It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott Muslim Stamp !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.enquirer.com...

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

And remember this people....we will never have civil peace when living amongst fanatic religious animals.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
take it a step further and boycott the post office. use email.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
take it 2 steps further and ban muslims and every other fanatic blood sucking religious group from this country.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
bah, I'm a christian, and i wouldn't wanna be held responcible for timothy mcveigh's actions.

you cannot judge a religion for the acts of a few followers. or else be prepared to be judged in the same way.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I find your bashing of the muslim faith very offensive. I think you need to seperate your views of Muslims, their are the evil extremelists and the good-natured ones that just want to lead out their lives happily.

It is views like yours that cause so much racial tension in todays society.

Don't get me wrong, you are right to be mad about the suicide bombers but the majority of the Muslim populus just want peace.

I have many muslim friends and not a single one has any hatred towards America or Western culture, and not one has ever contemplated Suicide bombings.

I think you need to get your facts straight about who has attacked your country.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Boycott War, Terrorism and Murder!!! Why beat around the bush about it. (no pun intended)

Let's make a stamp that promotes Peace, Love and Tolerance.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
www.enquirer.com...

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office. To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

And remember this people....we will never have civil peace when living amongst fanatic religious animals.

I highly doubt that any white anglo saxon will be buying this stamp.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Kitty......

[With all due respect...] It's people like you who add the part stupid on "Americans are fat and stupid." You are just putting a picture with a group that has a few of their people doing evil things.

What do you call Catholic and Protestant fighting? What do you call so-called Christians that kill people and add to crime?

By what you are doing, you should say all christians are evil too.

The fact is, when people do evil things like these, they are no longer a part of that religion unless they ask for forgiveness in the eyes of their religion.

These are the comments that make me feel ashamed to be an American.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Cammo Dude]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You really shouldn't blame a whole religious group for the actions of a few, it just makes you look ignorant.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
... and what is the sites motto: "Deny Ingnorance"

-Ike

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
You really shouldn't blame a whole religious group for the actions of a few, it just makes you look ignorant.

I agree with that view, but I think a "commemorative stamp" is a ridiculous idea for any religion. I get the feeling the Post service is doing this just so they can seem "multi-cultural" and they won't get sued by some fanatic for not acknowledging their religion blah blah blah
When did we last see Jesus on stamps?

I don't think anyone is going to go and learn about a religion because they saw it on a stamp. It's pointless.....

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The sad thing is, I know 10 year olds that have a better understanding of muslims.

They know that most groups are out for peace, love, and harmony. If you are muslim, christian, jew, budist, etc., you are out for peace with the world.

I would work on receiving the understanding of a 10 year old if I were you.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Cammo Dude]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Seems like the rest of the posters did my work for me. This is so racist. Ali was a muslim. Doesn't he have a stamp?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I won't be buying the stamp at all. I'll stick to pro-American stamps,and pro-Chirstian.But I would not blame the entire Muslim religion,based on a couple tousand wackos.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You really shouldn't blame a whole religious group for the actions of a few

I'm not anti-muslim, but please rethink this statement; the actions of a FEW??? Try the actions of a few hundred thousand. Every religious group has its' zealots, but you are lying to yourself if you say muslims are not the most violent, fanatical religious group on the planet.

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
I won't be buying the stamp at all. I'll stick to pro-American stamps,and pro-Chirstian.But I would not blame the entire Muslim religion,based on a couple tousand wackos.

Could you be anymore racist?

Ok, maybe some people need to see what white christians have done to muslims over the past, i myself am white and proud of it, however i wont be going out of my way to exclude others due to religion.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Could you be anymore racist?

nothing about jedi's post was racist. he never mentioned a particular race anywhere in his post.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Typical conservative poster on ATS.

[Edited on 8/10/2003 by Flinx]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
...thats nice Kitty...

...care to make a rough guess-timate how many people have been killed by America???

...can I know call for boycotting of American produce, or move it a few steps further to wholesale slaughter of 'Murdering American Animals' wherever they may be?? Seeing as it would be in a similar vein...

...or perhaps I/you/we should grow a braincell, put down the crack pipe, and actually see people as individuals rather than 'labels'...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There's plenty of 'Boycott US' going on in all corners of the world at the moment, but of course you won't see that reported in the US. And many Americans think the nation is strong enough to be totally self-contained.

BTW, fanaticism aside, the Islamic faith is by no means the most violent, fanatical religious group on the planet. Nowhere near. The evidence starts in this topic.

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join