It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures from seti, need advice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey guys, today on my seti, i saw some weird patterns in some of the graphics, its probably nothing but i took some screen caps, how the hell do i post the picture on here.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Host them on photobucket.com...

And then simply post them in the thread

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

i think it's probably just a bug in the code but take a look. I saw those green formations 5 or 6 times.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Distortion]

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Distortion]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Nice, looks like u got urself a unit that they mark and go back to rescan at the coordinates at a later date. Keep on Crunchin

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
just so you guys know the coordiantes are
6 hour 48 52" RA +19 deg 21' 56"

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Any news yet? Feedback from SETI ? Would love to think that someone from ATS got that all important signal we have been waiting for !!!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I certainly havn't heard anything. I dunno who to ask either for an expert opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm not familier with SETI. Can someone explain to me what that picture means?

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Looks like signals from some type of ultra Low frequency, although its peaked , its something with a diffrent frequency than the norm.

My opion is: Neutron stars Gamma Burst!!!!

Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz, any info yet on this?????

Nventual is my red drac cousin~~~~

[edit on 23-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

xu

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I dont remember very clearly but from the years when I used SETI I remember that that! is a good candidate. these triple columns I mean.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Nventual is my red drac cousin~~~~

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xu
I dont remember very clearly but from the years when I used SETI I remember that that! is a good candidate. these triple columns I mean.

Do you have the actual date and info regarding this event maybe with an indepth research regarding its time fame we can compare with Gamma Burst?

But it would be kool of sometype of E.T ccontact!!!!!

xu

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
nope I dont have the date for it, but I was searching on google for triple signals didnt find any usefull info, I found that because it is not called triple signals it is called "triplets", and here is ome info on seti signals:

The three main signal types of interest are:

Gaussians are the power curves produced when the Arecibo beam scans a steady celestial radio source. The signal is weak at first, strong when it is at the center of the beam, and then fades again. This produces a bell shaped power curve known as a gaussian.

Pulses represent any celestial radio signal of a fixed frequency that is distinguishable above the background noise.

Triplets are a sets of 3 equally spaced spikes. Whereas gaussians represent a constant signal from space, triplets may represent a series of pulses transmitted at fixed time intervals.[i/][/qutoe]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It was recorded on Friday September 19 10:41:05 2003

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Here is Seti's Info page. explains graphics and the hole 9yards.

Seti Info

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hm, also got something what I think could be SWEET.
Here's the pic .. I dont know mutch about it, so if someone could care explaining if this is anything good?

It's not just once .. it's repeating all the time.

Friendly greets

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Can some seti expert please give us a clue whats happening,
is this another " WoW " or what???

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yeah, it probably isnt something like an ET signal or something, but would be interresting to know what that's about.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
well I'm definatly definatly not an expert, but this page may be of interest found via the link that S1LV3R4D0 gives earlier in the thread
setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu...
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page it explains a bit about triplets . The graphics are old style but the meaning will be the same .
When I was running SETI@home these triplets were always popping up. I'm not sure how important they actually are , but they are obviously interesting enough to log.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by pantha]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
had the same things a while ago but lately i am not watching at it I have not time to do so no more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join