It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picking up women(Might work on men to)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok, your pick up lines not working? WOmen not falling for you whenever you ask "Does this rag smell like cholorform?"? Does ordering a Martini and a roofie Colada not working?(gigidty gigidty gigidty((Family Guy)) READ!

Yep. Go to a bar and read, it draws women like flies to garbage, bears to cars with food in it, KKK to a black mans house, republicans to an oil field in the Middle East, you get the idea.

It is amazing, just bring anything you want to read, sit, and read. Curioisity killed the cat, but the women won't be able to stay away. And if you are good, or lucky, or both you will get numbers, and make sure you get the number, women only call back less then 10% of the time, while men call back 80%+ of the time, so get her number! Or if you are me, be blunt, be forward, and hope they don't have mace, that stuff burns, and make sure not to use water, it just makes it burn worse.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hmmmm..........i think this depends on your age.....soo this prolly won't woork on me, unless i want older women checking me out....but....umm....yeah...nvm....

Can we have a womans opinion on this?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OK, here's your woman's opinion.

James does have a good trick. It will make you different from all the other men in the room (unless they all read this thread), so you will stand out a little bit. We will want to know what it is that you find so interesting. And a nice safe opening has already been provided for us.

All in all, this is probably one of the better passive methods I've seen. Good job JTL.

Now I will share a nice little revenge for when you ask a snotty girl to dance at a club with loud music and she turns you down.

Guy - Do you want to dance?
Girl - No
Guy - I'm sorry, I don't think you heard me. I said you look fat in those pants.

I know it's not nice, but it is funny.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
LOL.......i couldn't say that to a girl...sorry. lol

Well im in reading in starbucks and barnes n' noble alot..or at least occasionally when im there. So hey, i guess ya never know...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
thats funny duzey,lol. revenge is so so sweet......
good method JTL.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
oh yeah...

guys.. .it probably wouldn't be a good idea to be reading Playboy or Hustler while trying to do this ....

try a novel or something... :shk::shk:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yes, go with something with a good storyline you can stay in, like a Tom Clancy Jack Ryan Series or John Kelly/Clark Series. Or Clive Cussler, those are always good.

Reading in a bookstore, don't think it works there.... I said bar cause well, you don't see people reading in a bar, but a bookstore? Try playing death metal full blast, that should get some attention......

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, try not being blunt James, you won't get maced, be funny about it. Instead of acting like a perv, act like Austin Powers, hell, even use his lines,(Wanna get Randy Baby?) and if you get them to laugh it helps ease any tension. Also, a bar? I use a bowling alley for my pick ups, not old enough to drink, or go into a bar. But I see how getting a woman drunk might help you if you need that kind of "help".

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Must be something wrong with me..I dont much care for drunk or inebriated women. I like my women straight up..no crutch. I also like older women. Mostly date older women. I find them sort of refreshing. However one must be very careful here too. Nuances with older women are somewhat different than the younger ones.
Women are a fascinating study in wildlife.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Duzey, that is wicked.

i will tell you now!!

"chessy chat up lines do not work!"

if a girl is wanting some fun and a geezer comes up to her, and uses a chat up line and it works.....then this girl is most likely wanting what you (men) are wanting.

a classic chat up line! makes me laugh though.

man:: "is your dad a thief?"
woman:: no why?
man:: because he stole all the stars from the night sky and put them into your eyes!!"

makes me laugh!

oni x x

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
OK, here's your woman's opinion.

James does have a good trick. It will make you different from all the other men in the room (unless they all read this thread), so you will stand out a little bit. We will want to know what it is that you find so interesting. And a nice safe opening has already been provided for us.

All in all, this is probably one of the better passive methods I've seen. Good job JTL.

Now I will share a nice little revenge for when you ask a snotty girl to dance at a club with loud music and she turns you down.

Guy - Do you want to dance?
Girl - No
Guy - I'm sorry, I don't think you heard me. I said you look fat in those pants.

I know it's not nice, but it is funny.
I could only say that to a girl if they did sometihng mean to me. it would have to be pretty bad. but then maybe!

top topics

join