It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punk terrorist suspect set free

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
and here's the sad story:

-Mzoudi was accused of training at an Al-Qaeda camp in Afghanistan and of handling money and paying bills on behalf of the terrorist cell in Hamburg that was responsible for the attacks in New York and Washington D.C. Mzoudi also once roomed in Hamburg with Mohammed Atta, the man considered the mastermind behind the attack.
But in February last year, the court in Hamburg acquitted him citing a lack of "evidence"

Well, Just looking at this MFer's smiling face makes me reach for my Remmington shotgun. Sitting next to his clipped-haired man-hating lawyer laughing in Americas face. Look at his eyes..look! Their the eyes of a snake.

Only a sick society would set this guy free.....WTF is wrong with us??

His lawyer probably knows he's guilty of helping to slaughter 1000's of innocent Americans, but she does'nt care....Im sure her hatred of America and Christians is what drives her. I know a Liberal hag when I see one and this one just set a monster free back onto the streets. .

We just might lose this war people. Liberals launch legal crusades to set these monsters free back into our societies....to kill again and again. Weather its child molestors, cop killers or Islamic terrorists...Liberals can always be counted on to fight for their "rights"

Im sure we'll be hearing from Mr. Mzoudi again, but maybe next time he won't be so lucky.....maybe next time he'll be scooped up by American soldiers.

heres the link:

Link

Maximu§

Mod Edit: Long Link URL only.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Liberals just refuse to recognize evil when and where it exists. They wait for us conservatives to label and defeat evil, then decades later will finally call it "evil." They've been on the wrong side of history for the past 50+ years. From Nazism to fascism to communism to terrorism. Thankfully, we didn't listen to them then and we won't listen to them now!

Liberalism is a mental dissorder!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, I think he's guilty.

But I also know that If they had good evidence against him that
connects him to the WTC's then he would not have gotten off free.

This is not some smalltown murder......the evidence was reviewed and reviewed over and over with a fine tooth comb.

This case was probably more of a hunt for evidence showing that he DID NOT do it.....see my point.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
wait no, I dont see any leather or spikes, or mohawks, it didnt say he listened to the sex pistols, How are you sure he was a punk terrorist, he might have been a hip-hoppin g-thug terrorist for all you know.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
LA_Maximus, it's attitudes such as what you display that had thousands of innocent women and men burned at the stake because they "looked" like a Witch.

Fer Edit sakes man are you 12yrs old? Is that the highest intelligence you can muster to display ill-content with a ruling? Of which, jeez man if there's no evidence there is no evidence. There was a man murdered in the city near you last nite - I think you did it just becuse you LOOK like you did it. I have no evidence, but you deserve death row.

In one sentence, you have basically put forth that ALL Arabs/Muslims/whatever should be killed - no questions no evidence.

I bet one of your favorite lines is "nuke 'em and let God sort them out".

Hell, to see a picture of me, long haired biker, guess in your degenerated thought process that makes me without doubt a drug running rapist.

I apologize to everyone ELSE for my brashness, but this un-evolved attitude pisses me off.

Weather the dude did anything or not, I have no clue, I don't keep up with the stuff. Ergo, my statements are not liberl, tree hugging, yadda yadda whatever you want to call it, but simply calling someone out for basically blatant racism (ie: ... "Just looking at this MFer's smiling face makes me reach for my Remmington shotgun." ....)

Misfit

edit = can't speel, heh

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Misfit]

Mod Edit: Language.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
. They wait for us conservatives to label and defeat evil, then decades later will finally call it "evil." They've been on the wrong side of history for the past 50+ years. From Nazism

(cough) Prescott Bush (cough)

After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

www.nhgazette.com...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Liberalism Mental Disorder?

Patriotism?

Purest form of Manipulation.

Naturally, the common people don't want war ... but after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

Hermann Goering

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Patriotism?

Purest form of Manipulation.

Patriotism is not pride or awesome devotion and dedication to ones GOVERNMENT.......patriotism is all that to ones COUNTRY.

there is a difference.

see my point

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Calm down LA_Maximus, don't go and throw a telephone at him!

I know fair trials get under your skin, but don't worry. There are plenty of more people who won't get that privilege.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh hey LA maximius I guess you were right, I found this recent photo of this "punk terrorist" in a more natural state, rock on dude... OI OI OI!

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Infamous Zordak9]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
HAHAHA

read the punk's shirt.......

even terrorist have a sense of humor

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Well, Just looking at this MFer's smiling face makes me reach for my Remmington shotgun.

Yeeehaaa! String 'im up good, Billy-Bawb! I hear he done looked at your woman funny, too!

See, the trouble is, any American (or German, as the case may be) can tell you that certain countries are required to grant fair trials to those suspected of crimes. I understand that you may think otherwise, given the actions of the US Government lately, but any American worth his salt can tell you what due process is and why it is required in ALL trials.

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Looks to me, she likes the same things he gave the camels!

SportyMB, look at the photo, look at the posture, look at the eyes , look at the smile, see my point!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Instead of getting angry at a justice system that works, wouldn't people's energy be better placed at getting angry at a government who can't build a proper case? You know, with facts and evidence and stuff? Or is just easier to blame the brown person?

I'm not defending the guy, just the system that provides everyone with a fair trial.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Instead of getting angry at a justice system that works, wouldn't people's energy be better placed at getting angry at a government who can't build a proper case? You know, with facts and evidence and stuff? Or is just easier to blame the brown person?

Obviously, you don't understand that we are angry with the justice system AND the government for letting this guy go! Look at the photo and tell me that he doesn't know that he got away with something!!!!! It's so blantantly obvious!

And what does "The Brown Person" have to do with anything!?!?! he was charged with a crime. Brown, black, yellow, orange, purple, pink polka-dot, fuche, doesn't mean anything when a smug, arrogant arsehole like that gets to run free!

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Ohio_Ron]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ohio_Ron
Look at the photo and tell me that he doesn't know that he got away with something!!!!! It's so blantantly obvious!

determining someones guilt by the expression on their face in a photo, doesnt work. He could be smiling because he is in fact innocent, and as a muslim feels content that he wasnt just swept away to an undisclosed location like countless others.

(BTW on a side note, you know when you make nachos and the cheese clumps together on a few chips, leaving you with bare cheeseless chips underneath, im confused as to what to do with these chips, because they dry your mouth out very quick) any "reasonable" ideas will be kindly taken...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Infamous Zordak9]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If he Speaks Arabic,

If he Looks Muslim,

If he Dresses Funny,

If he has a Beard,

If he has a Copy of Qu'ran at home,

ARREST Them All - Sort them Out Later!

"Guilty until Proven Innocent"

That Punk Terrorists ain't gonna Trick US!

If they do - we got a 12-gauge Shotgun waiting for them to wipe that smile off his Face.

[edit on 11/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Liberalism is a mental dissorder!

Sometimes I love it when members of the american right open theres mouths.

You see without so called liberals you would be living in a slum with no education and no propects of bettering yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That dude look so weird!!! he looks like monkey king from a chinese legend... well anyay he looks sooooo weird, espically with his smile hehehe

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
LA_Maximus,
in that bash-o-rama of yours, you forgot to mention that the terrorist looks gay...
you know those gays, how they always help terrorists destroy the god fearing people...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join