It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Bali style attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I found this:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I don't know how credible Australia's intel is, but British intel is pretty spot on.

I hope, if it happens, no Americans are involved.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
I found this:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I don't know how credible Australia's intel is, but British intel is pretty spot on.

I hope, if it happens, no Americans are involved.

Australia's government has been doing some serious propaganda in the form of letters containing 'white powder'. They are blaming all of them on either Corby sympathizers or protest groups and referencing the US anthrax scares. Yet NO ONE has been caught, nothing more than the intitial 'threat' and enevitable news headlines come from any of the 'attacks' and they never mention the fact that the US anthrax scares was an inside job either. They are trying to make us out to be scared and outraged but it's been purely the government and media making these claims and putting words in our mouths and then rolling with it like it's fact.

This isn't the first time we've had the warning that Indonesian hotels are going to be bombed but i'm expecting something to happen soon because Australia's government is having a hard time getting support for the war on terror and Bush wants more Australian involvement.

Howard is a corrupt lying SOB, he's getting worse each week.

Seriously, for those that love to uncover corruption and conspiracy - the Australian Government is RIFE with such issues, it's just that we don't have the big ANTI-BUSH style groups working on exposing it all. If you follow US corruption and propaganda and can read the patterns, you find A LOT of the same stuff happening in Australia. We need more people on the case, so please everyone, start following Australia because Australia is becoming the US of the pacific and it's all part of the NWO.

Even Bush called Australia it's 'deputy Sherrif' for controlling the pacifc/asias. Howard had to do some serious backpeddling in the media to stop a public outlash but we know he loves the idea of it and his nose is as brown as they come.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

Yeah, the intel on Saddams 45 minute WMDs was pretty spot on...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Aussie intel is pretty good in indonesia as far as i know... but i wouldnt trust howard and his pack of hounds... its scare tactics, no one here wants this war on terror, we all see it for what it is, but Howard is determined so suck Dubyas Ass as much as he can so he needs something to scare us here...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
AWingAndASigh

Lets hope no 1 is involved if this is true

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If there is any terrorism, it will be government terrorism.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm curious about 2 things here, AWingAndASigh.

You state that British intel is pretty spot on, yet I don't see anything in that artcle that mentions Britain at all. Why bother mentioning that? Then you go on to say that you hope no Americans are involved if it does happen. That can only lead me to believe that you do hope anyone else IS involved. Or that you don't really care?

Very strange. Was this on purpose?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
You state that British intel is pretty spot on, yet I don't see anything in that artcle that mentions Britain at all. Why bother mentioning that? Then you go on to say that you hope no Americans are involved if it does happen. That can only lead me to believe that you do hope anyone else IS involved. Or that you don't really care?

I think Wing was just drawing a parallel betwen Australia and the UK, both are western allies and both are contributors to the War on terror. He was just wondering that since the UKs intel (seems to be) spot on, if the Aussie's would be as well.

I also just think he shares an affinity for his countrymen and wouldn't like to see any Americans hurt in such a bombing/blast. I am an optimist though, so who knows.

top topics

join