncommon in the Mafia and CIA Agent underworlds. He had his own stakeout position on the Grassy Knoll behing the fence to consider: Still no implication of Zapruder - Just more suspicion beginning to boil over.

Bystander James Tague was hit by a fragment of cement from the curb of Main St. The below URL is trying to make the bullet leave the sixth floor window of the SB Depository, through the Limo and hit the curb. What if James E Files is accurate in his interview? Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli went into the DalTex Building across from the SB Depository for the sole purpose that they were to use a window of that building overlooking Elm Street toward the triple overpass and Dealey Plaza to sniper JFK in a cross fire. Please view the URL:

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Upon viewing this drawing in the URL: draw a straight line from Tague and the limo to the buildings on Elm St. The bullet would have originated from the DalTex building and not the School Book Depository. Does anyone know what floor or office Zapruder leased in this building?

Another DVD called (The Men Who Killed Kennedy - The Smoking Gun) has several witnesses from Parkland Hospital, DC and Detroit stating that the windshield of the Limo had been shot from the front to the rear of the car on the left center near the driver's side. If this is true, then there would exist at the least four turkey shooting teams:

1.) Possibly in Zapruder's office (Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli), Nicoletti missed and hit the curb. (James Files Interview DVD and my speculations)

2.) James E Files behind the stockade fence on the Grassy Knoll. He accomplished the head shot. (James Files interview DVD)

3.) School Book Depository that hit JFK in the back right side and may have passed through to Gov. Connally. The shooter may have been Lyndon B Johnson's good ole gopher, Malcolm Wallace. Lee Harvey Oswald was no sniper. He was a CIA agent, possible accomplice and their scapegoat-patsy. (Beyond the Magic Single Bullet DVD and The Men Who Killed Kennedy - The Guilty Men DVD)

4.) Another hidden team probably the Boxcar Bumbs (Charles Fredrick Rogers, Charles Haroldson, and Chauncey Holt) under the triple underpass approximately around main street area. This last team is the team that started the incident by the first shot entry wound in Kennedy's throat which happened about the time the Zapruder film shows the limo behind the big DFW Turnpike sign. This may have caused the Limo driver to slow knowing he was driving into an ambush. (The Men Who Killed Kennedy-Smoking Gun DVD and my speculations)

The umberella man may have been the spotter that gave clearance as to where and when the shooting should proceed. Who knows? It is purely conjecture on my part. The assassins definitely wanted a crossfire of bullets. James E. Files instructions were to be the clean-up batter. If everyone else failed to hit the head, he was to take him out without wounding Jackie. These are tough instructions to follow from the vantage point of the Grassy Knoll; this would decrease his window for an opportune shot.

Eddie Baker with CBS interviewed Abraham Zapruder on June 26, 1967. Abe Zapruder says that shots could not have come from the Grassy Knoll. He would have heard them whistle by his ear. First of all, there was only one shot from what James Files states in his interview. That is all the time he had in his widow of opportunity was to squeeze off one round. Anyone that has ever been in a firefight knows bullets only whistle when they are really close by your ear. The victim usually does not hear the rifle shot until after the bullet has intered the body. Zapruder would have heard the blast of the firearm and seen JFK's head explode through the camera lenz. Abe Z would not have heard a whistle of a bullet.

I know this is all speculation on my part. However, it describes the participation of all parties and makes more sense than anything I have read or heard so far. Any comments about beating this dead horse to death just one more time? Or my insane logic?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have not done as much research into this as you but from what I can tell the federal reserve or The B.I.S had him taken out because he was stripping lending power from the federal reserve to get the US out of debt just as Abe lincoln was trying to. Its not a matter of who killed him but rather why he was killed? That question can easily be answered to both presidents when you realise who was going to loose out on ALOT of cash.

John F. Kennedy
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

[...]

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.

Abe lincoln vs. The federal reserve
During the Civil War (1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War from the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and went away greatly distressed, for he was a man of principle and would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

Eventually President Lincoln was advised to get Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote:

“... (we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts...”

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them “Greenbacks”.

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, “The London Times” printed the following: “If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That govern­ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.”

The Bankers obviously understood. The only thing, I repeat, the only thing that is a threat to their power is sovereign govern­ments printing interest-free and debt-free paper money. They know it would break the power of the international Bankers.

Sorry if it seemed like I hijacked this thread but its most def. worth looking up who was close to the banks and the presidents. Then you will find the killer. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hunting Veritas - You are quite correct in your assessment.

Kennedy signed an executive order that still stands today for the printing of silver certificates - No interest paid on Federal Reserve notes. No President has enforced the order as to date.

Kennedy was about to throw J Edgar Hoover- head of the FBI at the time into jail for corrupt dealings besides being a cross dresser

JFK was going to throw LBJ in jail for illegal corrupt operations in government.

JFK was about to take power from the CIA and reduce the Agency back to intelligency gathering. The CIA was already irritated over the Bay of Pigs

JFK and Robert were attacking the Mafia in the US as well as drug distribution which hit the CIA again.

JFK was about to take away special tax discounts for the big oil companies especially hitting the big guys in Texas.

Robert, Peter Lawford and JFK's Secret Service probably had Marylyn Monroe accidentally overdosed to persuade her not to publicly announce an involvement with JFK embarrassing the Presidency.

All of these caused many enemies including Francis Cardinal Spellman. In those circles you do not have a long life if you make enemies.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
And, don't forget that Kennedy wanting to pull out of Vietnam. So, the military and all other interested parties were not in his corner. Not to mention, there were still hard feelings about the way he treated the military during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

watch the movie linked to in that thread and it explains what happend on that day and who did it, probibly one fo the best video's on JFK yet

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Trust_no_one,

I have the DVD of JFK II and studied it. Do I believe George HW Bush, Lyndon B Johnson, E Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, J Edgar Hoover, Richard Nixon, John Connally, James Files, Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli, Abraham Zapruder, Malcom Wallace, Francis Cardinal Spellman, Jack Ruby, Dave Farrie, Guy Bannister, Clay Shaw, Lee H Oswald, Charles Fredrick Rogers, Charles Haroldson, Chauncey Holt, certain members of the Mafia, certain members of the CIA, certain members of the Freemasons, certain members of the Secret Service, and certain members of the FBI had implications of involvement into the death of JFK? The answer is most assuredly, Yes.

It appears that the decade of 1970s is when the CIA tried to eliminate the smaller people who had duplicity into the killing of JFK. The CIA was probably afraid these people could gain a lot from talking. So, anyone who is alive presently will not talk or has been shut up for good. The only person recently to defy this is James Files. They have tried to kill him three times. The last time the CIA tried to illiminate Files it ended with Files being sentenced into prison which may have indirectly saved his life long enough for a video interview to be gleaned from him. The DVD interview on James E. Files involvement will help with understanding much, just as JFKII story has helped. Each article I read, Website I study, DVD I view and book I read throws a little more light on the subject. We owe much to Joe West for getting James Files trust. We owe much to James Files for his candid interview of the JFK assassination.

Many people try to discredit James Files testimonial interview by saying that the parade route was in the newspaper and it never changed. The Dallas Morning News had the route coming down Main St with no left turn on to Houston to Elm. Thursday evening, the Dallas Times Hearld showed the corrected modification of the new route where the motorcade would turn on Houston to Elm and onto the Trade Mart where JFK was to give an address. Jack Ruby had given this information to Nicolitti and Files in Fort Worth at a Diner on University Dr. that same day before the paper was distributed that evening. Note: most people in Dallas took the Morning News. This is why the Hearld does not exist anymore. A true Fort Worth citizen would never read these newspapers when they had the Fort Worth Press and the FW Star Telegram choices to read.

DontTreadOnMe

Absolutely correct. The Cuban Missile Crisis and not to forget Kennedy also wanted the USA involvement in SEA to end and bring our 'military advisers' back home. I was in that police action when Nixon was telling everyone back home that the USA was not in Cambodia. That is correct. The USA was in Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam. Flight sortie times for bombing runs into North Vietnam were shorter from Thai Air Bases than from South Vietnam. But that is a different subject.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
we should also not forget the role that the mossad may have played in arranging for foreign french-corsican-vietnamese mafia assassins to fly into mexico, cross the border on foreign passports, and arrive ahead of pres. Visit scheduled, to set up the triangulation of fire in dealey plaza on nov.22, 1963. I suspect that zapruder was in fact, a double agent for the mossad and cia, so he didnt just happen to show up in dealey plaza with his brand new director model, bell & howell 8mm super motion picture camera, and limited super color quality film. There were only 3 film companies in the usa, that could even develop this newest super quality high definition film that zap was using on that fateful day in dallas. Just happenstance, hardly!!!!!

kennedy and david ben gurion, the israeli prime minister had had a knockdown argument over israel's development of an atomic bomb facility in the desert laboratory at dimonia(sp). This facility is still ultra-top secret bomb mfg. Facility, and israel has around 300 nukes on hand.
ben gurion came back to israel and resigned office in frustration and disgust with jfk's insistance on atomic energy commission admittance, on demand,and semi annual inspections of the bomb making facility mentioned, which i may have misspelled. When one adds; the oil depletion issue, se asia withdrawal,nuke peace treaty with russia, refusal to forcibly take back cuba, monetary changes that would destroy the fed reserve system, and social civil rights programs he had envisioned, the fate of this man was set in stone, he must not live to win the 1964 electi on at all costs.Better to have a corrupted career politician such as lbj anytime, he took his marching orders well in stride, just so the money was right. Bob

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by semperfortis]

new topics

top topics

join