It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Teaser Video...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8mmmauser
You must have misinterpreted.
I meant if they used brutal force WITHOUT CAUSE

Yeah, but if they tasered you before you were were able to grab and point the AK you'd be laying there sounding like a mating Yak and that's it. And when you're done sounding like a mating yak you'll have handcuffs on. So when does the "fine mist" part come in??

Give me a break Rambo!!!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Bottom line:

The police instruct you to get out of your car, you do it. I see nothing wrong with that video. Id rather that gril get tasered than a cop get killed.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did anyone mention that he never asked her to get out of the car until he heard back that her driver's license was already suspended. I'm sure she knew that before the cop every said a word to her.

So she's driving around going 20 miles over the posted speed limit when she has a suspended license. Some one needs to give her an award in stupidity.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Something like that happened in my town...
A lot of cops it seem are pretty cruel...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8mmmauser

They may have a list, and the gov. may have a list, but guess what? -we have one too.

that may be true but they have a longer list and a bigger gun than an ak to back it up

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
hmm I think I much rather be tased than pepper spray paint balled.

the pepper spray paint ball gun is a lot sicker, watched them shoot the crap out of some mexican guy one day on tv

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
elevatedone....I think your first post said all that's need to be said....

And how many of you actually listened to the sergeant detailing why exactly other specific techniques were not used and why??

The officer even mentions - Hey...We've been tazered and we know it doesn't hurt that much.....

I'm usually borderline when it comes to issues like this, but having watched the issue and having now been properly informed on the exact details on the case, I say she deserved what she got - The cop approached her with an attitude b/c he probably knew she wouldn't respond to his requests....His reaction was to protect himself before she did something that could have cost him his life - She was in the operation of a moving vehicle - There are a million things she could have done with that gas pedal one steering wheel that could have cost that man his life...

[edit on 6/9/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
So she's driving around going 20 miles over the posted speed limit when she has a suspended license. Some one needs to give her an award in stupidity.

...not to mention a cracked windshield and a burned out taillight. A portrait in stupidity.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
"Typical Police Brutality"

Yeah....sure......

baton is 2 harsh, peper spray won't work, and both of them rn't right 4 the situation, so what else:

THE TRUSTY TASER

Man, that woman got on my last nerves

"Your a racest"

:shk:

Even after he shot her once with a taser, she won't comply, so shot her again. It's simply.

And "Brutal"??? Uhh, that's like saying we INVADED and r now OCCUPING Iraq.

:shk:

Just messed up.

I'm sry, but what do u think he could of done???

"Mam, could u plz, pretty plz with sugar on top, but down the phone?"

Just like Iraq.....

"Saddam, could u plz stop killing hundreds of ppl?"

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Don't open your door. Leave your hands in clear view. Get out of the car when an Officer tells you.
That's all she had to do. She was acting all high and mighty about it, the Officer did what's right.

Great video by the way.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Don't open your door. Leave your hands in clear view. Get out of the car when an Officer tells you.
That's all she had to do. She was acting all high and mighty about it, the Officer did what's right.

Great video by the way.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Nventual]

That's quickier. lol, but yeah.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh people are so stupid. This cop was well within his rights. Her license was suspended. Shes talkin on the phone, basicly tellin the cop to go # him self. Notice when she starts cryin on the ground. When they pick her up she spouts out " Imma sue the # outta yo azz!".

See, to her, this is the same thing as winning the lottery. Shes trying to instigate him. "Oh poor me!!!". SHe thinks she's gettin paid from this. A few seconds later, shes tryin to cry again. This is just a big game to them. Dont let anyone with a suspended license tell you that they didnt know it was. Its a lie. You know.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I see no problem with this video.. She starts with the officer right away when he walks up out of his car to her car. I can tell right away when i was watching the second video that she was gonna be a problem the officer asks her to get out which is routine shes one of those people that act like no one can touch them and thats what they get.

First she was doing over the speed limit which gets her in trouble in the first place second shes on the phone when she was driving which is probably illegal to use a phone in Boynton Beach while in a moving vehicle but im not sure, then she refuses to get out of the vehicle and resists arrest so she gets tasered.

Ive seen tasers in action numerous times and they will hurt but not for that long how she was screaming, and like someone said above me when they told her to get in the car and get up she stopped screaming and starts cursing at them. No problem here he did what he had to do to get her out. Also she had no seatbelt, a broken tailight and she was doing 20 over the speed limit and a broken windshield! She got what she deserves no sympathy what so ever for her at all.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That video was great!!.....very cool...always wondered what some one being 'Tazared' looked like!.....

TextBOTTOM LINE... you do as a police officer tells you !

yeah...you do...esprcially when your driving whilst disqualified or whatever she was.....they should have given another shot of the electricity later for wasting tax payers money.

id like to see them using those more on vandals and people who throw litter....minimum of a 30 second blast!!

....god i have got problems...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join