It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punk terrorist suspect set free

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
But in February last year, the court in Hamburg acquitted him citing a lack of "evidence"

It's always fun to see how you're consistently the best endorsement for Freeper Hunting!

he was also denied a fair trial because a key witness in U.S. jurisdiction was not allowed to testify.

Several times over, the US had refused to allow individuals to testify, because:

1) They would have to formally charge said individuals in order to transaction them through the Court systems, domestic & Intl.

2) It would bring into International Court & Allied Nation extradicition statute the fact the the US is holding foreign nationals illegally

3) What is most important, IMO, it would illustrate that the sham of the whole "hijackers" nefarious backgrounds was all ochestrated by covert American shadow groups

But hey, I'm sure you're one of the believers who swore & took as gospel that one of the "highjackers" passports could be found unscathed in the wreckage of the Towers!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Sometimes I wish conservatives would just shut up. A good number of them are too closeminded or ignorant to do anything but make our whole cause look no better than the Southern Democrats of old.

Too bad we aren't privy to all the information needed to make a proper judgement, but hey, carry on fellas.

You're ruining our position with stupidity.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Sometimes I wish conservatives would just shut up. A good number of them are too closeminded or ignorant to do anything but make our whole cause look no better than the Southern Democrats of old.

No. Its OK. Keep them talking.

The more they speak, the more they reveal their true nature.

Simple and it works.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I know, give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Problem is, I'm a conservative with a brain, and I might just get tossed up their with them. At least the liberal propaganda would have you believe, if not Dean.

Don't get me wrong, the conservative crap is no better, but it's more under the radar, which is one of three reasons they are in power.

1) Fear and/or anger
2) The solid face of stupidity and ineptness by the GOP
and
3) They keep their nastiness officially under the radar, where Dean and other like him slather it all over the front page.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I know, give them enough rope to hang themselves.

More like "Give 'em an inch of rope & they think they're Cowboys"

Problem is, I'm a conservative with a brain, and I might just get tossed up their with them. At least the liberal propaganda would have you believe, if not Dean.

Why fear being sterotyped? It's a miscatgorization to consider LA Max, Deltaboy, Carseller, edsinger et al, to be conservatives. It's intellectually lazy - you know exactly to which political model they ascribe, but you feel it's bombastic & unduly inflammatory. It's not. Fascists believe what they believe & do incorporate skads of what is termed conservative. Conservatives believe what you believe. Big Diff.

Don't get me wrong, the conservative crap is no better, but it's more under the radar, which is one of three reasons they are in power.

Undeniably & categorically wrong. They own the radar & the Doppelar is bleeping over 500 channels.

1) Fear and/or anger
2) The solid face of stupidity and ineptness by the GOP
and
3) They keep their nastiness officially under the radar, where Dean and other like him slather it all over the front page.

#2 needs a modification; it's a need to be in lockstep because the artifical fear level was consistently tweaked to a nadir over Clinton's two terms. If they bought into that so fully, would they really be considered to possibly upset the apple cart, now that they have "power"? ( Which they don't, as much as a fan shares the "glory" or bonus check of their Super Bowl team)

You need to reevalute Dean; digest all of it & understand that he's playing the game as initiated by GHW Bush's cabal. You can bitch about the deal bottom shuffling, but if the money's in the pot & that's all you've got, you have to play the hand. Exactly what, using your 'conservatives' as an example of the bulk of American voters, is genteel, reasoned and civil discourse going to accomplish? If so, Dean & Wes Clarke would be president now.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

No. Its OK. Keep them talking.

The more they speak, the more they reveal their true nature.

Simple and it works.

Yeah, and it's been working really well! Which is why the REPUBLICAN party is the one going under and losing steam....

Oh wait...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bout Time

I know what you mean and I agree aside from the idea that they own the radar.

I understand what Dean is doing, but not always what he says. I don't think he's a nut or a syncophant unlike many in each party, and I don't think he's a bad guy.

I would just prefer to curtail this contrived "culture war" regardless of who started it or which ideology is "right". It seems to be leading to a cliff although I don't know many other ways to fix the system aside from simply breaking it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join