It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar reversal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Diffusion would tend to lead to a general weakening of the ozone layer. However the hole is localized over the pole. This makes difusion questionable.

There was a big push to connect CFCs with ozone depletion and global warming. That was largely political. It was an 'issue' to focus attention on a 'cause', as a way of gaining support for an agenda.

Also there have been some strange weather patterns lately: flooding in China, severe storms in Britian, flooding in western Canada, Ont with the hottest summer on record. Not to mention that tsunami. It appears that somethings going on. It's hard to miss.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
expert999, you're not the least interested in discussing anything with anyone.

You have a very strong need (and I'm not sure why, but it's irrelevant) to believe that the Bible is literally true.

Not very many peope here or anywhere else do, because the evidence is against the creation mythos, whether it's the judeo-christian, popol vuh, bhagavad-gita, Hopi legends, or anything else.

However, if you really want to believe these things, knock yourself out.

If you expect anyone to listen to your stuff, though, you should listen ot others' -- and since you're not, all I can conclude is that you're a troll and someone (inadvertently) making a fool of himself.

This is a free zone; you can act and believe however you choose. However, bandwidth being what it is ... well, I'm sure you know about the one-way ticket on the IGG&Y railroad.

Toot! toot!

Don't forget to write!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

off_the_street
expert999, you're not the least interested in discussing anything with anyone.

This is as good a reason as any for anyone to stop talking to this poster. I've noticed that, pretty quickly infact, he didn't bother to read any of the information that others would give him that dealt with the information he brought up, and that after bringing something up, he'd just drop it alltogether and start on a completely different and equally inane tack. This thread is the perfect example of it. At least he managed to stay sort of on topic this time.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
how about you refer to this post www.abovetopsecret.com... post 1505996

maybe this will shed some light on some of your problems...
and let me point out. without billions of years. the whole evolution theory looks dumb. and it still looks dumb as it stands right now.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Denying Ignorance -- one ignoramus at a time.

King of the Hill.

Ignorance isn't stupidity. It just means that you haven't had a chance to learn the wrong things. It makes you relatively immune to the disease of psychology, too.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
sorry, wrong topic

[edit on 5-7-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
yeah i was reading something that was like there will be very few surviors... i was like ok i guess i will be dead really soon so i should start writing my will... thanks for comforting me

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Earth's rotation will reverse. Massive tidal waves, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions will occur. The last Polar Reversal caused by electromagnetic solar flares from the was some 12,000 years ago. Please refer to Patrick Geryl's Books, The Orion Prophecy, The World Cataclysm in 2012, and How To Survive 2012 - Tactics and Survial Places for the Coming Pole Shift.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join