It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World Next Year?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Next Year we have the most unluckiest days of our lives, this day cannot be avoided. Jesus is expected to return in 2000 years (which is anytime now) Moving on from that the mark of the beast is "666" Well next year we have a date that represents "666" Its the 6th June 2006.

Could this be the date of the beginging of the end of days?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisha05
Next Year we have the most unluckiest days of our lives, this day cannot be avoided.

Could this be the date of the beginging of the end of days?

& then there's this site: users.gloryroad.net...

which has a Focus on the springtime of 2006
~April & May~ window....if you wanna read on this guys rationale &
interweaving of 'clues' such as super=wave & Jesus' sermon on end-times & the Fatima warning~Hopi Kachina & a few other aspects like dreams...
bible codes...

don't get bogged down....

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
No body care about Jesus, it's just a myth... we are not going to die... lol, that day will be a normal day... just go torward with your life...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
6/6/06???

o0o well...

i plan to see the movie "the beast" on that date...

that is when it comes out!!!

don't worry...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've heard this too many times before. Ask the people who sold all their possessions before Y2K. The inventor of those long doodads that kids hang onto at swimming pools did. Went and lived out in the country. Had to rebuy anything.

I'm sure GOD will let everyone know when.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
No body care about Jesus, it's just a myth... we are not going to die... lol, that day will be a normal day... just go torward with your life...

Its ok if you don't believe, but a movie "the beast" being released on that date is pritty crap. That Movie will affend many religious groups, Just look at "the Passion of Christ" Mel Gibson had trouble with that!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
just because you put '06 instead of 2006 doesnt mean that its the year 0006. The end of the world didnt happen on 6/6/1006, because we are still alive, and it didnt happen on 6/6/0006. So why would it start now?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sadly, fisha, it more than likely won't offend anyone...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I wonder how many religious nuts there will be looking for the "beast" baby born on 6-6-06?

The "end of days" mantra has been played over and over again and the only "ending" that ever occurs is the one perpetrated by charismatic individuals proclaiming to be some kind of prophet: Jim Jones, David White (remember "Heaven's Gate); and the nut job in Waco TX (Branch Davidians--oh yea; David Koresh). To be sure, the only ending they can control is the one they cause with their followers.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

Really? Nobody cares about Jesus?
Kind of a moronic statement, huh?

Here, let me help you out. This is a way you can state your thoughts without sounding as you did....

"Personally, I do not believe in the concept of a Son of God. If there is to be some historic event to occur, I do not believe it is supernatural in origin, not do I believe that anyone has "insider information" of it happening."

See how much more accurate and less assinine that sounds.

Now, as far as TC's opinion.
How many of these silly connecting-the-dots "prophesies" must one worry about before one realizes that we just don't know what the future holds?

Or as the Bible would put it, no man knows the day or hour, only the Father.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't know how many times I have to say this but 2006 is just not going to work for me.

In fact I'm pretty booked up until about 2045 or so, so if we can schedule the apocalypse for say february or march of 2046 that would really work a lot better for me.

How's next Wedensday for a conference call and we can all coordinate our palm pilots and divvy up the responsiblities.

I volunteer to work with Famine, but I will not, repeat will not work with any of those other three. The last time we tried this I was in charge of all four horsemen and well, I think we all no what happened at the launch party.

Oh, and I'll bring my famous chili again.

We still need commitee chairs for the following:

1) Earthquakes
2) The second Coming
3) Fund raising
4) Identifying marks placed on the body.
5) Virgin Birth (good luck!)
6) Name tags and gift baskets.

Get back to me.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I don't know how many times I have to say this but 2006 is just not going to work for me.

Oh, and I'll bring my famous chili again.

Spiderj

You will be having raw onions and grated cheese with that chili..right?

Oh and BTW since this is the end of the world again, can I invite that "Aussie Bloke"? He tells such good stories...LOL

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When the time comes, the time comes. The End could be tomorrow or the beginning could be right now. Which path do you choose, the path of the ending or the path of 'many' paths? Even if the End of Days is lies right here within our timeframe (did someone mention 2012) than what can we really do to prevent it. Nothing. We can live our lives like we normally do or walk a utmost spiritual life searching for the questions that will give us the answers. Its not about what will happen, but what is happening. All I know is that if it is supposed to be the end of the world [again] any time soon, it won't be the first time. Either way, I know I'm ready, are you?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Gmann of course cheese and onions, I'll also bring those little jalepeno crackers that Belial thought were "Apocatastic!".

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Gmann of course cheese and onions, I'll also bring those little jalepeno crackers that Belial thought were "Apocatastic!".

Spiderj

TeeHee...Great. I'll bring some Chicago style dogs along for all the other uninformed....really LOL now...TeeHee

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Big love for the chigago dawgs.

Has it occured to you Gman that we've both had way too much coffe today? Which I am of course now calling Apocacoffee or Apocoffee not sure which yet.

Spiderj

[edit on 6/8/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Has it occured to you Gman that we've both had way too much coffe today? Which I am of course now calling Apocacoffee or Apocoffee not sure which yet.

Spiderj

I like apoc'coffee

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Spiderj

Wayyyy to much. Had to stop before work and tried this "jolted" coffee...wow. Then again, it really helps to kept the old plumbing going as well as the nescessary cardio vascular workout when running to the facilities.....LOL again. Damn I kill myself sometimes...

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Jesus will come like a thief in the night, so you'd better be prepared! Two nested camoflage helmets are filled to the brim with everything you'll need to survive the coming Apocalypse. Authentic retro Bible tracts will explain every detail of the event. Two "Atomic Fireballs" provide sugar for quick energy, two compasses, two "Jesus Lights the Way" flashlights, two police whistles, and one camo binoculars and duct tape for protection against biological warfare. Buy two - one for the home, and one for the car!

Attractively wrapped in cellophane, which can be recycled into a tent!

Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 4"

to see more exciting stuff go to

www.misspoppy.com...

[edit on 8-6-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Apocoffee? What a concept? I think I need some

... before the end comes.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by 2Super7E123]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>