It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Teaser Video...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok i seriously have to say that this video made me really sick...

I mean a police officer should be able to get a 22 year old woman out of her car without a teaser!!

I know i know police needs them and they are not lethal yadda yadda but this is simply too much.

A police officer whos not able to handle SUCH a pathetic situation doesnt deserve a badge in my honest opinion.

Just see it for yourself.

WARNING!
The girl in the video screams so horribly i wasnt able to watch it for a long time. You have been warned.

Teaser Video

If anyone has more info on this case to post it i would be thankful..just made a quick post from work here because it really shocked me.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
yep, typical police brutality, give a man a badge and he thinks hes god. glad our cops dont have that kinda crap here! American culture has a penchant for violence and brutality. cowboys!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There's a big difference between a TEASER and a TASER.

Her screams were the equivalent of alligator tears.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wouldnt go that far and and say it part of US culture...but this guy is surely one sick freak.

I mean how small can your **** be if you need a teaser to get a 22 year old hysterical girl out of her SUV. Its so damn stupid it drives me crazy.

Isnt a cop uuhmm...trained to handel such situations in a psychological way and with diplomacy and brainwork...??? Police here in central europe usually handles such situations with a sense of humor and psychological tricks.

I dont get it and for me personally there is no explanation for using a teaser in this case.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
There's a big difference between a TEASER and a TASER.

Her screams were the equivalent of alligator tears.

Teaser or Taser...doesnt matter..a cop who is not able to handle such a situation in an unarmed way is not worth the badge.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
she was asked several times to get out of the car... she was told to turn off the cell phone and exit the vehicle....

BOTTOM LINE... you do as a police officer tells you !

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hangover

I know i know police needs them and they are not lethal yadda yadda but this is simply too much.

Those things are more lethal than Authorities want you to believe.
In Summit County, (Akron area) Northeast Ohio, we just had our Second Police Taser Death this year. It was posted here.
NEWS: Police Taser Kills 18 Year Old
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
It might be a good idea to outlaw them. They don't seem to be as safe as I was led to believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I see this two ways. First, he did warn her multiple times and she refused each time. Now that's not to say that a taser was necessary, but she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time dealing with the wrong cop. If she had just done what the officer said, she would have been a lot better off.

Second, these cops are real vinegar and water bags in dire need of some female attention.

Peace

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

she was asked several times to get out of the car... she was told to turn off the cell phone and exit the vehicle....

aha

and if not? he shoots me in the head or tortures me with a teaser?

sorry there is NO excuse for that...

if you would try this stuff here...the police would either pull you out of your car or they grab the keys and just wait until you calmed down...i mean hey she DROVE too fast....shes not a criminal.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Hangover]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I read the story and watched the video earlier today.

That Cop had a bad attitude from the moment he opened his mouth. Perhaps he needs a little training in anger management and certainly needs to be taught not to be so confrontational.
We don't have the taser here yet but it's use is still under discussion I think. Having seen firsthand how "heavy handed" some of our brave boys in blue can be, I hope it's never issued here.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I mean how small can your **** be if you need a teaser to get a 22 year old hysterical girl out of her SUV. Its so damn stupid it drives me crazy.

She wasn't hysterical - she was belligerent.

That Cop had a bad attitude from the moment he opened his mouth.

Yeah, sure, and how long did it take her to start screaming racism?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hangover

i mean hey she DROVE too fast....shes not a criminal.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Hangover]

In a 35-mph zone, she breezed past a yellow Mustang. Officer Rich McNevin, in the Mustang, clocked her at 52 mph.

As McNevin approaches the Rodeo, Goodwin opens her door and launches into a stream of criticism and questions. She tells him he pulled her over for no reason, says Boynton Beach officers are "the worst" and, according to the officer's report, calls him racist. He tells her that in addition to speeding, she has a broken windshield, a broken tail light and isn't wearing a seat belt.

At 7:54 a.m., a dispatcher adds one more offense to the list: Goodwin's license is suspended. McNevin tells Goodwin she is under arrest. He directs her to put out her cigarette, get off her cellphone and step out of the car. She says, "No, I'm calling somebody." He repeats his order and tries to grab her wrist, but she pulls away and says, "Stop. Don't touch me."

Goodwin was charged with driving on a suspended license

Goodwin said the department has treated her family unfairly ever since a relative filed a lawsuit against the city in the early '90s. She had been calling her brother to come to the scene because, she told officers, "I don't trust y'all."

and... one of her family members previously filed a law suit against the police dept in that town.... she's looking for money.. because SHE broke the law and got caught... BOTTOM LINE....

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
oh ehem so im sorry to say but in that case the dude with the gun really helps her if she wants money...

I dont care about her previous life its simply a cop with no honor and a bad attitude.

I dont say all cops are bad...but this one is one of them who makes them look bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Look, bottom line is watch all 4 videoes, not just the tasing. She was uncooperative, and combative in her talk and actions. Doesn't matter who you are, when the cops pull you over, you turn off your phone, stereo, everything. You say 'yes sir, and no sir', because you are a wisecrack or look away from arrest.

If she would have put down the phone, not pulled the race card and in the words of Dave Chappelle, not "KEPT IT REAL" she would have gotten a ticket and driven off. If a cop was pointing a Taser at me, I wouldn ot be telling my frined on the phone, "he's gonna arrest me!!!" NO sh*t Sehrlock he is pointing a weapon at you.

She almost got a Darwin award.....

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm in Texas.
If a cop or trooper stopped me for ANYTHING, and tried to use force with a taser, gun, or even physical anything, he'll get an ak-47 pointed up his a#$.
And funny thing is, that here in my town they all know me and know I'd do it.
You have to earn respect with them, and I have on many occasions.
Sure, I'll accept a ticket, but if you pull harmful stuff, your heads going to be reduced to a fine mist.
Some troopers around here are becoming a-holes also, which leads me to NOT trust them.
They had better realize that in order to respect them, we have to be know that they respect us.
It works BOTH ways.

They may have a list, and the gov. may have a list, but guess what? -we have one too.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8mmmauser
I'm in Texas.
If a cop or trooper stopped me for ANYTHING, and tried to use force with a taser, gun, or even physical anything, he'll get an ak-47 pointed up his a#$.
And funny thing is, that here in my town they all know me and know I'd do it.
You have to earn respect with them, and I have on many occasions.
Sure, I'll accept a ticket, but if you pull harmful stuff, your heads going to be reduced to a fine mist.

yeah right..

I'd like to see you pull and AK47 on a cop... by the tone of your post, you don't have any respect for the police and probably never will...

Odd

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
so do you think police should ask nicely, and if you fail to comply, they should leave?

#ing ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You must have misinterpreted.
I meant if they used brutal force WITHOUT CAUSE

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I always comply, and always will.
If I know, I'm in the wrong.
But, on the other hand, a badge does not give one the right to act rudely, or with force, when their is no cause for it.
And I also, regret that you find this not an issue.
I'm not even going to take a stance on it in this forum, because it's not worth it.
I guess in 2006 you'll find out soon enough.
Patriot Act?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8mmmauser
I'm in Texas.*SNIP*

I'm sure many a coffee and donut session has been ruined at the mere mention of your name... A dark spectre that causes the constabulary of your hamlet to cringe in terror... A bastion of civil disobedience, the scourge of tyranny and oppression.

Or not. When you are confronted by law enforcement, you comply, or die, it's that simple (please refer to the plethora of police chase videos, there's only one winner, and it's not the bad guy). If you are being wrongly persecuted, the battle to fight is in the courts, criminal and civil; not in the streets.

Tough Guy Monkeys, not just for standing up to "the man" anymore...

<<   2 >>

join