It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help... please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello. I and a few friends are about to begin pre-production on an independant video game. It will more than probably be an FPS, just because of their ability to make you feel like you are not just playing a game.
Anyways, our game will be based around REAL conspiracy theory. This is where you come in. I need your help coming up with some good, strange, or creepy conspiracy stuff. I want your favorites.

First, you might need a bit of story to help you along. My personal idea so far goes a bit like this: You (before you are introduced) lose your children to a kidnapper. You decide to join the FBI, or something, to fight the sort of sicko that would steal little children from their beds. You rush head on into your job, until one night you see something top secret by accident, or something, and find yourself deep within a "shadow government". Anyways, You are very good at your job and manage to go up in rank very quickly. You eventually make it to a position very deep within a web of secrets. You and your team, basically, take care of all the governent's failed or compromised projects. (I'm imagining zombified soldiers and cyborgs and all sorts of wierd and creepy stuff. I want to base all of it on actual conspiracy, so if you know of anything like that in conspiracy, let me know).

Anyhow, one night, as you are doing your job, you are helped by a mysterious band of men who leave without a trace before you can talk to them. They seem to be government men as well, but when you ask about them, your superiors brush you off mysteriously. Until one night they show up again. This time they want to talk. They tell you that the government, the very people you work for, have been kidnapping children for use in experiments. With this information, you decide to become a rebel and fight against the government.

Sounds stupid, I know. But it's a start. Please, lend me your thoughts...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
if you are the serious, I'll help ya test it, i love a good FPS

sounds fun, be sure to add some vehicles imo, and all that great stuff

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah same here. I've always wanted to be a video game designer, so I'd be happy to give my input. Basically I think that you should integrate various conspiracies.

Heres the concept, the NWO. Let's say you come across a plan for the President to start a nuclear war between two nations. So then you, a former NSA employee are on the run fighting for survival, and to prevent the NWO from starting a nuclear war. Anyhow let the player uncover secrets concerning aliens, the Kennedy assassianation, 9/11, secret societies, the Aurora project etc.

Pick any conspiracy you'd like and I'd be happy to figure out how to integrate it with a NWO plot.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
well... i cant really help but... try to look for some stuff here on ATS so that u can add stuff to the failed projects... and in the part when u become a rebel... make a part when u hijack the weather control device and do something stupid...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What engine are you going to use?

A conspiracy game sounds really cool, I've never heard the idea put forward before.

Im leading the production in a WW2 FPS, yes another WW2 game, but this one is different honest lol

Good Luck on your project

Vorta

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
We would be using the Torque Game Engine to put all of this together. However, we are in the rediculously early stages of pre-production.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vorta
What engine are you going to use?

A conspiracy game sounds really cool, I've never heard the idea put forward before.

Im leading the production in a WW2 FPS, yes another WW2 game, but this one is different honest lol

Good Luck on your project

Vorta

I'm geussing I can't ask HOW it's going to be different lol!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why not something very current???

You are the Govt. you control Terrorists, Home Land Security, Government, La Raza AND you manipulate the Minute Men and the General Population.

Object of the game: is to confuse enough people long enough to create a Riot senario which causes the President to repeal Posse Comitatus, the Military then moves in, Martial Law comes into effect.

Secondary Object of the Game: Fill all those empty Internment Camps. ( The ones with the Barb Wire facing Inwards) with "Illegal Aliens" Profiled people, Innocent people with past affiliations, Protestors and basically any one you think does not 'belong' in the new world order.

Final Object of the game: You manipulate the Economy, the Market, Gasoline, Foods, Cost of Basic Necessities to the point that the 'middle class' becomes victims of the credit card system thereby having the power to control them, incarcerate them and lastly eradicate them to the point that only the very poor and the very Rich are left. You continue this until the whole world is one big cheap labor pool manipulated by the Rich.

top topics

join